I fell in love with this jewess. Should I just off myself?

I fell in love with this jewess. Should I just off myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a beta soy cuck for following trends.

no-one gave a fuck about her before this shitty film came out.

nek urself cos you've reked urself

Wtf I love Jews now

thats one of the dumber things iv heard, even on Sup Forums

Cute trap.

>These people are GENE HARVESTERS.
This shit just sounds silly.

>Should I just off myself?
No. We must reproduce with Jewesses. The combination of our genes and theirs will create the Aryan Ashkenazi superhuman.

Off yourself

I found it randomly. I've also read that she's not ethnically a jew.

>gene harvesters
nigga wat

>I found it randomly. I've also read that she's not ethnically a jew.

You're an idiot. All Polish-Jewish means is Jews who lived in Poland. Quit being butthurt because not all Jews look like monsters. Natalie Portman descends from Holocaust survivors and she is basically a white girl. No black person sees a difference between someone Jewish or Irish, they are just types of white people.

>Natalie Portman descends from Holocaust survivors
>Holocaust survivors

nigga, pls

No one cares what black people think

Jewwood using a strong IDF figure to promote a movie of strong females

I think this is a drive to get more American SJW WOMEN into the military...into wars that benefit Israel

Yes because you are a Jew yourself

its a creative idea but just because its a creative idea and you hate jews doesnt mean that every creative slander is correct.

leaving aside how much i disagree with your politics, how in the name of god do you have the strength to care so much about racial issues.?

Im fatigued from dealing with the issues in my own life without also automatically parsing all of humanity into different teams with agenda and plot lines... sounds exhausting

She had a nose job to hide her kike nose

Jews are genetically distinct from white Europeans.

They have breeding practises that promote the intake of some of the genes of the host they're latched on to, to help blend in.

She's a Jewbag from Long Island who changed her last name. She can fuck off to Israel the cunt.

I'm not butthurt friendo. I saw some nigger saying that she's not a "WOC".
>In my pinned comment an actual Ashkenazi Jew breaks down their ethnic/racial background in a Twitter thread and they are majority white Eastern Europeans that fled to Israel and other places (like Natalie Portman whose family came to the US- she is also an Ashkenazi Israeli Jew) post-Holocaust/Hitler. Sephardic Jews are mostly Jews of color. Gal Gadot's specific background is white Polish, Austrian, Czech, and German. She is not mixed Turkish or even native/ethnic Israeli at all, her parents and grandparents are white Eastern Europeans that immigrated to Israel and Hebraized their surname to Gadot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman
> Natalie's paternal grandparents, Mania (née Portman) and Zvi Yehuda Hershlag, were Jewish immigrants to Israel.[16][17] Zvi, born in Poland in 1914, moved to what was then Mandatory Palestine in 1938 and eventually became an economics professor; his parents died at Auschwitz.[17] One of Natalie's paternal great-grandmothers was born in Romania and was a spy for British Intelligence during World War II.[18][19][20]

Racists

>Ashkenazi
>Superhuman

Is this a troll?