What it will be life for Egyptian in Italy?

I am Egyptian who is going to study in north italy should I expect some aggressiveness with me because I am middle eastern?
I visited South italy from years and people were nice but I think the north will be different so what do u think Sup Forums italians?
PS: I am not muslim my family is coptic catholic and I am not much religious so culturally I wont face any problems but I am talking about my skin I am not white my skin color is tan so I am afraid that I would be considered muslim and get hassles with some people because of it

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jan/10/italy-human-rights
foxnews.com/world/2016/11/03/latest-report-italian-police-beat-abused-migrants.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/italian-police-killed-berlin-attacker-pro-fascist-statements-online
youtube.com/watch?v=is_BKW6ZuPk
giornalettismo.com/archives/2221135/carabinieri-aulla-intercettazioni-razzismo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im from Milano how dark is your skin? also do you have a nasty Muslim beard?

>aggresion
>Italy

Just punch the guy that punches you. He'll freak out and change sides. Soon you have an army and rule the new Roman Empire.

Just bleach your skin, or shave your beard and act the opposite of shit-skins and you'll be fine.

Egyptians make good pizza, if you don't snackbar and go back once your visa expires we don't really care

my skin color is like this photo or very slightly darker, I have beard for style not muslim beard but I can get rid of it if it will cause bad attention =D

I thought you got transfered to Liverpool.

Literally nothing will happen to you

Looks Italian to me

Were a cross and I think you will be fine. I think the novelty of a Christian sand nigger will be enough to make you friends.

kek
I am just going to study not working not doing anything illegal or breaking visa
the weather there is very cloudy and cold, I will back to Rome =D
great =D

Just be cool man. Italians are pretty chill. Talk about pizza and spaghetti. Cazzo porco dio vs fanculo.

Egyptians look similar to south italians but I didnt visit the north so IDK

Give that man wavy instead of curly hair, and brown insread of black and novidy would bat an eye at him. Do you also have black curly hair?

no, dark brown straight hair

You should be fine then mate, if anybody asks just say that you tan well.

if it's well maintained you can keep the beard
just make sure to shower regularly when going to crowded areas, maybe use some cheap perfume.
If you only speak english and not a word of italian, be prepared for people to tell you they can't help you or just straight up ignore you.
Last, but not least, don't trust niggers. That's a general rule but it's so much more important in large cities like Rome.

tons thot pussy, stock in on those connies friend. No idea what they put in the water in italy

we don't really mind having you around, then, just don't act like a massive faggot and you're good

if you have white face and light hair then no

>No idea what they put in the water in italy
if Rome is anything to go by, a lot of calcite

I'm an algerian living in the south and I haven't had any problems with racism or making any friends

In the south just fine cause we have mafia that tamed everyone non Italian. In the north you could encountered more aggressiveness, but you are not a Muslim so you will be just fine. Protip: Cut the beard if you have one.

LEAVE MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ARABS ARE NOT WELCOME IN ITALY
AND STOP CLAIMING WE LOOK ALIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're good so.

just don't fucking act like a monkey or any other barbarian from the middle east and they'll respect you

go to poland, prostitute are cheap and based germany is gonna make it even cheaper

Even banging you're women?

This is first thing on his mind believe me, Middle Easterners are notorious for there lust . The reason for it is because they have limited contact with women, and once he sees an Italian qt walking around in a skirt and a top, he will feel invited and most likely get rejected due to being a smelly lazy half-nigger that he is; which will lead to rape and him running away to Sweden where it's socially acceptable to rape.

>Italy
>white

stay in egypt,there is already too much diversity going on here.

Go to Poland lad, they are too white and need diversity.

the ones that would put up are 99% of the time coalburning roasties anyway, anyone else would probably get their family involved to lynch him

also OP I forgot to ask, but what city? it's important

I hope you die while studying

If youre catholic youre fine

that picture was not taken in italy, you subhuman mule

Everyone are telling you either lies or half truths. I don't understand why americans tell you're good to go, what the fuck do they know?
If you ask me, as someone who has always lived in italy, you're lucky you're not going in Rome. Here young people beat middle eastern only because they have different skin colour, unregardingly of their religion, and if they report to the police the police beats them a second time. Milan is extremely cucked, so no one will probably beat you. Expect problems, the north is extremely racist and rest assured that even if you do nothing wrong no one will actually want you there, maybe only shills and whores.
My advice? If you really really want to come, make sure you're big enough to deter people to pick a fight with you, because if you look middle eastern they will trust me. Also never, never, never trust or report anything to the police. Police in Italy is the last thing still existing of nazi-fascist europe, they will beat you only because you're an immigrant.

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jan/10/italy-human-rights

The only real issue is that many Italians (even young people in their 20s!) can't speak English. AT ALL. So make sure to learn some basic Italian as quickly as possible, porco dio maremma maiala.

> and if they report to the police the police beats them a second time.
Fucking based

Italians historically dislike North Africans or middle easterners, but you'll be safe in 2017, expect a fight or something but call the police or fight back and you'll be ok.

