Democrats are ruining everything here in illinois...

Democrats are ruining everything here in illinois. I live here and ironicially we have some of the highest taxes and strictest gun laws in chicago. Why isn't anyone talking about thid. Or are you retards gonna ignore this for a shitposter? Democrats ruin everything

>The state was responsible for a record backlog of unpaid bills totaling $14.7 billion, causing fear among programs and local agencies dependent on state aid. State legislators also failed to approve a stand-alone kindergarten through 12th-grade education budget that was vital to the operations of the financially struggling Chicago school system, Reuters reported. A $15.7 billion bill to ensure schools open in the fall passed the Senate but was soundly defeated in the House

dailywire.com/news/17797/well-done-democrats-entire-state-illinois-about-go-elliott-hamilton

Oh look. You retards ignored this post too. Wow so much intelligent discussions here on pol/. Fucking piece of shit board now

Bump

Everybody already knows. Let us know when it actually happens.

Detroit 2.0

I drove through southern Illinois on the way to chiraq, and if you told me I was balls deep in a defunct soviet satellite I would have believed you. Depressing as hell.

What about Kansas? What's the matter with Kansas? You shouldn't throw stones, Republicananons, especially since you live in glass houses.

pay up whitey

This. We need Illinois to crash and burn before we can make an example out of it. It's already fish-tailing today. We just need to show that it was democrats that thought it was a good idea to drive full speed in the rain which led to the crashing and burning.

You entire state is a fucking disaster. Chicago is a warzone and no one in your state or the country acknowledges it. Sorry friend but this is your wake up call.

I can 2nd this, back when I was a truck driver I stopped for the night in southern Illinois, I've never seen more depressed people anywhere else in the country. I visited Chicago when I was nine years old and the black vendor refused to give me any ice cream associated with cartoon characters. Thus my hatred of both black people and ice cream vendors was born.

Redpill me on this whole Illinois debacle. Why wont the Dems there (Madigan especially) compromise with Republicans on a budget? Is it all because of Chicago? Dems too afraid to not give handouts to the niggers there and lose their voting machine?

Since states can't legally declare bankruptcy, I wish/want Trump to bail it out on condition that Chicago revokes its sanctuary status.

You know democrats will blame Trump.

Did the Democrats also ruin Oklahoma? What happened there?

>a state with far lower GDP cuts taxes and loses money due to lowered revenue
>a state with high GDP and insane taxes goes bankrupt all the same because they squander money

Totally comparable.

Fake news.

sure, dont lay any blame of the idiot governor

Did Democrats make Louisiana go bankrupt too?

>Thus my hatred of both black people and ice cream vendors was born.
I'd like to see where that ends up.

We have already seen this shit. This is old news. Come back when they are eating each other.

Kane county checking. Part of my 8500 property taxes now pays for cpd pensions that taught niglets. And my kids go to school with spics because muh diversity. I bought this house based on school district, then they redistricted. Fuck this state I'm leaving next year.

>being so fucking desperate you spam the thread in a vain attempt to deflect blame

Why are you so proud of the depressing commie-block hell holes your party fosters?

>strictest gun laws in chicago
hahahaha how's that working out

Hopefully an "Armored Core" type scenario.

> 8500 property taxes

Fuuuug! What's your home's value?

Dems didn't, Bobby "Poo in Loo" Jindal did.

Zillow estimates 312k. Paid 230l in 2010.

I'm in kane also on the border of crook county. While I like certain aspects of this state overall it's a shit show. I have a 5 year plan to get out.

Why are you so proud of the depressing, uneducated, insolvent shit holes your party fosters? Or maybe there's more at play in Oklahoma, Kansas, Illinois and Louisiana than simply attributing state budget problems to the party in power?..... hmm

State has been mismanaged for decades to prop up Chicago. It's a beautiful example of the tyranny of the majority. People are finally starting to flee to surrounding states. Half of the people I went to school with chose to leave and live in Indiana, Missouri, and Wisconsin.

Here in Europe we will ignore this thanks to our independent media.

Illinois is the 5th largest state economy.

