Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOAJu4CrBUU
thezoepost.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to take pliers and rip that thing out of his lip

>his

5 men

Looking forward to Depression Quest 2 - Virtual Cutting Simulator

The second strongest Streisand Effect I have ever witnessed.

That's not what caused it. What caused it was the media's utter refusal to stop lying about the most mundane and irrelevant of things. They started the fire, and over not OP's pic, but this pic related.

This is what she really looks like when she isn't covered in five pounds of makeup, perfect lighting, professional camera, and untold hours digitally touching up her disgusting face.

don't mess with the outcasts, we didn't get thrown here, we came here of our own free will to be away from the rest, we learned the arts of war, scoffed at the delicacies of modern politics, eschewing polite niceties for the most vulgar insults imaginable, we fought, we bleed, we fought again to claim a kill, in the halls of valhalla riding upon Thor's great lightnings strung up in Odin's all-seeing eye, we live alone, we laugh alone, we wept alone, as others listened upon the winds, we raised up cults to Freya and her valkyries, that we might one day be chosen, though we all expect dishonorable deaths, and now the great jormungand comes, thrashing about the land upon THEIR nefarious leash, thinking we might be added to its belly, unable to resist that terrible maw, but we rose, seeing the fight that would grant us entry in the halls of yore, that in truth valhalla was not just an image struck in silicon clouds and decorated with Loki's magics, twas real and attainable thing, that warrior's death and now we gird ourselves, eagerly laughing as we gird ourselves and goad the great biting snake, and surround it with all our youthful wisdom earned fighting ghosts of ourselves, to hack the beast apart, by great chunks hewn, by limb, by digit, until the shield is rent and flindered, and the great dead ship doth come ashore

K

Most likely the textbooks will say, "Then for completely no good reason whatsoever, everyone became racist sexist bigoted homophobes afraid of change for the next 50 years!" Kind of like how they talk about the rise of Hitler while never saying why people would support him.

When a leftist threatens you with their catch phrase "You're standing in the way of History", that's because they know every leftist historian rewrites history to fit their narrative.

> mfw history professors will have to give lectures about Pepe being anti-semitic code with a straight face to gain tenure

Have another redpill you fucking spastic.

I dunno bout you guys but I got redpilled at about age 7 in first grade when I kids in my class were collecting money for "ship to bosnia"

Bump

>Zoe made a scene
>her actions resulted in gamergate
>gamergate got people to talk about PC culture
>anti-pc youtubers started popping up
>the idea of fighting against PC culture became very popular because of gamergate
>the original "alt-right" was spawned from the ashes of gamergate
>alt-right was a term used for people who hate political correctness and wanted to see it removed from social media, mass media, and the government
>Trump decided to run for president and produced an anti-pc message
>people form gamergate liked this and started to follow his presidency
>eventually started to support him
>started to make pro Trump videos, twitter posts, and signs
>anti pc culture really started to catch on and spread like wild fire when the leftist feminist lgbtq freaks leftover from gamergate started to push back against trump
>the same people online who covered gamergate or were a part of it started to push back against clinton and exposed a huge amount of her corruption to the public
>normal people around the country started to pick up on anti-pc culture and were exposed to clintons corruption thanks to what the original "alt-right" and ex-gamergate personalities produced online
>trump wins the US presidency thanks to gamergate creating a large pushback against PC culture and the people who got famous from gamergate had a large enough audience to push anti-clinton content which spread around the country
Thanks Zoe. This all started with you. 100%, Trump would never have been elected if Zoe didn't set the tone.

>implying we'll be on the losing side of history

>Get a train run on you for more publicity
>So ashamed of both being caught for conflict of interest and being a slut
>Could make the choice to confess and silently disappear
>Double down
>Make the issue into a feminist cause for no reason what so ever
>Lie lie lie your ass of in front of the world while attacking gamers as a whole
>Think you will shame people into feminism and away from your misdeeds
>End up creating new right wing political movements
>Try to enlist the help of other losers and degenerates
>Trump wins
>Feminism is now on the chopping block
>All you can do is side with feminism because you couldn't be honest
>You have to protect your muslims and blacks """"allies"""" because the new right wing movements are criticizing them

Seeing how the msm shilled against this guy and fucking buddhists in favor of the religion of peace was another nail the coffin of my trust for media.

