When did you realise Racism is bad?

I think it only happens when you see someone from another ethnicity suffer from something you have suffered with and the ramifications for them are worse than they'd be for you because of their race/nationality.

when i lost my boot up a refugees asshole

naw, racism is natural

You shouldn't judge an individual because of their race.
You also shouldn't judge a race based on an individual.
You can have race realism beliefs in regards to the population in general without foaming at the mouth with hatred towards specific individuals of other races.
Your compassion seems to have defeated your intelligence in that regards.

Nations and borders exist for a reason - honed over thousands of years of struggle and culture and traditions. Why do Marxists insist on bringing everyone in each others space and then bullying anyone that doesnt like it? That is the real question.

NIGGERS GET OUT
OUT OUT OUT

Racism is 100% organic non-GMO

Racism is natural, there is no fucking way anybody that has experienced real niggerery and chink'ery can say differently

WHITE IS RIGHT

>Why do Marxists insist on bringing everyone in each others space and then bullying anyone that doesnt like it?
Because if their are still capitalist nations than the most talented in the Marxist nations flock there.

>muh sad feelings
When did you realize you were a naive child?

Racism is a natural response to foreign tribes, as a warning to them that they'd better stay away.

To bring them down to their level.

There is nothing I hate more than a marxist/leftist. Nothing. They are the lowest scum of the earth. I just finished reading Gulag Archipelago and my hate is overflowing.

Nothing wrong with racism at all, it served us well.

Everyone was constantly racist to me because of my red hair, I'm not "white" like other whites and I'm not brown so whatever. To make matters worse, I grew up with Yankee parents but I was living in the dirty south so we just didn't "fit in". Anyways, there are always going to be outsiders, just don't bully someone on account of skin color but on account of culture- that's acceptable.

Are you fucking retarded racism is normal stop your white guilt bullshit everyone is racist there is nothing wrong about it's natural.

one should not condemn for trivialities, but only for infractions upon a law

>some nigger kick you for no reason when you were a kid
>some nigger tries to steal your wallet
really makes you think

Racism can mean multiple things. If you're prejudiced does that mean that you are aware of a problem with a certain race and on guard when you're around a stranger that matches a profile? Let me put it this way, I don't think it is necessary to hate most races and while I want to see the white race thrive and flourish in its own areas of the planet, I don't wish the extinction of other races and cultures around the globe, I simply want them to stay distinct and not bleed over and mix into/destroy my own race.

If however we're talking about prejudice, it's everywhere and unavoidable. It is a survival mechanism which we absolutely need and we should embrace it rather than pretend it isn't there. If I'm walking down the street at night in the ghetto in Chicago and I see two black guys with dew rags and hip hop gear on, do I continue walking and not put my guard up, or do I prepare to be assaulted by people who match the profile of "guys who are statistically probable to mug the shit out of me or kill me right now"? The left tells us they can't see color and don't judge someone until they know them deeply. Anyone faced with the situation I described, by their logic, should give those men the benefit of the doubt and leave themselves open to be mugged and murdered because otherwise they might be prejudiced against strangers based off their skin color and appearance which is rasicm.

So is racism bad? Yes and no. The most damaging aspect of racism is actually when you try to suppress it. It makes people behave against their own safety and interests as described above, and it also gives members of a racial group the impression that legitimate criticisms or issues with their own group do not exist and should not be addressed because anyone who would be criticizing a group like that must be a racist and should be summarily dismissed. It makes everyone willfully blind and ignorant.

The final solution is racism.

When I was 9 but I'm an adult now and I've come around

this is a thread i would delete if a mod due to its retarded assumption being forced in the title.

Because I don't give two shits about non-Finns. Your lives have zero value to me and I'd exterminate you all if it ensured the survival of my people.

i'm guessing you don't have kids and hope that murder would compensate for that

It's only skin deep, faggot.

when there will be no non white in europe.
than we will finaly see that these racist niggers and muslims was nothing more than enemies.