GERMANY NO!

Germany tells Turkey to back off after criticism of liberal "LGBT, Feminist not wearing hijab" Berlin mosque

>BERLIN -- The German government is strongly rejecting criticism -- from a religious authority overseen by the Turkish government -- of a new liberal mosque in Berlin where all Muslims can pray together.

>The mosque opened a week ago. On Tuesday, Turkey's Presidency of Religious Affairs said the project was "aimed at disrupting Islam's basic sources of information, principles of worship and methodology." It added: "We have no doubt that our faithful brothers will act with wisdom and stay away from all kinds of provocations."

>On Friday, German Foreign Ministry spokesman Martin Schaefer rejected "statements that clearly aim to deny the right of people in Germany to the free exercise of their religion and limit their right to freedom of opinion." He said how and where people worship isn't the state's business.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
inclusivemosqueinitiative.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous Thread...
Berlin Opens First LGBT-friendly Mosque as 'Feminist' Islam Emerges to Fight Extremism

>A female imam from the United States, Ani Zonneveld, called for prayer as the faithful kneeled behind her in rows, all turned in the direction of Mecca.

>Seyran Ates' vision of a liberal mosque where all Muslims can pray together - women and men, Sunni and Shiite, straight and gay - turned into reality Friday as dozens of people came together in Berlin to inaugurate a new house of prayer.

>“The intention is to give liberal Islam a sacred space,” Ates said. “I feel very discriminated by regular mosques where women have to pray in ugly backrooms.”

>"I couldn't be more euphoric, it's a dream come true," Ates, the 54-year-old daughter of Turkish guest workers in Germany, told The Associated Press this week with a smile.

>"There won't be any hate preaching against democracy here," Ates said. Instead, followers can express doubt about their beliefs and approach their religion with sense and reason instead of blind devotion, she said.

>Elham Manea, the female imam who shared in leading the Friday prayers, said mixed worship is an issue of equality.

>“How and when a woman is asked to pray mirrors her social status within her community,” Manea said. “She is asked to pray separately from men, to cover her hair during prayer ... and to stop praying during the days of her menstruation. ... All these restrictions are imposed on her because they mirror the social conviction that a woman is not fully complete and perfect like a man and [that] she without doubt isn’t equal.”

>“I understand that change is hard, because one is used to doing the same thing for centuries, and it will of course be difficult to change it. But still the time for change is now. ... And we’re calling for it respectfully.”

moar from RT...

Ladies First !
Norwegian Capital to Boast Taboo - Breaking Feminist Mosque

>While your garden-variety Islam is known for being conservative and holds patriarchal values in high esteem, there is always room for reform. In a planned "feminist" mosque in the Norwegian capital city of Oslo, men and women will be allowed to pray in the same room, with female priests leading the prayer.

>"I want tostart a feminist mosque where women will have asmuch room asmen. Both men and women will be allowed tolead the prayer, and all sexes will be able topray together inthe same room, side byside," initiator Thee Yezen al-Obaide told the newspaper.

>"We must give women the microphone, so they can speak forthemselves," al-Obaide ventured.

>"This mosque should become a place open toanyone who feels that they do not fit intoordinary mosques. Women, men, transgender, gay, heterosexuals— everyone will be welcome," Thee Yezen al-Obaide said.

>mfw Islam finally gets its enlightment process
>by SJW's and the LGBQT community
>the ironing

Imagine radical feminism slowly influencing Saudi Arabia. The horror. Those weak ass men they have over there that need their women bagged because they have ZERO self control.

The hell these guys will go through when globalisation starts to seriously affect their patriarchy.

People are watching Europe and proclaim it to be doomed, but goddamn. Radical feminism in Saudi Arabia would be a show I'd pay to watch.

Do you think they have any self awareness and it's a plan to subvert islam or are they crazy enough to believe islam is turbo-feminist and pro LGBT.

I hope they kill each other

at least we can do something about that, pro LGBT people are ruining it for the normal gays

ITS LITERALLY A WHITE PEOPLE MOSQUE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

On a scale of one to haram this is FIFTY JIHADS

Its like they are asking to be beheaded then Sup Forumsacks will play the victim hating on us for not accepting their govermant shitty lefty bullshit

Talk some sense into the libtards or they will end up holocausted by us

>mfw Germany turns everything it touches into a liberal pig pen
>mfw Germany touches Islam

Bump

This was predictable

it is your fault, burger!
you kill a wrong Ideology

>54 year old daughter of Turkish guest workers

Are they really guests when they are there for the rest of their lives?

