Is withdrawing from civilization the solution?

Seriously
The level of degeneracy is beyond salvation in the cities
The only practical solution I can imagine is to save ourselves by withdrawing from the modern world and by forming large families and autonomous communities in rural areas

Pros:
> You don't pay taxes
> You're not fucked during crisis outbursts
> You grow your own food, collect your own water and energy
> There is no degeneracy and crimes
> You can still go to the city for access to healthcare and technology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9T4T-LqQJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You cannot "withdraw" from civilization. The government will come find you and imprison you if you don't pay taxes.

>There is no degeneracy and crimes
not true, but still, I like the approach,
for me, less radical, it is to try to cut back everything that is toxic in both ways, literally and figuratively

Because giving up is for pussys

I assume you are talking about communes, which has a few large caveats. Firstly and most importantly, a working doctrine must be in place for all members.

Because rural life is hard work and will wear you out like a fap sock it requires you to be a mechanic veterinarian and a farmer(unless you go live in a small settlement they are becoming kind of popular ), and have access to the resources of the aforementioned fields, I.E parts for your old tractor, medicine for you and the cows and last but not least a big lot of land, which, even if you "own" you still owe big gov something every year and if you don't pay up it's away to prison with you.

The romantic idea of rural life would have worked long ago but now, your best bet is to be a good government tool. Because remember suicide is illegal, you can't kill yourself you are government property

The word you are looking for is nuke.

>Taxes
The more people join your community, the more chance you get some people claim for services, then taxes to run them.

>Foods
Not enough arable lands to feed billions of people in such archaic model.
You're severely dependent on weather/climate changes and calamities. Millions of people died in Middle Age due to starvation.
Last but not least, lands are fucked up. Without fertilizers, you get nothing. More, a lot are severely polluted for centuries to come.

>Crime
Again, the more you are, the more you get.

>City, healthcare, technology
You said *withdraw* from civilization.

Withdrawing from civilization and joining med/large communities in order to avoid the cataclysm of collapsing civilizations is useless.
Your community will be destroyed by survivors for the few food/water they could get, if eventually your community is successful.

The only way to save your ass is to be mobile, able to live from few somewhere, for a few days/weeks, able to leave as soon as the place get crowded.

Yes, remaining in civilization will only ensure that you worship the demons through which (((they))) have created this dystopian future of pure dependence.

No, the solution is to improve yourself so others will leave their degenerate ways and seek to emulate and mimic your lifestyle.

Join /SIG/ - Self-Improvement General

We offer the means to do this
>Weekly book discussion
>Weekly film discussion
>Weekly history discussion

The only way to win this culture war is to represent the ideal of your political beliefs and be the unifying light of those around you who also want change.

Discord:
fq44q3

>The level of degeneracy is beyond salvation in the cities
Where do you live?

congratulations you just defined early civilization which will eventually evolve back into what we currently have

I like this idea. This is not the end, but a stepping stone. We absolutely should form prepper mostly self reliant communities. These communities will draw more people, and eventually we will have power to cause change. We cannot control Americas borders, but we can choose how we act and associate within America. Once there are many of these white nationalist communities in a single state we can sort of colonize a state like the Mormons in Utah. We may not get a white ethnostate on paper, but we can all choose to live together in an area of America such as PA.

>Crime
>Again, the more you are, the more you get.

That's just untrue, look at Seoul vs Mexico City, comparable population and vastly different crime rates. IQ is a major determinant of crime, not population size or density.

we will never know because he uses the faggot flags

You still have to pay property taxes.

even so the blacks would just come and kill you in hordes once the cities are out of food

You get to shit in the streets

>You can still go to the city for access to healthcare and technology

You can't have your cake and eat it - you either withdraw completely and learn to take care of your own sickness and injuries and make do with primitive technology, or, stay in 21st century civilisation a reap the benefits of modern tech and healthcare.

Your scenario isn't feasible anyway, the local government will find you and tax the shit our of the land you're on, and without income you won't be able to pay and will end up worse off in jail.

The only way this could work is if you literally upped sticks and moved into a rainforest somewhere, and I don't fancy anyone's chances of surviving out there for long if you were born in a modern society.

Instead of building shacks on the mainland, and thus easily reachable by shitskins out to get you, how about getting a boat and living out on sea? Is it feasible to enterprise a private shipping job delivering small cargo for cheap across a coast line and never having to live in the mainland slums? I don't mind having to make contact with civilization twice a week but would rather limit having to live among it as much as possible if I could.

>withdrawing from the modern world and by forming large families and autonomous communities in rural areas

(((they))) will come for you and yours eventually.

No, you leftist mudslime antifa nigger communist. You do not withdraw, you FIGHT. Because withdrawing means giving it to the invaders. Fuck that, and fuck you.

We are creating precisely this. A rural pol/town.

>Buy land, polack neighbors, no degeneracy

Here's the link: cPasEeP

This isn't a larp. We are going for maximum practicality. No Kekistan, No micronation, No gofundme.
Just buying some land and keeping together.

>> You can still go to the city for access to healthcare and technology

When it is inconvenient, you go back.

>Florida

WHY. We have NOTHING here anymore. The niggers have already nuked Orlando and Miami.

Maybe in our countries, but in others with more remote areas you probably could

>withdrawing from the fight and going to hide away in a big empty field

I dunno lads. I grew up in an extremely rural environment. 1,000 people on a landlocked piece of land surrounded by water with the nearest city 4 hours away and the nearest mall 2 hours away.

It kind of sucked ass

>wake up at 5:30 A.M.
>absolutely bust your ass at whatever you're doing
>very limited career options
>little no potential to ever make a lot of money
>no potential to go big in any field
>very limited female options, many ugly ones and the few attractive ones require high competition to get
>absolutely desolate in the winter
>not a whole lot to do
>an impending sense of nihilism grows

Yes, rural life has it's benefits though. Clean air, a lot of outdoor options, cheap recreational activities, beautiful scenery, a stronger community ect. ect.

But in my experience, it's just not worth it. I want to be in the city fighting every single day to achieve a goal. I want to make shit happen.

I wish there was a town in America that was still somewhat rural but also had at least some life opportunity.

>You don't pay taxes
Living in the country doesn't preclude you from paying taxes.

Making a Sup Forums commune sounds comfy but it would only go down a few ways
>Falls apart because nobody knows how to farm or hunt or build houses
>Waco 2.0
>Jonestown 2.0

>cPasEeP
Is the link some sort of puzzle? Or should I lurk more?

Yes

>go to antarctica
>freeze to death
>die to hunger

>go to some jungle
>die to random infection

You've probably not thought this through have you

I think it's a discord channel

Nvm it isnt

Hey, I live in Waco and it's actually bretty comfy desu. Thank god chip and joanna are bringing good PR in this way

In Spain there are many rural places where you can ask for the right to rehab a place that is abandoned and in some parts live off the farms. not only the countryside but also animals like pigs and cows, on quite large farms.

yeah i figured it was a pastebin, but apparently it's not that either. We probably just got pranked.

This is what an aryan property should look like
youtube.com/watch?v=h9T4T-LqQJk

I love me some healthy pragmatism in the morning.

this is the most autistic thing ever kys

>Spain
the country waiting to be a desert?

We already had this debate recently, did not we? There are two deserts in spain, one in Murcia and one in Aragon, but most of spain are mountains and farmland