Absolutely groundbreaking riveting political commentary there Lauren

absolutely groundbreaking riveting political commentary there Lauren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zT2Y78TwCrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I love fags now

jew

Click bait patreon whore. Next she'll be teasing anal in her titles.

jews need dem shekels

She's going blackpill. That video is depressing

absolutely stunning work there Levi Shekelstein. Truly a good slide d/c thread.

Remember to sage your local JIDF

Go away Lauren. No one loves you.

Watch the video, the title is a clickbait parody

youtube.com/watch?v=zT2Y78TwCrw

And the kekistan shit is how you win over normies. It's the memes that win. You may think it's cringing but it's necessary.

You didn't even watch the video did you, heeb?

she's finally taking the blackpill

I can't believe I just listened to this bitch ramble about a Youtuber I couldn't give a shit about for 10 minutes.

s-speak for yourself...

>he thinks the point was youtuber X or Y being shit

You must have nigger-tier IQ.

saved
thanks senpai

I got the point. She's flabbergasted that people prefer would to watch a funny video of a guy kicking flamingos instead of a dull commentary from an unlearned blonde with a horse's face.

So what you're saying is you're one of the retards she's talking about?

I don't watch bimbos with nothing important to say.

Who do you watch?

I don't watch. I read. And sometimes I listen.

she is going natsoc

It buttmadd leftists attempt yet another character assassination.

I have no clue who that is and I don't understand why I should give a shit other than degeneracy

Masterful quad post shitting on a fan boi gg

Hmm, you can't be very politically minded then. Because a politically minded person would watch what political figures are talking about just to get a better picture of the current political landscape, even if they would not learn anything new in the process.

Why are all Americans so anti-intellectual? You're actually proud of being ignorant. It's kind of revolting.

guys, i know this may come as a shock but lauren isnt for you, it's for teenager girls. your obsession is gross, on par with mlp losers

Says the autistic getting there info from shit tire YouTubers.

>political figures
Lauren is a broad with a Youtube channel, not a political figure.
>better picture of the current political landscape
Lauren even admits in her video that she has had no impact on the 'political landscape'.
She's a nobody. Her insight amounts to 'Muslims are bad mmkay', and 'political correctness makes me sick!!!'. I could get a more productive afternoon by listening to old broadcasts of Howard Stern.

I haven't learned anything from Lauren Southern (apart from the NGO boat shenanigans in Italy). That's not the point.

>lauren southern
>political """"figure""""
>intellectual

>WOW YOU DIDNT WANNA WATCH THIS CLICKBAIT VIDEO?

But you said you don't watch anyone. Which means you're not engaging with the right-wing political community in any way. Which leads me to think you're either not politically minded enough or you're a leftie pretending to be right-wing and just don't want to show support for anyone who is right-wing.

I didn't call her intellectual. You're a moron.
So are you.

Memes used to be currency that was hard to attain. Now it's cheap, watered down popular culture, like that fucking Spiderman quote about responsibility. The only path is wholesale rejection of meme culture and chastisement of those who use memes.

Lauren = alt-lite trash

She is realising the normie menace cannot be saved and losing her faith in Democracy and the wisdom of crowds

She is somewhere in between. She supports ethnonationalists and made a video where she said that identity politics can be a good thing.

Hate to disappoint you, but she wont sleep with you no matter how much you'll shill for her.

God almighty. That's right, I don't watch political YouTubers. I don't care about Lauren, or Sargon, or Shoe On Head, or whoever. There are political channels who upload videos to YouTube that I listen to; AmRen, for instance. But I do not watch political YouTubers.

well, she got schnitzel'd by this guy. so of course she is ethno nationalist now

>AmRen
Well there we go, you should've said that earlier. A fine choice.

So, is she right? Are we losing the culture war? Are people really that dumb? Tbh I don't really think the type of normies who watch Jake Paul and Lance Stewart actually hold any political opinions or even vote. I honestly think they're mostly kids and retards.

Lauren Southern makes $63,000 per year just from virgins giving to her Patreon.

>this whore qualifies as redpilled in nu/pol/

No I wouldn't say so because Leftie political content is generally hated by the general audience. When it comes to political content right-wing, anti-SJW stuff is more well received but the point is that most normies simply don't care about politics at all. So the so-called "culture war" is happening in the periphery.

>She supports

She "supports" whatever trend she thinks will get her attention

she kissed a girl and she liked it :-O
thats deep

Are you going to qualify that claim with some evidence or perhaps a rational argument?

