youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

polldaddy.com/poll/9774958/
youtube.com/watch?v=EoLHn577xIE
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/22/breaking-gulf-states-give-qatar-list-of-demands-to-restore-diplomatic-relationships-all-demands-target-the-muslim-brotherhood/#more-134765
pscp.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1RDxlZrMmngGL
youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck meme flags

Is twitter just an extension of the new york times now?

This

ISIS would be deleted in 2 weeks if US just got out of Syria

Thank God the "you have to pass it to know what's in it" Democrats set the precedent on passing health care bills that way.

Well, I didn't tape him, eh, you never know what's happening when you see that the Obama administration or perhaps, longer than that, was doing all of this unmasking and surveillance and you read all about it and I've been reading about it for the last couple of months about the seriousness of the... and the horrible situation with surveillance all over the place and you've been hearing the word 'unmasking', a word you probably never heard before. So you never know what's out there, but I didn't tape and I don't have any tape and I didn't tape, but when he found out that I -you know- that there may be tapes out there, whether it's governmental tapes or anything else, who knows? I think his story may have changed, i mean, you'll have to take a look at that, because then he'll have to tell what actually took place at the events and my story didn't change, my story was always a straight story, my story was always the truth, but you'll have to determine for yourself whether or not his story changed but I did not tape.

Drudge poll looking pretty good so far.

>ywn ____ with charlotte

>democrats pass healthcare bill without reading it
>it's ignored by the media at large except Fox News
>Republicans pass a health care bill that's been discussed for months now
>EVIL DRUMPFY HIDING RUSSIAN HEALTHCAREBILL

Drudge Poll: 6 Months of Trump
polldaddy.com/poll/9774958/

So... Those videos of uncle joe and the kids with the whispering and kissing and sexual harrasment was just some user meming right??

Holy shit, look at this dank meme

No, they very obviously wouldnt have with the crawling pace of Syrian forces even with Russian aid. Syria is a horrendously poor country and their forces are ill equiped. They are vastly inferior to most any first world military in every respect.

Fake, a nigger graduating from something? Come on.

haha trump build wall make maga again white power

Today is the anniversary of
Caesarion is born (47 bc) Augustus would later have him killed.
Vespasian dies (79 ad) succeeded by his son Titus, starting the Flavian dynasty.
Battle of Uji (1180) starts the Genpei War.
Battle of Moclín (1280) Moors btfo the Castileans and all but whipe out the original Order of Santiago.
First day of the Battle of Bannockburn (1314) English btfo by the Scots.
Dragut is killed at Great Siege of Malta (1565) without him the Ottomans loose the tactical impetus, if he had lived the Ottomans probably would have succeeded.
Henry Hudson who Hudson Bay is named after is cut adrift by mutineers (1611) he is never seen again.
Battle of Plassey (1757) Victory for the British East India Company in a huge show of force with very little loss of life thanks to defections.
Battle of Springfield (1780) Brits btfo in New Jersey.
Christopher Latham Sholes patents the basis for the type writer (1868) he also invented the QWERTY layout so when it was sold to Remmington it became standard.
The French get ambushed by the Chinese at Bac Le (1884) this leads to the Sino-French War.
Ulysses S. Grant dies of throat cancer at the age of 63 (1885)
Banff National Park becomes Canada's first National Park (1887)
The IOC is founded in France (1894) the first modern Olympic games is organized two years later.
DMG first registers “Mercedes” as a brand name (1902)
Pancho Villa breaks the back of the Huerta regime at the Battle of Zacatecas (1914)
Adolf Hilter makes his only visit to Paris. (1940)
Enavid is approved by the FDA to be the first combined oral contraceptive pill (1960)
Antarctic Treaty System goes into effect (1961)
Sikh's blow up Air India Flight 182, a bomb planned for Air India Flight 301 also detonates at Narita International Airport (1985)
John Gotti is sentenced to life in prison (1992)
The UK votes for Brexit (2016)
Birthdays to make you feel old.
Glenn Danzig is 62
Frances McDormand is 60
Joss Whedon is 53
Selma Blair is 45
Zinedine Zidane is 45

>change diapers

How many hours have you been crossposting this garbage now?