>Italy: a country united by racism
>b-but muh human rights

you are making this sounds like it is a bad thing

yes, please hurry

KILL YOUR SELF

> don't act like a massive faggot
what u mean by this?
I just born here, but I am way more leaning to western culture than eastern culture I don't fit in muslims majority society
yeah I was in the south and they were nice I will get rid of the beard it isnt worth it I am a student, going to pay a lot relatively to study there, so I am not illegal immigrant or a refuge or criminal !!
Torino
ok?!
I am agnostic but from catholic background
What about Turin?

>foxnews.com/world/2016/11/03/latest-report-italian-police-beat-abused-migrants.html
>theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/15/italian-police-killed-berlin-attacker-pro-fascist-statements-online
>youtube.com/watch?v=is_BKW6ZuPk

I seriously do not understand in what world people live if they think it's safe for a middle eastern-african immigrant to live in Italy. People hate you, even if they don't tell it in your face, and the police even more, so much so that every excuse is good to beat them and harass them. It's like everybody here lives in a different country than mine, if you want to come fine, but know what you're getting into, 90 % of the immigrants only come here to get away to northern europe.

Let's face it.

Our only chance is an all out race war. otherwise the demographics will destroy all white countries over the next 100 years.

I am not immigrant, I am just a student who will finish his study and leave italy

>What about Turin

Quite racist place, do not know about how violent they are though. One thing is sure, you'll stick out like a sore thumb, people there are european white and they will spot you right away.
It's not I'm really proud of that

I know that poland will be very danger for me and has no universities that interest me

Italy?
Nah. Just flail your arms wildly and yell 'Figlio di putana' at people. You'll fit in perfectly.

poland is much safer, they have snownigger autist gene.

your pals from algeria, tunis and morocco ruined the reputation of north-africas here, but most egyptians are fine

Then be careful, study hard, get a degree, and go and make your country a better place. Again, I cannot stress enough how careful you should be, you have no idea how much the situation is tense in this country these years. Italy today feels like Wien in 1930, if you think shit isn't about to go down in a couple of years you are either blind or in denial.

>'Figlio di putana
hehe I know its meaning from Assassins creed =D

you sound like a cuck.

Wear any form of cross or Jesus necklace. Trust me brother. And you will be more than accepted

>Here young people beat middle eastern only because they have different skin colour, unregardingly of their religion, and if they report to the police the police beats them a second time.
now who's telling half truths?
young people beat anyone they come across alone, and the police beats anyone they come across because they're underpaid, understaffed, and the baton is the only universal language they can use to stop people from doing dumb shit in a crumbling infrastructure
even if you were white as a daisy's petal you're getting beat up if you end up in custody. If you're a tourist, that's kind of a different thing, but if you're here on any long term, or even born here, you should know not to do anything that may land you anywhere near a police station

A middle easterner would not even be at risk in western Europe at a nationalist rally in most cases. An Italian would have far bigger worries travelling to Egypt.

If he only fucking comes to study and then get back that's fine I don't give a flying fuck. But camerata if you think people aren't getting fucking tired here you're blind. I know people here in Rome that specifically pick up a fight with niggers and shitskins to fuck them up. Things are escalating as more and more violent, rightly so, in my opinion, but if you're an immigrant you should be smart and get the fuck out until you still have the chance.

yeah I heard about the tunisians and moroccans problems in France & Italy
Thanks and I wish Italy and Europe pass their problems safely
I have a tattooed cross in the inside of my right hand (egyptian habit)

No you aren't

A sand nigger is a sand nigger no matter which desert demon he worships. You do. It belong in europe

Don't fuck with the police and they don't fuck with you. If you are one of those retards fascio te fascio or occupamo o no, you deserve to get your skull crashed by the celere even if you're italian. The point is that if you do nothing they won't do anything to you, which cannot be said for niggers and shitskins, the police will make them regret being here even if they do nothing and they just stand in the middle of the street.

>giornalettismo.com/archives/2221135/carabinieri-aulla-intercettazioni-razzismo/

>An Italian would have far bigger worries travelling to Egypt.
no at all, why? tourists and foreigners get a special treatment here, I was in resort in the red sea here and it was full of English and other European Nationalities

What? Egyptians aren't Muslims? Are you Copt?

Do you get harassed by Muslims there?

>like wein in 1930
Where the fuck do you live?

egyptians majority are muslims but Egypt has the largest christians community in middle east the copts
nothing happen to me from normal muslims, I have muslim friends, copts get attacks usually from ISIS and other terrorists groups and those arent moderate muslims

>If you are one of those retards fascio te fascio or occupamo o no
I take offense in that, I am in fact not mentally retarded weed-smoking drunken wreck piece of shit.
As far as police force goes, many WILL fuck with you regardless of what you do, a show of bureaucratic power against people that will not dare hit back. You'll always have those pieces of shit, but I wish they were relegated to desk jobs.

My personal guess
B O L O G N A
O
L
O
G
N
A

didn't turn out too well for the last guy we sent there to work

did somebody say Bologna?