This is excellent.

We will do to Islam what the Jews did to Christianity.

Total subversion, feminisation and destruction of their entire system of belief.

Then boast about how muhammad was a blonde European man. We WUZ profits n shiet.

Wont happen until they genocide every last muslim who read the quran on the face of earth
Kek niggas like me already memorized it

Says the EU nu-male.

Aren't the vast majority of Muslims not even literate in Arabic though? They just memorize verses like spells.

>Germany
>Turkey
What's the difference at this point?

Haha, white people can ruin literally anything. It's like a super power. I hope this feminist Mosque takes off, this shit is hilarious.

>Going to Europe was a mistake :(

They've had this before.

Isn't this a good thing? Anything that disrupts Islam is a plus in my book. Libs in the US pretend Islam is liberating for women and try to act like the hijab is a symbol of feminism, it's good that Germany is not bending over for Islam.

G-guys are we going to destroy islam like we did with christianity?

west is trying to aggressively pacify and modernize islam, it probably won't work but it's still better than turning a blind eye
these mosques need 24/7 protection, muslims tend to attack people they consider heretics and outcasts of islam much more than christians and jews

The mosque OR the founder of the mosque will be attacked. However Germany will respond to that will be a hint of what the future will bring.

I will advise you not to submit to Islam and I think people will defend this LBTQWTFBBQ!!!111eins Mosque but only time will tell

>Germany makes Islam for white idiots
>more liberals convert to Islam
>non-converted liberals can point to them as proof Islam is okay
What the Germans are supposed to do is kill the Muslims. That would be good.

How long until the mosque or followers are attacked?

SOON INSHALLAH

good. it their turn to let their men get feminized and their women allowed to roam free like disgusting unkempt dogs.

Germany has the reverse midas touch everything they touch turns to muh diversity shit.
mfw they touch islam good show germans, good show

the fuhrer you adore so much was VERY muslim friendly
nearly 90% of muslim population in the blakans joined various ss divisions and he personally issued a law that included reconstruction of over 300 mosques that were destroyed after the end of ottoman occupation

>the lgbtp-nudist-feminist train will collide head-on with the islam train, do you pull the lever to stop it?

>> Mosque
>> Practicly all white people

What the fuck am I seeing? Is this Germany now?

This is such an extremely bad idea, I have no words...

I have no doubt that some "faithful brothers" will act in regard to this place.

So what We have Islam, radical Islam, and now domesticated Islam?

Germans gonna German.

muslims will not be a problem if the jew states of america don't bomb their shitholes and make them flood yurop

why?

Angrier muslms will just take their place like what isis did to iran

Try /polgb/ today;

discord dot gg/KxNc4

Feminism will never happen in the ME because the men are not beta pussies like white men.

They're not subverting Islam, they are subverting the West. The purpose of this mosque is to further strengthen the narrative that Islam is a religion of peace, #notallmuslims, and to shut down racists who say Islam is evil. It is creating a normie friendly mosque especially for attracting white liberals, confirm their beliefs about Islam being progressive, and convert them.

It's possibly going to incite unrest, this isn't tactical at all..

Thats gonna be one hell of a strange civil war coming up here in Germany, i tell you that

Germany needs to shut up and let this mosque run quietly before it gets shot up for fuck sakes.

vast majority of muslims doesn't really understand their religion and has never read quran
allowing them to be radicalized in saudi sponsored mosques and doing nothing is somehow better than this?

found some pics on their facebook. Look at the happy muslims!

This is awesome!!!!

White are they all light skinned as fuck? Are these asshole liberals larping?

they won't settle down until they reestablish their ancient caliphate which occupies nearly half of the europe

>that comment

>Europe: "FROM HELL'S HEART I STAB AT THEE"
>*shoves entire 12 foot dildo into Ahmed's ass*

discord dot gg/qvBXH

Would EU Muslims get uppity to the logo of Islam in LBGT colors?