And without those two (Zoe & Anita) we'd never have Hoff Sommers, Milo, etc. It's hard to measure their impact in all of this.

It all started with depression quest.

did the first two things actually happen?

Bump

She might be the Gavrilo Princip of this generation. Quite fasenating to be honest.

half-rate bantz from !Aus
terrible prose is my killgrief, go away

it all started with this freak
his tireless schizo rants about jewish supremacism is what brought the trump presidency
you are going to have 100 years of democrat rule unless you reply with "thank you old schizophrenic ghoul"

5 guys

I like how she continues to deny it and continues to smear her ex-bf as an abuser. What a horrific person she must be to rationalize away her disgusting behavior.

gamergate was retarded and 4chumps did nothing for Trump

tell me something Sup Forums

I used to be a RPS reader, and I remember seeing a article about this awesome new game called Depression Quest.

Looked like shit, but I trusted RPS at the time. (I never went back after gamergate blew up)

Is that article what started gamer gate? Did she have sex with a RPS writer to get that fucking article?

Zoe is a her. I know she doesn't look it but she is
I'd still hatefuck the evil bitch

It was mostly kotaku.

>gamergate was retarded
depression quest is so good am i right bro

I'm not aware of this. Can you give me a name or something so I can Google this?

Bumping..

>this is the face that launched a thousand shitposts

There is something to this. Obviously this wasn't the only thing that lefties have done, but this was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. And now the left is reaping the whirlwind for decades of their faggotry. The left will be hobbled for decades because now people are disgusted by their tactics, and the media landscape has become too diverse for them to control like they used to.

The guy who fucked her wrote for rps aswell.

The victors don't write history, the history writers write history. If the history writers are SJWs from the Howard Zinn school of historical research, you can bet your ass the only thing they will will says is "DARK TIME IN HISTORY WHERE BULLIES ROAMED AROUND FREELY BEING PROBLEMATIC FOR NO REASON! NO! NO! DON'T ASK WHY!"

Take the way old media are covering their asses and multiply it by a factor if ten. Will still be funny.

NO NO NO!
>Terrorism happens
>wtf is this
>Find Europe is being ran over by kebab
>Find no politicians give a shit about it
>Find the media lies their asses off
>Find the previous 2 are justified by a completely subverted academia
>Find Sup Forums and the like
>Start actively reading and trying to understand those old authors who I used to believe were "obviously stupid for believing something so retarded"
>They actually make sense given you don't live in la la land
>You don't live in la la land
>They make sense

>the media
i mean mostly it was "independent" journalism, aka twitter. or even worse, "game journalism," which is just blogsites. but they did temporarily hoodwink mainstream media with the promise of a scandal.

i would put it slightly differently. the tone was already set, i would say. anti-PC sentiment was already at a high. we can thank zoe for providing the watershed, though.

>stupid cunt who slept around to get favors helped to catapult the right wing's reputation from a bunch of boring rule-followers to edgy rebels that had the ire of the billion-dollar media corporations and Hollywood at it's most unpopular.

She single handedly helped to turn being right-wing into the counter-culture, and she helped to bring that thinking into the mainstream where now norm is are casually using 'cuck' and 'triggered' to joke about cowardice and PC ideologies.

wouldn't be a problem if public education could be killed off. nobody worth anything would pay them to teach that. if they had jobs at all they'd be educating the irrelevant minimum wage earners that staff our service industries.

No, they'll simply amp up the "right wing america went bugshit crazy racist" and try and blame Trump 100% for birtherism for the sake of bridging the narrative gap not talking about Gamergate leaves in the "official" story

Can somebody please explain gamergate? I haven't been able to get a clear, unbiased explanation. I'm a Sup Forums newfag but not new to some other boards.

>chelsea van valkenberg
her real name is van valkenberg? is she just a rich girl slut?