I knew one is going to throw Regini case in my face I feel sorry for him but he got killed because interfering in politics he wasnt a tourist, and Egypt government isnt much open for politics activists especially foreign ones, I dont say he deserved it, but it is like someone went to north korea or any other not much democratic country and tried to politically interfere he should know that he is risking his life Egyptian or foreigner

I hope the same happens to you in Italy, subhuman.

you didnt understand, I am not with killing him I am just saying Egyptian government is so much brutal against political activists they dont want them if u want to play with them u should know the potential risk, because guess what we are a country ruled by military power not democracy or European liberal views, this just facts not my opinion

I see your point, don't get it too personal

and the Egyptian people went out for protests for Gulio Regini
Pic related, translation Giulio Regini is one of us and got killed like us

What are your views on morsi ?

subhuman terrorist, I got ruled by miltary way better than this muslims brotherhood terrorists group

Morsi was legitimately ellected tho, i think the will of the majority should be respected, also what terrorism are you talking about? The freedom and justice party here don't do that.

he got elected by rural poor people voices they got fooled by he is the Alaah man and this bullshits and he just won by 51% if this democracy we dont want it, democracy wont work with the rural people have the right to vote + after one year the condition become very bad fast and people couldn't stand him and went for the largest protests in the Egyptians history against him in every city, he got all of terrorists out of jails and now we are suffering from these in Sinai desert and threatened copts that they will be in danger if they went in the protests against him

Regeni was killed by the british secret services in order to cripple ENI business on egyptian oil reserves. For the same reason they killed gaddafi and Enrico Mattei. It is always the allies + usa that want to destroy our country

and he did his threat after removing him more than 70 church got burned and attacked in one day

well ur argument seems logical but no evidences at least for the public people, especially UK government did alot of actions against Egypt for their muslim brotherhood lovers

>he just won by 51%
Do you really think thr ellections weren't rigged against him ? The other guy was a big player in mubarak's regime who held power.
>largest protests in egyptian history
That was confirmed as BS tho, the number's they claimed were completely unrealistic and actual calculations showed the pro morsi protests being bigger.
>got terrorrists out of prison
It was actually sisi who got the baltagiya freed

Also do you support the rab3a massacre ?

>Do you really think thr ellections weren't rigged against him ?
Yes I was 100% fair mubarak regime had no power after 25 jan 2011
>claimed were completely unrealistic and actual calculations showed the pro morsi protests being bigger.
U are saying bullshits I saw it by my own eyes even small cities that had no protests aginst Mubuarak like my city, its streets filled by people aginst morsi
>It was actually sisi who got the baltagiya freed
How u know are u lived in Egypt in this period? had u saw the muslim brotherhood terroists attacking ur church and burnning it? and u defended it by stones ?
If u werent here stop saying Akhwan media bullshits

>mubarak regime had no power after 25 jan 2011
>he actually believes this
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
i see no more need to argue with a moron

Cut or uncut?

It was my mistake to argue with islamist in the first place who doesnt understand that in the egyptian deep state mubarak regime is different than military counsil regime and they compete quietly for ruling, but they wont fuck each other because they have common enemy the islamists
I dont understand

your dick

>calls me an islamist
I am the exact opposite of that, but i have firesight to see through the plague that is the current egyptian sociopolitical rabbit hole

Belive me u see nothing, come to egypt and ask normal people in the streets
Cut
It is old habit here from ancinet egypt

Actual turin fag here, don't listen to all these retards.
There's a fuckton of arabs here, and yes it's true that most people DO NOT like them.

If you look white, you'll be fine.
If you don't, you need to stand out from the crowd of drug smuggling shitskins.
Make sure you always dress properly, that you smell nice and (especially) that your hair isn't greasy.
Greasy hair stands out like a lighthouse in the night signalling "I'm fucking dirty" and will draw a lot of unnecessary attention.

Also you should avoid the arab ghettos like Porta Palazzo and Barriera di Milano, if any other arab starts shit while you're around you'll be lumped in with them.

Other than that, act respectfully and you'll be fine.
Most people will probably still not like you, but you're unlikely to have any problems.
It's not like we go around beating random people.

Last protip: you NEED to know italian. If you don't know Italian, don't come. 1 person in 20 speaks fluent english here, if that. The others won't be able to understand you.

Lose the beard and don't associate with the mudslimes and you should be fine.

Why are people giving a sand nigger tips on how to live in europe? Is it because he believes in the same desert demon as you?

Very informative Thanks
Why the hate have u had any bad experince with Egyptian? Or just generlazing aginst any one from the ME

You don't belong in europe. I don't care if you are muslim or christian. Non whites do not belong in white countries. I know you will claim that you are just a temporary student but you are not going to wanna go back once you have a taste of western life.

just spread pro Christian message
hate on Muslims at every opportunity
tell Italians just how shit Muslims can be

Well lets assume I decided to stayy for a job offer in big company or decided to continue for masters degree what is ur problem? Like I am doing everythin illegealy and paying taxes what is ur problem? there are europeans like to immigrate to egypt to retire here in hostorical cities for great view and great weather and cheap life we dont say to them that u arent belong to here, egypt in the 70's ane 60's when it was strong economy ot has many italian and greek imigrants and Armenians worked here and no one told them u are not belong to here , go away kiddo

I don't care what egypt did in the 60's and 70's. You do not belong in europe.