>that feel when my state is going to have to build an eastern wall to stop the invading niggers from Chicago

There is a reason Illinois is one of the most fucked states and it's because of corruption on both sides of the aisle. Hell it's what Illinois and Chicago specifically are known for. Even our governors go to jail regularly. You could ask almost anyone in the US what state had the most corruption and most would say Illinois, it's engrained in the culture here. We'd need a clean sweep of everyone in power. We basically have family dynasties and individuals who get into positions of power and then are there forever.

Your mom is the 5th largest human.

Robbing your citizens to pay for failing businesses makes a large economy, but an incredibly unhealthy one.

Nah, this has been a problem even before Obongo

>Detroit
>illinois
>their own party

What's next for these absolute madx?

*blocks your path*
Most corrupt, eh?

As an Oklahoman, fuck off. This state is a lot better to live in than any liberal shithole.

No fuck you we dont want your cancer in Wisconsin

They will blame Trump if it rains, the media will back them up and lie as always.

Facts don't matter anymore.

Fuck, I'm moving to Lake or leaving this shit hole

Fun fact: if you live in the city of Chicago, you will pay city, county, state, and federal taxes.

Crime in Chiraq is starting to get out of fucking control

It used to just happen in the South or West side but just last week there was a shooting outside the Art Instiutute downtown. Even the North side is starting to see carjackings and burglaries.
Trump should either call the national guard in or just let the city end up like Detroit

Niggers will stay as long as gibs are abundant. You're gonna get white trash

Moody's will lower Illinois' credit to junk in the next couple of weeks since no budget has been passed. So glad I rent my home in comfy McHenry, where there are almost no niggers.

This is it in a nutshell

Why don't they just legalize weed? Wouldn't that help their financial crisis?

wuddup to mai /cpd/ roberts

>Cutting taxes reduces tax revenue

Librul economics right there.

isn't there talk of dissolving Illinois anyways.
i don't really care either way.
I think metropolitan areas should all be removed from states and given city state status.
That way, they have to be accountable or get fucked.

I will screencap this for when there is a string of ghetto ice cream truck driver murders.

Bump. We all know Democrats are retarded and deflect their own shortcomings onto others. The biggest problems with most of pol is that it's more fun to chimp out on lefty faggot posts and prove them wrong instead of finding out what we already essentially know, that Democrats just funnel money out of our pockets and into theirs or the nog communities for voting blocs.

Florida user here, never been to illinois or chicago. Can anyone tell me how bad it really is? I have been reading the news on how bad it is but I would like a personal example from any chicagofags or illinoisfags out there.

Fellow illinoisan here.

Its the madigans, and the liberal cabal.
Chicago just decided to give illegals welfare, while my school district might collapse chicago is spending money to give illeagls (non citizens) freebies.
Meanwhile the ACTUAL tax payers get fucked.
>Pic related, wonder what the # is now?

>le chiraq warzone niggers maymay

Delusional faggot who's never been here detected. Parts pf the city nobody goes to are bad, but far more of the city is a great place to be.

Yeah, I see that now. The media is absolutely fucked

It's the only way we will learn.

What's it like being a big oil cuck?

>people don't realize that Obama took this principal to the federal government
>people don't know that unemployment dropped so much during Obama because of Fed hires

The debt came from dems giving massive pensions to state workers.

However, Rauner demands right to work before he signs any budget. Madigan won't give him that.

On the two different occasions that I drove through Illinois there were police/sheriffs/highway patrol hiding behind every tree and sign along the entire length of the highway.
Illinois is hungry.

In reality it's only the black side downtown Chicago is actually just fine. And the suburbs of Chicago are fine too

Fuck you
>Its real faggot, fuckin jews

I've never seen a shooting in person in all my time living here because I don't live by niggers. Taxes suck ass.

You are literally engulfed in a bubble of shit. If you leave city center and need gas, and dont stop at the rip-off stations downtown, you'll be pulling into the ghetto in no time praying you dont get shot while you pump gas.

