Europe is ruined forever

Get used to this picture.
Europe will never be the same.

There's a permanent Muslim shitskin underclass, with 3 point average IQ drops in France and Germany since immigration begun.

I shake with rage when I realize the European land of my ancestors is ruined forever.

You just know even if they get redpilled, modern Europeans will never have the stomach for mass deportations or genocide again.

Instead, at best, if far right parties win, Europe in the future will resemble Israel, with militarized zones, terrorism, checkpoints and cordons, and a besieged white population surrounded by increasingly militant shitskins mounting intifadas every now and then.

The politicians that did this to Europe should hang.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtRbwWRZhhs
youtube.com/watch?v=OZuHisnR5yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Tfw white
> Tfw getting to return to the land of your ancestors
> Tfw you walk out of London airport into a sea of shitskins

It's not safe there anymore. My fiancee wants to go with me for a visit. She wants to see Europe. I got to visit a few countries some years ago, but I would never go back. Ireland seems relatively safe still, but it is only a matter of time. I would like to think the Irish are based enough that the IRA would fight back....but I just don't know.

just wait lad

I think there will be ethnic cleansing in both Europe and USA in our lifetimes or our children's lifetimes

western europe was always shit.
fuck them, lol.

yeah, of sissy whites.

Even here in Australia there's talk of the police wanting AR's on everyday police officers to deal with the dangers of the new (((world))) we live in.

This is literally 100% happening because of immigration of Muslims and Africans, and what do they do? Keep on inviting more of them because of (((bleeding heart liberals)))

Just visit Iceland and Russia lad.

we will enjoy it

Be a cuck
Die by truck

I dunno man I have faith that you eurofags can do what needs to be done when the time comes. What you must understand is that that time has not yet came, and things will have to get worse before the pendulum truly shifts. The signs are there however - take the 'more than a refugee video' for example.

fucking lanklets

Why do they wear masks? Only cowards and terrorists wear masks, remember Ukraine?

It happens every time, one side ends up removing the other forcefully. To pretend the modern age is any different is hubris.

Oh well at least they don't have trudeau

Show faces get retaliations.

reconquista!

prove that IQ level shit you just spewed fagget, either way suck americas dick pussy

No way, they're wearing full on assault now? I was there a month ago and they were not wearing ski-masks / AR15's and bright blue clothing.

Ameritard whose country is Mexico lite and has never been to Europe makes stupid post, color me surprised.
>hurr muh ancestors

>ou just know even if they get redpilled, modern Europeans will never have the stomach for mass deportations or genocide again.

I don't know that. In fact I think it's more historically likely that the liberal order is just a phase we'll all snap out of after a major crisis. Things have to get worse before they get better, but they'll probably get better. We may all be dead by then though.

Go home Turk.

>pussy hiding behind meme flags
Lol

>modern Europeans will never have the stomach for mass deportations or genocide again.

Because we still have money, food, nice house and the newest tech.
Once the money starts dissapearing and the hard times comes arround, we will be up to our knees with muslim blood.

The Age of Men is over. The Time of the Orc has come.

so where does a white man go

europe is fucked
uk is fucked
australia is a little less fucked, but still fucked
canada is about to be fucked
us fuckery is still segregated, but what do you think is gonna happen to your 80% white state when they are surrounded by shitskins all around

yeah, as if you won't be taken in the middle of the night out of your house by muslim patrols and stabbed to death.
then your body will be dragged through the streets chained to a car.

Space.

Small wonder (((they))) have made it too expensive to go back.

Do your thing, Serbia.

Europe is only doomed if Europeans don't fight for it. Literally, that's it. Once they decide to fight they have already won.

>implying airports and train stations aren't always crawling with low-class scum & niggers

Everywhere the same user. But go further than that.

>3 point average IQ drops in France and Germany since immigration begun.
The problem is bigger than that. The negro-arabic culture has spawned the devilish invention of hip-hop culture, which contaminates the mind of even young whites. They're fucking retarded, howling in the streets while wearing those gay tight jeans. I fucking hate my country.
I'll watch it burn and I'll enjoy it

Fucking fantastic.