If anything it might be a target for terror and prove our point. Its a gamble that the left is making.

>logo of Islam
what?

also you need to understand that modernization of islam is a slow process and you won't be seeing lqbtq+ shit anywhere near those liberal mosques anytime soon

What a fucking surprise, no muslims there

There is already a mosque like this in London, see: inclusivemosqueinitiative.org/

It's mainly for liberal, programs I've "Muslims" , and ex-Muslims who can't let go of their Islamic identity. They are very pro LGBT, pro immigration, etc.

The people who run these mosques are absolute libtards, they are the sort of people who think IS doesn't represent Islam, which is a religion of peace.

Liberal, progressive Muslims*

Is Germany just trolling now?

>be Germany
>2030
>whole country has converted to Islam
>giant shrine to Mohammad with dildos for arms in mosques
>all white women and nu males
>nobody wearing hijabs
>gimp suit imams
>Middle East is throwing a fit
>germany and EU army go on the genocidal warpath removing kebab
>lebensraum to 'protect Islam/diversity'

Does anyone else feel like this is a jewish plot to plunge the western world further left and embrace faggotry in order to fight off and subdue sandniggers?

Half the people praising this are govt shills

>Imagine radical feminism slowly influencing Saudi Arabia
>mfw brown arab traps

I know ACTUAL moderate Muslims that would kill these people for this.

I don't blame them... It would be like SJW opening a church where the Holy Eucharist was semen, served from a dildo chalice.

Isn't that already in use by the muzzies? They fuck femboys like it was the will of allah.

No. This is what happens when people have no idea how to solve a situation without violence.

Anyone wants to bet on how long it takes until some madman runs in there and stabs everyone to death?

>soon™

>He said how and where people worship isn't the state's business.
So that's why we have a church-tax and the state helps fund building/maintaining mosques/churches.... wait a second...

They would go straight to hell for that though.

>LGBT mosque
>imam starts reading the story of Lut

Liberalism is hell of a drug

This time I am with you yihadist. Kill them
See we don't have to fight all the time

This is going to be the saddest episode of will it blend ever.

I honestly don't know how to react.

YES! GET THEM LIBERALS, ATTACK!

Nah. Sexual emergencies m8.
Muhammad himself diddled boys, so it's awwright.

SHIIIIET

Fuck off Rohm was killed for a reason

They bag up actual women and fuck little boys....how is that not beta as fuck?

There is no way these mosques are not attacked. Your asking for death to show up to one, I'd give it 3 months. I seriously hate how ignorant people are about general Muslims.

>why are the women clothed
>is that alcohol?
>I wish they would play a nasheed, insh'allah
>my feet hurt

Is this what Sup Forums meant by white shariah?

That LARPing faggot has no clue.

This is funny and I hope that it keeps going further. Seeing Islam basically destroyed by liberalism, at least in the west, would be interesting. I wonder if it would trigger a split kind of like what happened with Christianity. I also wonder how ISIS and middle eastern Muslims would react to it.

Bombing in 3...2...1...

Anyone have screenshots of Muslims reacting to this story on Twitter?

A lot of them hate it. This Dutch guy said something like "well there's always a first :^)" and a couple of muzzie fucks basically redpilled him.
It's not islamic for females to be imams.

germany ruining everything once again

This is just something to trot out to show """moderate""" Islam, just like Ahmadis.

This will have zero impact on the normal rapist muslim.

>when Germany ends up destroying Islam before Europe

they might target th mosque, would be a funny headline : ISIS hates muslims, blow up LGBTQ++++ mosque

Give it a month before it gets bombed or gets bulldozer of peace'd.

not really
ruining islam, yes
but very good for us here, hope for a good happening

Muslims won't give a shit about this, normal muslims will never go there any way. This is just for pretend muslims.

Shabbos goy who want to pretend islam doesn't hate them, the only reason they are muslim is because they internalized the hate for Christianity from their programmers (jews) and islam is a symbol of their rejection of Christianity.

Wait what? Do Sup Forumsacks actually support this liberal mosque?

It's clearly subversive to its core.

>is true Islam a bit too edgy for you?
>we got Islam-light for you right here!

we will support it right until it goes up in the air