This is an Islamic mosque in the Turkish city of İstanbul

This is an Islamic mosque in the Turkish city of İstanbul.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=NYQ29xMQU-o
youtube.com/watch?v=HgliFGNmQps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War
strawpoll.me/13266592
strawpoll.me/13266576
strawpoll.me/13266535
strawpoll.me/13266516
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's where your wrong saracen. That is the Hagia Sophia, a Christian Byzantine church in the city of Constantinople.

What's your point OP? Giving us a target to drop bombs filled with raid?

Constantinople Reconquista Now!

Thank you for preserving it. Unlike British who took hammer and chisel to Parthenon and brought shards of it to their savage country and "British Museum" or stole Egyptian obelisks.

Let this be a lesson to you Europoors what happens to your "christendumb" when you flood your countries with shitskins.

Your churches turn into mosques and your memory is forgotten.

neat.

>preserving
they removed all the frescos because images are forbidden in Islam, and replaced it all with mudslime letters

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

>removed
They painted over them.

Its hilarious how the greatest "muslim" building in the world, actually isn't.

You goatlovers can't create anything, ANYTHING on your own. Oh you used to be good at conquest, I'll give you that. You haven't won a proper war in two hundred years though, and the only reason you're a threat to the West is because the West is currently suffering a bad case of the Jew.

As soon as we shake it off, though, you fuckers become irrelevant within a couple years. You cannot compete with us in any way, not since the Battle of Vienna.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYQ29xMQU-o

art is illegal because islam is a shit tier religion.

>brags on the behalf of his conquerors about a building the Turkic invaders didn't even build
>his people built it, but they've forgotten who they are in the greatest propaganda coup in world history
>honestly believes he's Turkic

Face it, OP. You don't even know who your own people are. You've been conquered and cucked and are now bragging on the behalf of your conquerors. You could keep LARPing as a steppe horde, or you could reclaim your Roman heritage and legitimately brag about your people's accomplishments.

It looks like it smells like shit

It used to be a Christian Church until you people stole it.

And what exactly do you want us to know about this retard camp?

I cant wait for the day the Christians of the world retake Constantinople and rape every muslim woman, Burn alive every muslim child, castrate and torture every muslim man before ultimately being fed his dick then shot. It will become the epitome of genocide spoken about for centuries after.

It's funny how they depend on a christian church because they can't built a mosque themselves. Pathetic.

>removed
you have never been to it, have you?

Come home, friend.
Steppe lineages are almost nonexistent in your country. You've been lied to. Rome is your true nation.

Why would anyone want to go to Turkey?

Based American FPBP

I'm home. I just speak a central asian language now. I'm still genetically greek. I'm still roman.

I've been inside of that mosque

Pic related is a Muslim building.
I don't even care about Muslims, just hate to see disinformation being spread.

>This is an Islamic mosque in the Turkish city of İstanbul.
And it's a hellhole.

And this is a Catholic church in the Hungarian city of Pécs.

Aren't you uncomfortable that your conquerors have convinced your countrymen of such a tragic lie?
Turkey's position on the political map should not bear that name.

Actually its a museum in a secular city.
t. Ataturk

Yup. Stolen. Mudshits can't build anything that isn't a box.

Jesus bless

Explain this, faggot.

it has been 1000 years now. a lot has happened. A lot has been forgotten. Islam tends to destroy every memory of this place.
Republic stopped that. but it is a long process to diminish islamic effect all together.

That WAS

we're taking back spain.

you crackas guys don't want spain anyways. "beaners of europe", you call them.

jajajaja do it do it now... you will see what will happen

aaaaaaaannnndddddddd...... This is a moab

>Istanbul
No such thing exist

youtube.com/watch?v=HgliFGNmQps

You choose what to do next. My preferred choice is incineration.

Btw you faggot the hagia sophia was a church before you captured the city

This

Thinking bout that inquisition aren't you

it is still a greek name, don't worry
and it is a museum now.

This is a Turk trespassing in human environment.

what?

There is literally nothing wrong with this. The Ottomans conquered the city, and held it ever since. It is their lands. They are the winner and the Greeks were the losers
Success breeds jealously and envy

Turks consider themselves to be white, they are actually arabs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EFSANE TİRAD AMINA KOYYYYYYYYİM d: (sarkastik değil valla)

But it can still be retaken like this

but I am also Turkish

Not removed, they plastered over them.
It stayed that way for centuries until the Turks wanted to display their newfound modernity by removing some of the plaster. This however has damaged every single fresco, because lol Turkish construction.

saol qNq

The British Museum is great desu, I'm glad we liberated these artefacts from other countries and put them together in a place where the people are civilised enough to appreciate them properly.

And this is a drawing of mohammed on Sup Forums.

We have enough great churches.

But your Pic will be ours soon again.

fupubupu

>Happy is the one who calls himself a Turk
>he fell for the propaganda
Still can't explain it, lad. You don't know your true heritage.