I know gamer gate brought me into the world of right wing politics.

i would like to take a moment to tell japan how much i love it. don't let the merchant ruin your country or race.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOAJu4CrBUU

is that a man or a woman?

There is no such thing as a "Buddhist", there is only adhering to Buddhist principle and practice, or not doing it. That guy spends most of his time not doing it, whether he's been in a temple and wear their robe or not is irrelevant.

Ashin Wirathu is his name

Her real last name sounds like some type of royalty. That always makes me laugh for some reason. Her family must hate her for being so trashy and degenerate.

There is no such thing as a "Communist", there is only adhering to Communist principle and practice, or not doing it. That guy spends most of his time not doing it, whether he's been in a Gulag killing prisioners and wearing the guards clothes or not is irrelevant.

There is no such thing as a "Christian", there is only adhering to Christian principle and practice, or not doing it. That guy spends most of his time not doing it, whether he's been in a Crusade DEUS VULTING and wearing an Armour or not is irrelevant.

There is no such thing as a "shitposter", there is only adhering to shitposter principle and practice, or not doing it. That guy spends most of his time not doing it, whether he's been at Sup Forums and has a Hitler portrait in his dorm or not is irrelevant.

Ashin Wirathu, an anti-Islam Burmese Monk.
>There is no such thing as a "Buddhist"
>A Buddhist monk isn't a Buddhist because a Scandi says so
Being obtuse, Sven? You're not clever.
>Wirathu is mentioned on the cover story of Time magazine as "The Face of Buddhist Terror" on 20 June 2013. "You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog," Wirathu said, referring to Muslims. "If we are weak," he said, "our land will become Muslim." Referring to Muslim violence and domination in neighbouring nations, Wirathu worries about a similar fate for Burma. Wirathu claims that his Muslim opponents labelled him the "Burmese Bin Laden" after the Time article incorrectly reported he described himself in this manner. He said he "abhorred violence" and "opposes terrorism". Wirathu has also expressed admiration for, and a desire to follow the example of, the English Defence League by "protecting the public."

Claim your SJWaifus

>thinks shitty Gamergate/Zoe spontaneously came from no where
>doesn't understand Marxist/Jewish rhetoric, activism and victim politics have been around for centuries
>doesn't realize the last spiike of the exact same stupid shit happened in the 1960's
go back to vidya underaged b&. unless you fully acknowledge where this gay shit comes from you'll never be able to fight it or win.

Sup Forums faggotry that is best ignored

My path started with obamas election
All these things that happened like gamer gate were just my opportunities to keep growing a like minded movement that was spawning under the lack of true leadership under obama

How the fuck to you convert food into that much blubber in a single month without dying from it?

Thanks

weak bait mordechai

The Kotaku casting couch literally changed the course of the world.

Pretty much the tipping point then

Yeah, fucking newfag.

>5 guys sex and lies

It was probably just to buy booze for the "teacher workshop" days that you get off

those people look like they would throw rocks at you and hit you with pipes, but then run away yelling if a bee or spider shows up

I think she actually lost weight and shit (good for her). I actually think this all started with Donglegate

History will say it began with some butthurt misogynist making up lies about Quinn and ruining her life.

>Kind of like how they talk about the rise of Hitler while never saying why people would support him.
I went to public school in Ohio, and my textbooks/lessons went pretty in depth into how shitty Weimar-era Germany was. They didn't go out and name (((them))), but it was clear that German's didn't spontaneously turn into goose-stepping fascists.

If (((they))) win, then nothing about Gamergate will ever be mentioned. The average person knows absolutely nothing about it. Even the average young millennial male only vaguely knows about it, and they generally only picked up the echos of the media narrative.

Even if "our" side wins, not much will be mentioned about Gamergate. It might get mentioned in passing in explaining internet activism in the 2016 election, but I doubt they'll use that name.

Not even a good looking one either. This will be an embarrasment for this age.

I get what you mean, but this post reeks of a middleschool-aged kid.

I remember that shit, when she got fired I had faith in humanity again

This guy gets it.

This is great.

You are an absolute fucking disgrace

This sort of thing actually happens a lot.