>up to our knees with muslim blood.
One can only dream. One can only dream, user.

America is totally fine though

I find it hilarious that in all of history it took some kinda weapon to invade a country. People in first world countries have become so complacent, ignorant, etc that now all it takes is to walk right in to take over an entire country.
Soon Europe will be like the same shit hole those roaches came from and the best part is that when everything is lost for good they won't even know it was the roaches who did it.

Western European are too weak, too cucked to do anything. Only Easter Europeans and Slavs are hope, but I don't see them doing anything else than protecting their own borders.

It's gonna happen Ausbro. There's magic in the air. The zeitgeist is already shifting rapidly

whites will become the new jews

jews will ascend further

The only reason you think Europeans are weak is because you only see us while we are living a life of luxury. But this has only been the case for a generation, two at most, and it is easily reversed.
Having everything we need has made us soft. But once that luxury is gone, we will go straight back to how we used to be.

It only takes a few years once the ball starts rolling, and the ball is very close to the edge right now.

I'll see how your tune changes when you're strung up from a lightpole.

Is this you?

Dream on you LARPer

wouldn't surprise me if another "iron curtain" dropped dividing europe again

I think, that if we don't act now and things keep intensifying as they have, standards of living will only improve in super-rich white areas, walled off from everybody else with the occasional rich nignog or arabo-islamist. The rest of the population, meanwhile, will be living with the savages and crime rates will skyrocket as the state goes broke. Private militias will take over security.

France's case may stand apart though due to our huge reliance on the state. If it truly happens we'll burn. Some neighborhoods have a "neighbor police" and some security cameras but nothing as powerful as Americana suburban fortresses.

Get ready for the niggacalypse

It's going to happen. I don't know when, but I'd be supriced if it doesn't happen before 2025.
It's all part of the design.

you live in wooden shacks.

keep dreaming, fatty.

>London airport

If you want to shitpost at least take the time to research if the place you're referencing exists. (it doesn't)

Lol goyim

>1878 Germany supports muslims against Orthodox Christians in the Balkans
>1913 Germany supports muslims' rights to stay in the Balkans
>WW2 Germany enlists muslim SS units to kill Christians in the Balkans
>1999 NATO bombs Serbia

Muslims overrunning Germany is literally divine justice. I would even say it is direct proof that Christ is God. Once muslims really start demolishing German society, they will really feel the need to repent for their sins.

Western Europe mate. Western Europe.
And the reason are the ((((subverted)))) people of the west.
Just listen to BBC journalist speaking with polish minister Tarczynski. You people have gone MAD

youtube.com/watch?v=jtRbwWRZhhs

"Boohoo my country, who's entire history revolves around invading foreign land and raping it's inhabitants, has some different people in it now"

Lol, Sasha pls

usa isn't 80%, we are closer to 65%, the only place I see is russia and the visegrad countries

This situation is NOTHING compared to how bad things will get when the African malthusian collapse kicks in (4 billion by 2050).
At that point its fight back or just be destroyed.

This
Correct
I've been saying for years we'll end up living like they do in Israel
Now look at it. Bloodshed everywhere.
And also correct
The political parties ARE criminal organisations and they should face capital punishment for commuting the worst crimes ever in all of history

based Poland

Now that you know Western Europe liberal establishment hates you, your new government should not suck German dick like the previous government did.

the malthusia theory has been debunked.
it's fake.

>committing

>we wuz guerillas n shiiiieeet

See the attitude.
These people have to 'go'

Thanks for proving the point, asshole

Let's be honest: there likely won't be an uprising against what's happening. It'll be like America; Euros will complain and try to move away, actually do nothing until it's too late.

Then again, if we will have some sort of Apartheid, leftists start mourning and demand that we let them in again. In the end we will give up. Everyone knows that there is only one solution.

European tourism is down. See America first!

Stop whining you little bitch. If you are still young and fit enough then join the Marines (officer) and make your way. Then when the time is right have a coup and take over you fuckin homo and leave the Earth a white paradise.

That makes me very uncomfortable. Muricans have the 2nd to balance out their militarized cops. What do we have if nanny state starts slinging ARs?

