Trump gets ito offfice and you babies are still unsatisfied, whats you problem?

Is this board nothing but low-brow culture and identity politics? because that makes you no different from the left. What fiscal issues are directly impacting you right now

>Taking Sup Forums seriously
>At all

You're on Sup Forums, my dude. It's all trolls trollan trolls all the way down.

P O L
I S
S A T I R E

and these post are all satire as well...

how disingenious

If you come here for any other reason than boredom relief and to lurk happening threads, you need to find some kind of a hobby. The outside world isn't that scary user.

If "pol is satire" is satire, then is pol satire?

There is a riddle for you, newfriend. Go to the top of the nearest mountain, clear your head, cross your legs in the lotus position, and reflect on what has been said here today, you may find the answers you seek.

like fighting against ANTIFA, Joining neo-confederate/ richard spencer/ proud boys whateves rallies, picking fights with leftists on college campuses, doxxing people

you faggots think pol is a bubble from the real world and your words and actions have no consequences (except many celebrate when they do)

the problem is so many on here are still disingenious when they have the benefit of anomaly

the days of FOR FUH LOLZ/ DANK MEMES are long gone, and in part only survived as long as they did because of reddit fags during the election

Sup Forums won't be completely satisfied until there is a big and proper happening.

again, the key word is *disingenuous

>butthurt little bitch still trying to cope with his impotent rage

she lost. so did any other non-trump candidate you may have liked.

it's over. you are POWERLESS to change the fact that donald trump is the 45th POTUS. no matter how hard you whine, you will affect NOTHING beyond how hard it makes MY erection to see your existential misery.

so please, pretty, pretty please: keep on complaining, you whiny bitch.

see this these are the people you need to be telling that to

not me

Not realizing it's an influx of leftists trying to stifle right wing discussion. They have goybook they own Reddit now they're gunning for half chan.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

sage

>when they have the benefit of anomaly
>anomaly

Not the word you are looking for. Anomaly does not mean being anonymous.

>again, the key word is *disingenuous

Life is disingenuous. What is your problem, dude? Some people on a korean basket weaving board are saying things you don't like? How incredibly brave you are to stand up to them anonymously...

pol is spilling out into the real world and you know it

He didn't say that he supported anybody at all, illiterate retard.

>OP spergs out over being called out for being a butt hurt little bitch
>hops on his phone to post from a new ID

holy shit. i didn't think your being such a bitchy whiner would be so erotic for me. keep whining, faggot. this boner isn't subsiding for a while.

its also interesting no one here has answered by second question

what fiscal issues are impacting you right now

holy shit I had no idea you were a paranoid fuck

and people say I Need to get outside more

not an argument. hell, it's not even a denial. thanks for confirming what i said, you impotent rage fueled, tiny penis having bitch.

you have an obsession with penises and sexual insecurity and frustration

is there something you want to share with us?

maybe that is why this entire board is so consumed by identity politics, perhaps you should change your flag to something more accurate, it could make you feel better

And for the record THIS is my phone

tl;dr lol. i just KNOW that you're whining like a little bitch and that's enough for me.

So some of the ideas discussed here have at least enough validity to make it into the real world? Hmmm...

the unorthodox ideas of "pol" have been around for much longer than pol thinks, you all didnt invent them, but it reflects how big your egos are

pol has been a place for these fringe ideas to both be rediscovered naturally, probably through the same sociological process they were originally developed way back when,

or it has been a place for the lone holders of various fringe ideologies dying out to concentrate themselves from around the world and have a conversation, breeding new life into them with a young, alienated, inexperienced and not fully educated audience

but of course that is not everything that is said here, but it is a part of it

he hasn't done a fucking thing for /us/. he bombed syria again for israel though. this isn't satire, despite what jewish shills want you to believe.

this is a different response, interesting