>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 21
>SAA seizes Hail gas field 10km east of Palmyra
>Air Defense in Tartus shoots down unidentified object
>IS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>Significant advance in western district of east Ghouta
>Iraqis progress in Mosul's Old City
>Macron: we don't see any replacement for Assad, France won't pursue his departure
>SAA liberate Tall Raynabah and Bir Qassab in E Damascus CS
>US F-15 shoots down Iranian drone near al-Tanf
>Tiger Forces liberate 18 villages in Raqqa CS
>Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa
>Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>IRGC missiles hit IS targets south of DeZ

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uLw6_JvTWXQ
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-june-23-2017-army-regaining-more-ground-near-palmyra/
youtu.be/mAk52XsPc8k
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/6/23/uae-threatens-qatar-to-take-list-of-demands-seriously?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sf
theconversation.com/are-autistic-people-at-greater-risk-of-being-radicalised-76726
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/878270069037342721
khateebaldimashqi.wordpress.com/2017/06/14/severing-the-arteries-of-tyranny/
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/878274207766921217
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

=========
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>President Assad: Chemical Attack was 100% Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=========
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
=========
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=========
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=======
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start,5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece....

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Riddle me this Assadists:

Why is it called the "Democratic Syrian Republic" when it's clearly just a totalitarian dictatorship??

Are they larping like North Korea aka DPRK?

Death to America!

Developments Jun 21
>500 civilians killed in US airstrikes in Raqqa
>SAA seizes Hail gas field 10km east of Palmyra
>Air Defense in Tartus shoots down unidentified object
>IS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>Significant advance in western district of east Ghouta
>Iraqis progress in Mosul's Old City
>Macron: we don't see any replacement for Assad, France won't pursue his departure
>SAA liberate Tall Raynabah and Bir Qassab in E Damascus CS
>US F-15 shoots down Iranian drone near al-Tanf
>Tiger Forces liberate 18 villages in Raqqa CS
>Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa
>Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>IRGC missiles hit IS targets south of DeZ

Color me surprised.

thanks for the updates hue

>Never trust an irish manlet

Well it's not like their civilian government has a lot of fucking options that don't involve the Qatari Muslim Brotherhood instituting Shari'a law, okay nigger? They can either stick with Ba'athi dictators or become a 7th century shithole again.

>puppet government of US
They are no less puppet government of Iran.
And openly friendly with Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=uLw6_JvTWXQ
>The US has described as "unfortunate but not surprising" Russia’s announcement that its warplanes flew out of an Iranian airbase to conduct airstrikes against terrorists in Syria.
US State Department Spokesman Mark Toner renewed Washington’s concern over Russia’s attacks on what the US regards as moderate militants in Syrian

Do you consider a country that is openly pro iranian and buys shittons of arms from Russia, a US puppet state?

And new Southfront

>Syrian War Report – June 23, 2017: Army Regaining More Ground Near Palmyra

southfront.org/syrian-war-report-june-23-2017-army-regaining-more-ground-near-palmyra/

Jewtube shortlink: youtu.be/mAk52XsPc8k

checked and np ameribro

thanks user. added it in my pastie. watching it now!

Who is he? There have been calls here for the government to deal with them.

>Newly arrived Iraqi Kataib Al Imam Ali units announce joining Daraa battle & firing rockets at Nassib Border crossing on Syria/Jordan border
S H I A F U L L M O O N
Pathetic western convert twerps will cry when the real flag of Syria is hoisted all over Daraa.

Explosion!

Ughh, It's been almost 6 months and Drumpf has still not liberated Syria from ISIS. Six moon cycles have passed with cunt blood pooring out of my vaj and he has done nothing to assuange the bleeding. You can't stop the hemorrhaging. I have taken the blackpill; everything is terrible and will end bad. You can't convince me otherwise because I'm depressed and neurotic. :,(

I've done nothing illegal though, the Irish government has no interest in locking up people like me.

America "accidentally" bombing PMUs when?

so here's the list of demands made by the GCC to Qatar. don't ask for the tl;dr version, because this is it (the GCC is the Gulf Cooperation Council):

1- reducing diplomatic representation in Tehran, the expulsion of revolutionary guard officers, and severing all intelligence and military ties to Iran.
2- the immediate closure of the Turkish base in Qatar and halting all forms of military cooperation with Turkey on Qatari soil.
3- severing ties with all terrorist, sectarian, and ideological organization, foremost among them ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra Front, and Hezbollah.
4- halting the funding of terrorist individuals, entities, and and all those on GCC and US lists of terrorism.
5- turning over all terrorist and wanted individuals living in Qatar, abstaining from giving them shelter in the future, and sharing all available information about them with the governments of the GCC.
6- shutting down Al Jazeera and all associated channels.
7- halting communication with GCC-opposing elements living in Qatar, interference in the internal affairs of neighboring states, the naturalization of GCC citizens living in Qatar, and turning over all those who had been naturalized or enlisted while living there.
8- compensating for casualties and losses caused by Qatari policies during the previous years.
9- harmonizing Qatari posture (in the military, social, economic, political, and security realms) with Qatar's environment as serves Gulf and Arab security interests.
10- handing over all databases related to opposition members supported by Qatar.
11- shutting down all media outlets supported, either directly or indirectly, by Qatar,
12- Qatar should agree to these terms in 10 days or they will be negated.
13- Qatar and the GCC will agree on the mechanism of implementation with periodical reviews of the implementation policy.