The nation of Georgia. I will welcome you all in my country... aand my city (Tbilisi) Come! Come white man! Home of proto indo european! My country strong!

Basically it's possible because whites created this world with human rights and shit so we can destroy it. Nobody else actually cares about those things, nobody other ever came with those ideas.

We aren't:

Americans laugh at Brazilians for whites being outnumbered - Europeans laugh at Americans for being outnumbered - Americans and white Brazilbros laugh at Europeans for not learning at our mistakes.

And Australians laugh as their wife gets pounded by an emo. And Greeks are fags

Sinn Fein (Ira) are in favour of mass immigration to Ireland.

You mean Western Europe. Eastern Europe won't fall for this shit, especially as they have our countries as an example.

Do you realize Africa can't feed itself?
Lets say all the white aid dollars and white oil platform money disappeared, what happens. then?
Do whites continue to just feed & breed Africans untill they outnumber us 50:1?
At SOME POINT the system will break.

BBC does not represent the views of the British people. Even that interviewer is not British.

save Evrope boland please

The really sad part is that Africa is such a ludicrously fertile and abundant place. Rhodesia could have fed the entire continent by itself, but now Zimbabwe can't even feed itself let alone help other African countries, because they stole all the land from whites.

Now the Chinese are taking over, and they will stripmine the place whilst leaving no infrastructure behind. At least when the brits did it, we tried to uplift the savages with laws and governments and railways.

Make apartheid great again!

Nah don`t worry shit is coming I don't know if Europe but in may parts of the world including Latin America.

Russia literally has the highest Muslim population in Europe. Look it up. LOL.

The 'system' will break at the USA level before it breaks at the global level anyway (I reckon at 40-46% white). Anything below 40% means Brazil 2.0, nothing will function, poverty will be endemic.

Evropa survived the Black Pest; the "French" revolution and 2 World Wars.

This is cat piss.

Well there is city airport, and the others like gatwick count within the metropolitan area of London, so he's not wrong.

Have you see TV or the interwebs? the U.S.A is a straight out African mulatto country, who is going to cleanse who? I troll a lot of lefties FB pages and if you read the comments of white women almost all of them are with a negro or whatever, you guys are done, doom, fucked up...

Maybe if the native White people would fuck each other more and have more babies these countries wouldn't need to shovel in immigrants from eastern europe, africa, and asia to fill labor positions.
Oh but the immigrants allow for a depression of wages forcing native west europeans (and Americans) to choose between working for shit pay or going and fucking themselves. WELL AGAIN, QUIT VOTING CONSERVATIVE and vote for LABOR SUPPORTING CANDIDATES. Bernie Sanders, Corbyn. Not fucking Trump your fucking dumbasses. Look at Trump so far, did he leave or commit to leaving NAFTA? No because he is A FUCKING NYC SILVER SPOON RICH SOCIALITE SHILL.
It was sooo mother fucking obvious at every turn of the election that the FUCKING EPITOME of shameless wealth in the US, who is completely uninterested in anyone or anything other than himself, and who is just not very bright, is LYYYYIIINNNGGGG.

Every state in human history has done this. You are such an ignorant effeminate faggot I want to pull out your eyeballs and shove them up your ass

>Russia literally has the highest Muslim population in Europe

That is exactly what the aim of immigration is, it's to make poverty endemic.
We are to be an impoverished mass with no cohesive factors that will enable us to resist the masters.

I sure hope so.

All the fluoride has made euros weak and docile... Get the fuck out into the streets and do something about it, FIGHT even DIE for a cause...sitting there bitching about it isnt doing anything

in the 90's europeans (serbs and croats) were happily ethnically cleansing muslims from their lands.

europeans haven't changed that much in the past few decades. they just need adversity to toughen them up first.

Europe had its backbone in all of those events. 70+ years of relative peace have turned Europe soft.

Russians are already Mongols

That was wrong

BBC represents the views of the politicians, which is all that matters.

There wont be a collapse, not when you can just borrow more money.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZuHisnR5yw

what have you done?

>the IRA
Who do you think first trained the muslims how to do terrorist stuff.

what was wrong?