A minor event snowballs into a massive conflict. It even happens in The Bible a lot. In the Old Testament there was a story about a royal dude who gets a thing for his sister and sleeps with her. Other members of the family find out about it and seek revenge, then it turns into a civil war, then outside forces conquer the kingdom because of the civil war.

All started with a dude crushing on his sister

>To think it all started with a woman seducing a man over a fucking video game

Maybe for fucking incels, NEETs and shutins who didn't notice the world going to Hell in a handbasket beforehand, or were too self absorbed and self-unaware to care until they started going after the medium that enabled your ignorance.

You merely adopted the reactionary movement. I was born into it, molded by it.

The Goobergate retards and autists have brought nothing good to the table thus far besides numbers.

lol i fucked Elizabeth Simins
repeatedly

Salsa:

thezoepost.wordpress.com/

To be honest I would let her suck my dick.

This is my favourite new pasta

All true but also
>Project Chanology showed that people on the internet could effect reality
>Occupy Wall Street formed via internet activism to fight real problems in modern politics
>Far leftists started pushing identity politics and Political correctness taking over Occupy and shifting the focus away from the actual issues
>Neo-Marxism wormed its way into everything it could
then
>Zoe made a scene
>her actions resulted in gamergate
>gamergate got people to talk about PC culture
>anti-pc youtubers started popping up
>the idea of fighting against PC culture became very popular because of gamergate
>the original "alt-right" was spawned from the ashes of gamergate
>alt-right was a term used for people who hate political correctness and wanted to see it removed from social media, mass media, and the government
>Trump decided to run for president and produced an anti-pc message
>people form gamergate liked this and started to follow his presidency
>eventually started to support him
>started to make pro Trump videos, twitter posts, and signs
>anti pc culture really started to catch on and spread like wild fire when the leftist feminist lgbtq freaks leftover from gamergate started to push back against trump
>the same people online who covered gamergate or were a part of it started to push back against clinton and exposed a huge amount of her corruption to the public
>normal people around the country started to pick up on anti-pc culture and were exposed to clintons corruption thanks to what the original "alt-right" and ex-gamergate personalities produced online
>trump wins the US presidency thanks to gamergate creating a large pushback against PC culture and the people who got famous from gamergate had a large enough audience to push anti-clinton content which spread around the country

nice basic gestalt user

>some "game" developer chick is accused of cheating on her boyfriend by sleeping with a bunch of game journalists
>it turns out the same journalists all gave her "game" amazing reviews (I think the "game" was a 20-minute long text adventure about depression that yells at you if you try to make a choice it doesn't like)
>Sup Forums does its usual shitfit
>instead of letting it die, game journalists start trying to discredit them
>as it goes on, it becomes more and more obvious that all of the major game journalism outlets have close ties and are willing to work together to control a narrative
>journalists finally find an effective means of discrediting gamergate by labeling it as a sexism thing
>Sup Forums and friends have no fucking idea how to combat it and ultimately get drown out by angry feminists
>they walk away defeated, but with a newfound understanding of just how powerful the media is
>disgruntled gamergate Sup Forumstards start seeing the same tactics used in shit like BLM and the election
>decide to help, armed with preparation for media spindoctoring

>not going for industrial grade electromagnet

KYS

It was so long ago but it feels like only yesterday that we rick-rolled and got Oprah to say over 9000 penises on national TV.

The saddest thing to me about this whole spergout is that Quinn didn't even sleep with a guy for better reviews on her game. The guy she slept with did not review her game and didn't sleep with her until after he had left the website he worked for.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Burgers and fries

Where has the time gone?
What the fuck have I been doing with my life?

>Look it up if you don't believe me.
I'm not and I don't

It's not going to be looked at that way because normies don't have all the information and (((they))) control the media outputs so any story is told with whatever narrative they want it to have -- not the truth, the truth has the teller's wanted it to be.

Yeah that's my exact point too.

Humans are solely incapable of be being objective, no matter how much they pretend they are.

Really makes you think, huh?

>jewish supremacism

Wow, you were right all along, Schlomo.

Now I'm going to grow peyos & have my foreskin removed. Thanks Schlomo!!!!