Pretty much what I thought. H3H3 actually has more subs than that Lance Stewart guy. The political opinions of normie kids are irrelevant because they're nonexistent.

Owned by russia trashcan shits
How embarassing

>owned

This website is 18+

Were you one of the fags who got pwn3d

>POLITICAL FIGURE
talk about nigger tier iq, holy shit you're the most pathetic poster on this board

tl;dw

Are you still stuck in 2005 where people on the internet don't have influence in the real world? Holy shit you are clueless. Yes, even if you think she is a worthless dumb roastie she is still a political figure. Are you going to provide any arguments in your next post or just keep shitposting? Let's see.

>abandons her own countries already severely under serviced right-wing news industry to shill against globalists.......globally
Literally a fucking attention whore. One less voice for canadians when we already had too few. Don't even care about the crypto-jew coal burner bullshit. She, like every other women on the planet, abandoned what she knew for the "high life" and shekels. Just like the French women who fucked nazis because they thought it would get them ahead.

I just made this, thanks for the inspiration

normies get millions of clicks while we're proud of a few hundred thousand

Canada is too far gone tbqh

ok

why does this take (((her))) 30 minutes to say?

Prove that teenage girls watch Lauren Southern. Let's take a look at the comments of a video surely I will see some teenage girls there right?

>Contra:Gay? With Faith Goldy? :)
Sure sounds like a teenage girl with a retro video game reference name
>Cambook1:Genocide Genocide is the answer, Lauren
Probably another thirsty beta
>Blue -eyed:Lauren....., you are already on this path but what you need to do and should is to sell your message through SEX and HUMOR. You have a hot bod and clearly got humor. DO IT!
I think I will stop now. Clearly beta faggots are the audience, not teenage girls you fucking retard.

Of course her audience is mostly male, that applies to literally every right-wing youtuber. It would be impossible for it not to be that way. There are still plenty of girls in the audience due to the size of it, I see them on twitter and kikebook all the time.

>attentuon whores watch an attention whore therefore you should give them both attention

His point was that it is for teenage girls. My point is that it is clearly alt-lite beta bait.
Some teenage girls watching does not refute the fact that Lauren's audience is mostly 22-35 year old childless faggots, and that she panders to this audience.

reminder that jim is the only Sup Forums approved jewtuber

Yeah who cares where young girls get their influence from, it's not like cultural marxism in our media is how we got our culture into the degenerate mess it is in now. Stop replying to me you're beyond retarded.

And my point is that applies to every other alt-right/alt-lite person too so that's not much of an insight.

Lauren should've just fucking stayed at Rebel.

Cringe.

Have you not seen what The Rebel has been up to lately? They're the cringeworthy ones with that embarrassing Laura Loomer/Posobiec circus act.

>tfw we will never see lauren and faith goldie making out

Jim barely even discusses politics. It's more him just dissecting lolcows and exploring various forms of depraved insanity on the internet.

>watching or reading anything done by a female who has a patreon
Nu/pol/ gtfo

What's wrong with Patreon?

fucking kys

That's not an argument my friend. Seems to me Patreon is one of the most honest ways possible for a video maker to make a living. There's no Jew producer behind the scenes dictating what you can and can't do. The continued existence of your business is directly tied to customer satisfaction.

SHE. WILL. NEVER. FUCK. YOU.

fuck off, virgin

see

Go jerkoff if you can't stop thinking about fucking so much. And no need to get angry just because I have better arguments than you. Such womanly behavior.

kek

is the widdle whiteknight mad?

You're the one writing in caps lock here, buddy. I see you have conceded the Patreon argument.

Lauren has cute tiddies. If she asked nicely, I would definitely consider allowing her to slide onto my superior Anglo shaft.

she still won't fuck you though

Why are you leftist degenerates so obsessed with sex?

Please stop making threads about this attention seeking, coal burning, brown eyed girl.

Wtf i love annoying trendy bitches now using inbred fags for money.

Her eyes are clearly green. Thanks for the bump.

she doesn't have influence in the real world.

Depends what you mean by influence.

I bet to fuck (((her))) you would have to cut a hole in the sheet

oy vey

>Finnish guy jumping to her defense again
She's a coal burning Jew with brown Iberian eyes. Oh and thanks for reminding me to Sage, I forgot.

Lauren has become really good lately.

her farts have influence on innocent bystanders

You're either a snowflake or LS herself. Either way you're a cringe fest.

I hope youre at least getting paid for this. It would be too pathetic otherwise

Prediction or your hope?

she makes my benis rise. this counts?