WE

they restored infidel drawings.

turkey is 6th most popular tourist destination in the world leaf.

>unironically valuing religion over ethnicity
That's your history, moron. Your forefathers weren't the ones drinking goat milk in yurts.

Well to be fair it was a Mosque but is now a museum I think.

Why not post pictures of the Blue Mosque? A far more impressive building and one that was actually built by your people?

Soon Constantinople will be Greek, and the Hagia Sophia will be filled with church services again.

>Cucksaders are still butthurt about the crusades

His fathers were cuckoldes to greeks,a meme civilisation
Thank uncle mo for turning worthless roachs into the greatest empire in history

Hagia Sophia has a substantially larger dome. While the Blue Mosque is impressive, it is made all the less so since it does not have temporal primacy, and is an imitation, while still having a smaller dome.

>Ottoderps
>greatest empire
>says an African
Don't kid yourself, bucko.

>His fathers were cuckoldes to greeks,a meme civilisation
Greeks accomplished more in ancient times than the entirety of the """modern""" islamic world. Sad!

here is another mosque which was funded by a former christian, safiye sultan, an italian peasant girl who was captured and sold to harem, later queen mother of Ottoman empire.

Amen

based

>haven't won a war in two hundred years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War

You're not doing a great job of arguing AGAINST reclaiming your Roman heritage.
Don't let the

Occultists run all the main religions. Scratch the surface, and you will find Satan. Also Communism, and other atheist cults.

This is a dead Turk in a beautifull Turkish casket

The Parthenon was blown up by Turks who were using it as an ammo dump centuries ago.

British pillaging of ancient artefacts has saved countless treasures that would be at the mercy of ISIS and neglectful states like Egypt.

>descendant of traitors
>Roman

>when you finally become a good Turk

italians bombarded it. ottomans didnt even bother to convert it into mosque until a big revolt.

Nigger you all got conquered by the Ottomans.
The Anatolians have simply been abandoned by their European brothers. The longer we wait to launch a memetic counter-campaign to spread the truth, the worse their plight becomes.
In the end, however, they are our genetic brothers. Do not abandon them.

This. It is not a mosque, it has been a museum since Ataturk.

I didnt know that berbers were african

You sayed ""modern"" rather than ottoman era dont act like the ""modern"" western world is any better

>muh greek civilisation
Greeks were living in a corrupte shithole while acting like savages litteraly raping and murdering their own for giggles dont delude yourself with muh white heritage meme muh subhuman roach

The more you know.

The Ottoman Era was objectively worse than the Byzantine Era. Under the Byzantines, Constantinople was the jewel of the world. Under the Ottomans, it was a shit hole. Choose any time period you want, Islam has always been shit.

>Greeks were living in a corrupte shithole while acting like savages litteraly raping and murdering their own for giggles
nice source faggot

>Turk
>genetic brother
fuck no, they chose to abandon their heritage for some steppenigger culture so they might as well be eradicated

>Greeks were living in a corrupte shithole while acting like savages litteraly raping and murdering their own for giggles dont delude yourself with muh white heritage meme muh subhuman roach
>Algerian education

>Constantinople was the jewel of the world
then 1204 happened.
>Under the Ottomans, it was a shit hole
nope, they did everything they could to populate and restore the city latins destroyed.

Please refer to the period from 330-1453 as the Late Roman period. It is simply historiographically more accurate.

(((Venice)))

This is a Christian Church in the Hungarian city of Pécs :^)

Propaganda is a powerful tool, retard. Caucasians have already effectively lost all of the middle-east and North Africa because of our refusal to commit any real resources to saving the populace of those regions before it was too late, and their gene pool had crashed with sub-90 IQ survivors.

>STILL ROLEPLAYING AS A GREEK
you're neither a Greek nor a Turk (UNLESS YOU'RE REALLY A GREEK FROM TRABZON OR ISLANDS)
you're Turkish.

>HURR MUH HAPLOS XDDD
As expected from an amerisubhuman low iq.

>falling this hard for medieval propaganda
I'm sorry, but what the fuck do you think that graph shows except that Turks are mostly west-Eurasian?
That is not incompatible with the truth that you Anatolians and East Thracians are absolutely not Turkic.

>civilised
>degenerate gay fags who couldnt keep their borders safe from subhumans and got fucked by athenians

I'm turkish. I speak Turkish. but I'm genetically greek. I'm not larping. pic related.

Turks are mostly west eurasian because Turkics who invaded Anatolia were Turkmens, aka half hapa half persian, ranging from 10% to 50% mongoloid.
pic related is a Turkmen, i can find millions of Turks and maybe Greeks looking like that.

Ireland
strawpoll.me/13266592
Spain
strawpoll.me/13266576
Greece
strawpoll.me/13266535
Italy
strawpoll.me/13266516

Which of these countries will survive the day of the rope?