Why there aren't any terrorist attacks in Spain and Portugal...

Why there aren't any terrorist attacks in Spain and Portugal? Serious question as lately some pro-immigrant lefty asked me that question and I didn't have a good answer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/po.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Portuguese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not even mudslimes care about us

Cause they are not as involved as we are in middle east

That's the beauty of being economically irrelevant. No one cares about us and we don't have as many refugees/economic migrants compared to France, Germany, UK, etc.

Because there are no targets worth a damn in either country.

The Basques sorted the Portuguese out

((they)) are only passing trough to where the wellfare and real shekels are!

they are only attacking liberal western "strongholds". the latin countries have always been shitholes both in europe and the americas.

They are mainly attacking white countries. What do they get out of blowing up niggers?

Our aids are garbage, so they just go to Germany, and our forces have decades of experience dealing with ETA.
All the time in the news there's a report about how they just disarmed yet another islamic cell.

>Forgetting about the Madrid bombings. 3/11 nevar forget.

As for Poortugal, they already have worse stuff to deal with. Haven't you heard about the fires?

Those happened 13 years ago, though.

>be Portugal
>openly welcome refugees into Portugal
>they refuse

Less gibs in your countries.
High unemployment will turn people off.
Most of your former colonies aren't in Africa -Portugal had a few but still less than France/UK- so they don't come to bite you in the ass later. France already has big communities of Algerian and Morrocan so they'll flock there, Germany has Turks, Sweden has Erithrean and so on, so the more you have of one origin, the more will come.
My sis went to Spain for a week-long internship with other colleagues and she said their black coworker, was treated like shit by the Spanish team. So gratz to Spaniars for not hiding their racism.

H-Hey, stop badmouthing my buddy Portugal!

because Spain and Morocco security services are very good , good intelligence

start reading morrocan news more, they arrest people every week

Catholics are rooted in spain. Isis wants a religious war but not that fast

Because muslims are 0,2% of our population

their security is not better than others, its just they act when its needed and are not afraid to be called islamophobe or racist

Because it´s even almost as bad as poland.
Not even Moozelims want to got there

We had the biggest one in 2004 you fucking drunkard

>Portugal
>Niggers

I think you are an Undercover Burger who wants to divide et empera the Euro-Masterrace

>Why there aren't any terrorist attacks in Spain and Portugal?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

You know absolutely nothing about Spain.

cuz they are real muslims

because despite the memes and Sup Forums ignorance we have no muslims here and barely any niggers (outside Lisbon they are actually rare).

>0.1% muslims
>1.3% niggers

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/po.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Portuguese

inb4 kikes and shills try to D&C

Why would islam terrorize Moortugal?

Plus blowing shit up would probably make whatever they targeted nicer.

Pollacks ain't so smart.

its mostly Morocco TBQH, they have very good forces, and they are primarily the source

The main difference is Italy,Spain and Portugal doesn’t have a big population of second-generation immigrants that have been radicalised or could potentially be radicalised unlike UK,France,Begium and Germany