>t. fat basement weebcucked NEET
i was here few threads ago, i know what you said

You're part of an undesirable element. How did you get here?

It's democracy because they choose their president by voting. I think you should had paid more attention to your classes, user

Vallahi we will take revenge
Soon, very soon
The blood will spill like an ocean
The kafir throats
Will tremble from the knives.
The lions of the ummah have awoken.
O filthy kafir,
You are not brave at all.
The sound of your voice
Has been silenced.
The khilafah was built.
We will take through battle
The lands of yours we wish.
So much of your lands.

We will make your wives
Concubines
And make your children
Our slaves.
Your resources will do you no good.
They will not save you from becoming,
Slaves to the nation of sons,
The brave knights.

This makes no sense, Oman and the UAE have very strong ties with Iran anyway, Saudi Arabia just wants to cuck for Israel and squash any independence in the Muslim world is what I'm seeing.
Also it's laughable to say Qatar funds al-Nusra and the Houthis at the same time, or ISIS and Hezbollah.

it's not fullmoon yet Sven, it's just the heat that drives people nuts, I can't control my self here an albo friend of mine lit came yesterday and installed a VVS shit at my temp location because I was going nuts..... next full moon, fuuuug, no skirts will be safe and there will be many men with blue/black eyes.... Odin help us all, I feel it already. Also on strong roids, I will go to jail again fuuug

He was born in Ireland, and he's white. But he converted and converted hard

Forgot to add the Muslim Brotherhood (the most important one) to the terrorist entities on the third clause.

UAE FM confirmed it's real in a series of tweets earlier.
>alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/6/23/uae-threatens-qatar-to-take-list-of-demands-seriously?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sf

>Kazakhs and Kirgizs to Syria
I want to believe, about time to find a use for our CSTO "allies"

Always shoot a traitor before an enemy, Jim.

>fat
>basement
>weeb
>cucked
I'm literally none of those things.
I'm starting to get a beer belly, true, but still.
You will cry.

What do you mean ?
>khilafah has been built
>yfw the """"""khilafah"""""" holds a few cities and lots of desert and makes takfir on everyone who isnt them

There is no way Qatar will settle for this. I guarantee they will choose to expand Trade and relations with Iran.

>tfw Assad is going to win a Proxy ally

He can't stop winning.

so monday week after next the world ends

I'm happy that your media/elite didn't get their way, that alone is worth plenty.

>theconversation.com/are-autistic-people-at-greater-risk-of-being-radicalised-76726

I cannot refute this

I swear by he name of the Allah, The most merciful; If the Westerns won't stop the bomb the Muslim countries. if the westerners won't stop funding terrorist who kill Muslims. If the westerners won't stop to kill Muslims Vallahi more Muslim man will come to Europe. And more Muslims to fuel the European civil war Westerners: Do you want a race war? Do you want your cities in fire? Then go on. Go on the kill the Muslims. but we will take revenge. We are here.waiting you. If you're men. come to battlefield. Vallahi. We will hunt you like a bird. Allah with us. Allah is our savior.You. You have no savior. We waiting for heaven. You wait for hell.

La ilahe ilallah muhammeden resulallah.

SAUDI/BURGER WAR AGAINST IRAN SOON

>date
when this expires?

He could be the next jersey

Not an argument, the first caliphs after Muhammad were takfiring each other like it was 2014

Can Saudi Arabia invade along with America?

I mean Americans already have more troops in there than Qaatar has

Imagine being so disillusioned and cucked you start believing the delusional ramblings of a perverted old man in a cave about flying ponies.

Pleas stop supporting Assad his ISIS thugs burn down 800 year old mosques in Mosul

Thanks,

The rest of Sup Forums

This had been released yesterday, so not counting today, Qatar has 8 days.

my roids? next year

I stop now, just passing time on sg while I wait for some friends here to start some building in this hus

Those american troops are supposed to defend Qatar from other Gulf countries tho. (atleast by hanging around)

great post

The best you can do is make yourself and others happy

Now that's what I call shitposting
Have a (You)

>T-90 charging through the desert
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/878270069037342721

That wasn't me my man.

