What do?

>Sitting in class
>Kid sits next to me
>Brings out textbook titled "communist states"
>Has red star badge on shirt
>Is an actual faggot

What do?

treat him the same way you would treat any other mentally disabled kid, shun him entirely. don't ever acknowledge his existence. literally who. shunning is your only responsibility here as outright bullying is likely to hurt you more tha it would help him.

Try to kill him without being caught.

Trying to. He's started ridiculing Trump. I can't hold back for long.

Take it as you'd take a cerebral palsy kid starting to moan and bellow and clap his hands. Ignore, start doing something else, look the other way. If it gets too disruptive, change seats.

Shit post on Sup Forums obviously, you fucking snowflake

Start bashing communism, if he says nothing he's a bitch and if he fights back give him the big ol' redpill and make him realize what a bitch he is being.

Kill him during recess

Beat him up faggot

write 1973 on his textbook

Depends, is he a good commie or a sjw type commie?

read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and Ayn Rand and mind your own fucking business

Hurt him
>pic highly related

Show class that you're doing everything in your power to disassociate from him.
Change seats, or actively prevent having to sit next to him.

Probably an sjw commie. One who couldn't even defend the principles of communism or know anything about real beliefs

>faggot
>communist

Fuck me, he is degenerate and retarded. Put the dumb fucker out of his misery OP, he is breathing you air.

>good commie
lamoa

Or give him gulag archipelago and tell him it's a book by a famous communist writer

>good commie

ask for his lunch money

kek when I went to community college there was some "communist" guy there. Retard pulled the fire alarm before a test and they had some fingerprint shit on there and were able to identify him kek

>What do?
Enlighten him on how communist regimes treat their gays.

He was just testing for safety

Say "hey, here's a fun fact I just read: Yevgeny Ivanovich Divnich, an Orthodox preacher, was tortured by both the Gestapo and the MGB (Soviet state security) and he thought the Soviets were worse! The Gestapo was just looking for the truth and let him go once they decided he wasn't spreading communism. The MGB didn't care about the truth and just shipped him to the forced labor camps because they had quotas to fill.