Credit rating is down the shitter
Haven't posted a budget in years
Government workers are getting pensions slashed
Taxes on fucking everything are going trough the roof
People are leaving in masses

They'll either get bailed out by the Feds or the state gradually collapse
I'm hoping for the latter

Democrats are ruining the entire country. They have been for 50+ years. Illinois will be the first casualty. Stay the fuck out of my state Illinois refugees. Fuck off we're full.

Lmao. I've been to your state, it's a third world shithole.

>dailywire
Fake news

City fag your entire city smells like rotten sewage.

I'm not proud, I recognize them for what they are, low economic producers with a small tax base that doesnt like to be burdened.

That's the absolute fucking opposite of Illinois, you retard. Are you proud of the rate in which you squander other people's money?

What? Have you ever been to Chicago?

States a shit hole.
Moved out almost 8 years ago, just moved back.

Infrastructure is almost nonexistent.
Full of fat white trash.

Probably going to move to montana. Very white aside from the wagon burners, also no right to work

Niggers vote Democrat.
Niggers get freebies.
Government unions vote democratic.
Politicians promised to give them HUGE pensions if they just vote for the democrats, knowing it couldnt be paid for
Illinois is drowning in debt.
Illinois is at the mercy of chicago, who is Democrat run.
>Democrats are blameless according to you.......kek.......

Twice.

Honestly, your wallet would hurt the most. As long as you stay in the North, Northwest, Southwest suburbs outside of Chicago you're fine. If you live outside of Chicago metropolitan it depressing. I'm actually planning on moving offer down to you, where's a good place to live?

I wonder if it has anything to do with fucking Chicago spending all the God damn tax revenue? I bet the roads in shitcago are great. And Laquesha at the DMV needs her $2 million pension. Don't be racist.

Over the last twelve years i've lived on the far north side, bucktown, south loop, logan square, bridgeport. Have never felt unsafe. You're a fucking pussy who probably lives in the suburbs. The entire north side is fine, the entire NW side is fine, downtown is fine, near SW side is fine. That is a massive area of the city that is fine.

Stop coming to Kansas City. We are full.
We are tired of all the migrants from Chicago and California who keep flooding our city.

Sorry I'm not pc enough for Pol..

how much do you pay for tax percentage wise? know anyone that has left for other states?

Holy shit thats fucked. I had no idea the state was that fucked in the private sector

t. iowa

How expensive is a cuckshed on the north side cuckboi?

California is right behind them.

>People are leaving in masses
Are you thinking of moving out?

This is what happens when you let retarded public officials with short sightedness and little financial background raid public pensions to fund kickbacks and wasteful government spending.

They literally justify taking money out of pension funds based on stock market projections of growth.

Huge nigger population.
Huge gun crime problem
>Do the math

I've lived here for 10 years. Previously was in L.A. NYC New Orleans and Tampa. This is the safest of all of them. You didn't pay a lot of fucking attention when you were here you tourist moron.

That's because billionaire kike Dems used Section 8 to kick most of the niggers out into the suburbs. Now those areas are unsafe.

>Pol.

Back to plebbit with ye

You haven't had a budget in almost 3 years.

Why are you freaking out now?

Nobody cares.

I literally live surrounded by spics and work in a huge ghetto. I dont care how acclimated you are to niggerdom, you're probably one yourself.

>where's a good place to live?
I live in kendall, which is a suburb of miami. Only downside may be the fact that since we dont have a good public transport, traffic is annoying. There are alot of cuban whites here. Gun laws are very good here. Cubans love guns.
t.cuban american

I finally got a job posy college in Chicago, movee into the northside, just trying to live.

Why are the taxes so ass fucking high? DOTR here when?

More taxes than there are holes to fuck must be nice.

makes sense about the wallet being affected the most. taxes and general prices must be bad.

>ghetto apologists
Lemme guess, "just don't be stupid, just don't be outside after sundown, just don't make eye contact"

>tampa
>unsafe

lol, the ghettos in tampa are literally minuscule compared to the ones on the outskirts of chicago. You yankees are fucking pathetic tryhards defending your miserable shitholes.

Last i saw LA was financially solvent.