Learn all you need to know about Creepy Joe here:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoLHn577xIE

>being this fucking retarded

Syria doesn't want to destroy ISIS first you idiot. They want to clear out the rebels and kurds first. That way, Assad will be guaranteed to hold the country since there will be no domestic opposition the international community can openly support. ISIS comes last.

Assad has bought oil from ISIS and sold electricity from them. This meme that he's some committed anti-ISIS fighter instead of someone looking to strengthen his own position is pure hoax invented by /sg/

Soon

>MSM still talks about Russia, that no one cares about.

Its amazing Trump has made them controlled opposition without them realizing it.

Max Creepiness.

Good morning fellow pedes, here to share some an epic trump meme/art by none other than our fellow pede mancheetah0311.
Trump is about to slay some cucks, check it out fellow pedes.

haha me no have money me are smart me wear pussyhat to save the pussy

Are those leggings?
>degenerate

>american has an opinion on based syria
duly noted

Should've gone with the kekistan flag, 0/10

Fucking based

The President of the United States has asked that this board refer to Special counsel Mueller as Bullshit Bob.

Thank you for your efforts.

>Nothing you said constitutes a political position

Not him, but pursuing a foreign policy strategy that keeps opposed sandnigger factions in check and contains their feuds to a regional level without sacrificing American treasure, influence, and lives while avoiding war is a pretty geopolitical platform.

If the Saudis want to treat their people like shit and piss off local rebels and the kikes want to shoah Palestinians, that's fine - so long as they don't chimp out and make Iran /Turkey lose their spaghetti which would make fucking up ISIS more difficult.

Let the camelfuckers sort their own shit out, as long as they don't get in our way.

>Confederate battle flag
>was financed by the Rothschilds
>Cuba
>China
>Venezuela
>Iran
>on God's side
Have what Syria and Iran did to Lebanon? I hope they both fall to Hell.

embarrassing desu

>mfw Smash Mouth doesn't know this is a r34 artist

Here we go

a correct opinion

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

they do now lol

>lol

I`ve only ever bought products from the leak merchant, they`re good.

I don't belong to no pagan kekistan I belong to Trump's Christian America, god bless.

They`re mostly filtered here.

Thats bullshit anyway. I had read the whole bill and made a comment on it (along with some other user) in the first few minutes after posted and even made a couple of comments on it.

Here, a helper: see , , and specially that has the quick rundown and point out what's the part you object.

Here are the tax cuts, assuming the Senate bill didn't touch that

> Repeals the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax which hits 8 million Americans each year.
> Repeals the Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax. Together with repeal of the Individual Mandate Tax repeal, a $270 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s Medicine Cabinet Tax which hits: 20 million Americans with Health Savings Accounts, 30 million Americans with Flexible Spending Accounts, a $6 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s Flexible Spending Account tax on 30 million Americans, a $20 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s Chronic Care Tax on 10 million Americans with high out of pocket medical expenses, a $126 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s HSA withdrawal tax, a $100 million tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s 10% excise tax on small businesses with indoor tanning services, a $600 million tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare health insurance tax, a $145 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare 3.8% surtax on investment income, a $172 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare medical device tax, a $20 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare tax on prescription medicine, a $28 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare tax on retiree prescription drug coverage, a $2 billion tax cut.

The fact Obama could make it work with almost a trillion dollars in new taxes is a testament of this stupidity

My sides. I think I lost them.

Audrey turned real ugly

Always said it had to be a ponzi scheme simply on that fact alone
How could companies lose money so drastically when the law mandated everyone had to buy their product or face paying fines?
Utter insanity

I don't filter.

STOP YOU STUPID FUCKS.

You're falling RIGHT INTO THE DEMOCRATS' TRAP.

They're setting up Pelosi as a scapegoat. They're loading all the sins of the DNC onto her, so they can sacrifice her and somehow the DNC will be redeemed of what it's done.

DON'T JOIN IN. PELOSI IS JUST A TINY COG IN THE MACHINE. DON'T LET THEM SELL THE DNC AS RENEWED JUST BECAUSE THEY CUT OFF AN OLD CRAZY WOMAN.

>Smash Mouth becomes Shadman enthusiasts after this

pet bundo

top kek

So what is people's thinking on this? Possible happening?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/22/breaking-gulf-states-give-qatar-list-of-demands-to-restore-diplomatic-relationships-all-demands-target-the-muslim-brotherhood/#more-134765

Me either, I just ignore meme flags.
posters that hide behind meme flags are pathetic fucks

pscp.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1RDxlZrMmngGL

just came on,

Where's the new interview?