>caring about fucking Mosque
>rest of pol

Soon brother, soon

sounds like an STD to me

This is actually what The_Dildo thinks

Don't worry grandson, we know you are not all like this

No, they didn't, Abu Bakr (RA), Umar (RA) , Uthman (RA) and Ali (RA) never made takfir on each other.
Also khawarij cannot be a khilafah, especially when they have no claim and takfir scholars too.

The list is very simliar to the one that leaked 2wks ago when the crisis started. I guess that Tillerson failed in asking GCC to make the demands more "reasonable". The rebbit emperor must have made quite an impression on MBS.

they have economic ties, which don't always translate to political ones. Oman is very close to Iran commercially but the UAE less so. The UAE has been in the forefront of the fight against Iran's allies in Yemen.
It's all about Qatar harboring Saudi/emirati opposition members of the Muslim Brotherhood and their warmness to Iran.

al irani got AIDS from mutaah
also you're black now?

Qatar isn't politically that close to Iran, Turkey/Qatar aren't too close to Iran, also Oman is still politically pro Iran.

khateebaldimashqi.wordpress.com/2017/06/14/severing-the-arteries-of-tyranny/

This was a good read

ᚾᛟᛒᛟᛞᛁ᛬ᚹᚨᚾᛏᛊ᛬ᛏᛟ᛬ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱᛊᛏᚨᚾᛞ᛬ᛁᛟᚢᚱ᛬ᛈᛖᛞᛟ᛬ᚲᛟᚾᚲᛖᛈᛏᛊ᛬ᛏᚱᚨᛁᛏᛟᚱ᛭ᛁ᛬ᚹᛁᛚᛚ᛬ᚲᚨᛏᚲᚺ᛬ᛁᛟᚢ᛬ᚨᛊ᛬ᚨ᛬ᚦᚱᚨᛚᛚ᛬ᚨᚾᛞ᛬ᛊᛟᚱᛏ᛬ᛁᛟᚢ᛬ᛟᚢᛏ᛬ᚾᛃᚨᛚ

So what's actually happening around Afrin? Is there actually going to be a serious roach offensive against the K*rds there with SAA support or are they just chatting shit.

They're just saying shit right now

I dont think you can call an attack serious if after 3-4 days everyone are stil on the same positions.

K*rds haven't been properly attacked yet and are already squirming, you'll hear a whole lot more when the roaches attack.

>Syrian Army Tiger Forces advancing against ISIS terrorists on the Ithriya-Raqqa road today
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/878274207766921217

>"Hama-Raqqa highway will soon be opened"

>rom mutaah
kek,had to google what that was
strange concept tbqh
>also you're black now?
Nah forgot to toggle back from previous thread
#Strong Black Woman Who Don't Need No Man

Hey lads, how are your Iranian proxy armies doing today?

Quite easy
Death to Kurds and Jews

>blackpill
wus that?
>I'm depressed
wo happened?
share wiw me darling

wew lad

>muh promised land

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

>Adidas

lost

>inb4 not ylyl

They are doing fine

So Nasrallah just told the kikes that any war on Lebanon or Syria will be similar to what happened in Syria where tens of thousands of fighters from many different countries will attack Israel.

>kek,had to google what that was
strange concept tbqh
tl;dr
twelvers, also known as rafidha (shia) believe they can marry for few hours, the time to have sexual relations and divorce just after.
they even send their daughters to their husseyniya's (temple) priests to have mutaa with them.

Palestinian President may have Died.

Reposting from last night Maghrebi, in case you missed it.
>he was begging for the (You), i didn't want to make him waste more time
No, I was so used to the false flag impersonators of you that I didn't believe.
I, your favorite burger who successfully got your "death" trending, and then almost started to believe it.
Thanks for the (you) though pHåm

what tells you i'm the real one?

>kike tool dead
>will probably be replaced with an even tooliest tool

Sounds like a generic arab larp to me.
Man dont start your american shit please, you can call 80% of presidents dictators, half of them are US friends.
And now you act like "Woooow guys a real dictator here, very-very bad"
Implying whole South America, Middle east and half of eastern Europe and Asia (and Africa) arent the same

Would be pretty nice if he ded. But until a proper source tweets it, I will not press S.

I just know.

>gotta go live in the desert. Been persecuted in exile for 2000 years for no reason, almighty God was just watching that shit.

Syria doesn't want to be an American or Iranian puppet gtfo american dog

This time, Trump won't be as careful when picking the president as Clinton was.
Shit will go down.

>mfw I can't tell if you're meme posting ag my memeposting

Kek

Your obvious love for a certain tv show (hint; i'm not referring to spongebob)
Wew, majoosi qts are open game, feels good man