Sg weighting in

> Every other president:

> Well, we lost, that sucks. We'll give them a honeymoon period and see how they do.

> Trump is elected

> REEE WE MUST IMPEACH HIM! IMPEACH! WE MUST DESTROY HIM NOWWWWWWWW LET'S THREATEN THE ELECTORS SO HE'S NOT ELECTED DESPITE WINNING

>131057343
>Democrats underground
Thailand, you coward, fly your true colors.

Yeah, these assholes probably backed immigration and voted to Remain.

I'm glad they are getting their comeuppance.

Very good, Muslim Brotherhood is one of the main sources of islamic subversion of the western media/politics.

Close but the answer is all, Assad wants back all his clay.

Reminds me of the SAFE Act, except it seems people have a chance to read this

Awesome.

My only concern is that this will legitimize Al Jazeera as a legitimate 'rebel' source of news.

thanks m8

>Camp of the Saints continues to become true
waiting to get bombed by shitskins now

How many souls has he persuaded?

Where's the newww interview?

It was meant to fail the way it did and become a monopoly, that monopoly would be tied to the government.
When a leftist goes to government anywhere it`s the same thing, all his life Barry worked to find a way and break the United States of America, even on his community days he spent his life trying to explain to people what kind of benefits they could get from the government.
It`s the same bullshit about that other dude that wanted everyone that could take a benefit from the government to show and start receiving it, because on his theory that would end up leading the United States of America to bankruptcy.
These people are fucking traitors.

I heard this before, what is it?

We left a message with TrumpOP to get it in the OP. Just kind of waiting now.

I know he does, but the best way to retake all of his clay is NOT going after ISIS first. It's going after them last.

>an outsider is elected president
>one of his promises is to remove corruption in DC
>both establishments collectively completely lose their shit
Really nuts my butter.

I think it's a book written by a dirty Frenchman about multiculturalism and all the nonsense we have to deal with.

Isn`t this tumblr tier garbage?

Almost like it's Republic

youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

top kek

That guys seems more upset that the MB is losing Qatar as an ally as opposed to SA than he is actually upset about the MB in general. Seems like he hates the MB less than he hates SA supporting the MB, and would rather see SA take a hit before seeing the MB lose any potential allies.

Also, do they know that the previous crown prince was stripped of all of his titles and his aides fired, meanwhile the new crown prince appears to be pretty progressive compared to SA's standards?

Shad is alright.

A book that predicted the "refugee" crisis with emphasis on the destructive elements within our society and cucks who ultimately do nothing about it

They lack introspection, they`re doing it themselves, just that they suck Russia`s balls thinking they`re some kind of beacon of conservatism.

>no dick

Must read.

>The Camp of the Saints (Le Camp des Saints) is a 1973 French novel by author and explorer Jean Raspail. The novel depicts a setting wherein Third World mass immigration to France and the West leads to the destruction of Western civilization. Almost forty years after its initial publication, the novel returned to the bestseller list in 2011.[1]

They`re upset about anything that goes against Iran and Russia and will call you names when you point that out.

Lebanese RWDS when?

Doesn't matter if they want to sacrifice her to resell the Democratic Party as changed. That's not what the activists of their party want.

Literally this.

that comic was magical
ironically enough, what they accuse us of with israel and saudis or whever trigerred them this week

Can we expect to hear something today about the Supreme Court's Travel Ban decision? I think they go to recess on Monday, so unless they say something over the weekend, it seems like today's the day, right?

Don't forget this.
I think that can't happen. The damage done to Lebanon probably will never change.

>muslims know that the muslim brotherhood is terrorists

They took that robe a long time ago my friend, they should be called "Al Taqiiyah".
When it`s not something regards UN propaganda it`s blatant lies in regards to muslims or spinning to say "muslims dindu nothing, come know more about our culture (Qur`an), why don`t you convert while you`re at it?"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

>The Camp of the Saints (Le Camp des Saints) is a 1973 French novel by author and explorer Jean Raspail. The novel depicts a setting wherein Third World mass immigration to France and the West leads to the destruction of Western civilization. Almost forty years after its initial publication, the novel returned to the bestseller list in 2011.