Poland is dying

Sup Forumss favourite country is dying because it turns out, immigration helps the economy and population

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/europes-man-problem/
pp.userapi.com/c604719/v604719550/3fd53/pdhvuyDORlo.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=WUFsTNDkoF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice propaganda. Sage.

Ridiculous amount of bait on Sup Forums lately. Plus this....

"According to official counts, a disproportionate number of these migrants are young, unmarried, unaccompanied males. In fact, the sex ratios among migrants are so one-sided — we’re talking worse than those in China, in some cases — that they could radically change the gender balance in European countries in certain age cohorts."

politico.eu/article/europes-man-problem/

We still have several decades of stable future ahead of us to find a solution.

Some countries on the other hand, have a much more pesimistic view on the nearest future.

If the EU is worried about population decline they should accept the women, not the men, since it is women who have babies. Just sending men doesn't help and just lays the ground work for genocide once non-cucked euro males catch them when no one is looking.

Russian fertility rates grow fast while eastern europe drops them and depopulates even more due to cityzens migrating into western europe.

If EE does not import immigrants it will be peacefully taken by Russia in 30-40 years.

Choose your fate, comrades.

Switzerland 0.83% .. best economy. Gtfo you lefty reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We may be dying but you are being replaced

>Sandnigger migrants
>better economy

Pick one

>several decades
You're deluding yourself. You'll be at your retirement age in several decades and few young people will be there to pay for your pension. We need a baby boom now, otherwise it's get Islam'd or perish

One man plus one woman. Not enough babies so send in three more men. This is just science denial.

They can always have an option to flood Poland with Ukrainians. Don't worry about Poland. But Ukraine is in self exterminating mode - this makes me sad - but what can I do?

population wasn't meant to expand forever, its supposed to find golden middle between livings like ants in china and being barely populated and being replaced by browns in 10-20 years like sweden

You are forgeting that most of youths are working atm at other EU countries, and they are starting families there. They can come back any time when they get wealthy already becouse Poles don't assimilate that easily. The main problem in PL is that noone is lowering taxes yet,

Just a couple years ago they were saying we were too overpopulated, now its the opposite. Its almost nearly the level of bullshit as global warming/cooling

>0.03%

The country where nothing ever happens

why are Albanians breeding machines?
Is it Islam?

the EU wants working-age men. Babies are just the time-consuming means to get such. Immigration is like an sachete of instant taxpayers, or at least that's what the EU believes

>kill
>your
>self
S - A - G - E

Poland needs 200,000 immigrants per year. It's the only way to raise your birth rates

>1,03%

WEW
E
W

Has Israel brought any refugee?

how is this a bad thing? we get rid of our scum and they all go bother someone else, like the swiss

dont be a cuck you stupid fucking pole

the econ arguments are BULLSHIT. you know who take cares of old white people? communities of young white people. you know who will rape your children and murder you and your sons? the people you want to invite in.

my country is FUCKED because of all these shit people. if we only took in poles and other euro people? we would be much less fucked. if we took in no-one ever, today the UK would be a much better place to live.

dont be a cuck faggot. retain your people and your culture. you are probably a shill. most pole i know are based and will be taking souls and lighting fires alongside the few based bongs there still are

praise fucking kek

400k+ babies forecasted to be born in 2017, because of the '500+' social program,largest number since 2010 and we are dying? k

It seems the albanians are pumping all that sweet swiss pussy

M8 your fertility rates are ''stable/growing because of dzhamshuts !

Immigrants do not help the (((economy))) they prop it up while stagnating wages and creating bubbles which can be devastating if left be. Also if there population is declining that means more resources per person. Also aren't the nation states of Europe supposed to be ethnic states of sorts, why do you want or need immigrants can't you just sustain yourselves? Again Why do they need migrants anyway any growth at all with a declining population is a success.migrants in Europe don't work either so you'd be replacing yourselves with a caliph.

nah, latviabro, it was only in the late 2000s

Now the 100% ethnically russian regions are growing fertility while national republics (except for mongol ones) have their time to drop the wave.

>pp.userapi.com/c604719/v604719550/3fd53/pdhvuyDORlo.jpg

Check this link, I think you know some russian. If you don't - you should consider learning it as soon as possible.

Massive migration

Nothing new

Sage

there are non albanians in switzerland ?

I wonder who is behind this post

If you would have done your research you would know that Poland has an upward trend in in births OP is an Fag

>fagchart.net

So what sparked the ''comeback'' stabilization ? Part of the, bjot zna4it ljubit reintroduction ?

Putin himself, our supreme leader raised the fertility.

Africa needs to be invaded and all tribes from the southern tip of gibraltar to eastern South Africa needed to be brutally murdered to stop the population boom

Ukraine is fake country, there's nothing to be sad about.

Although I would prefer them to stay in their 'country'. Immigration is beneficial in the short-term but I'm worried about their lower quality - areas where Ukrainians were forcibly resettled after WW2 have much higher crime rates and are overall much more corrupt. There's also a risk of local pro-UPA movements.

Hopefully Germany will open their labor market to them soon.

Genetically Ukrainians are the worst white people on Earth. Ukrainian ancestry are Cossacks, ie. criminals and bums who ran away from Poland and Russia + Turks of similar provenance. That's not an exaggeration. For centuries Ukraine (a word made from old Slavic 'borderlands' of both Russia and Poland) was a lawless area eternally under war and chaos.

Not surprisingly after 26 years of independence they have lower (nominal) GDP per capita than even Nigeria.

>population drops
>everyone is still polish
>keep your language, culture, etc intact
oh nooo that sucks

boo hoo, you might have to live in a slightly less plush retirement home. Fuck you cuck. People have survived in shacks for centuries. They didn't have retirement pensions.

>mfw -0.58% anually
youtube.com/watch?v=WUFsTNDkoF4

Poland has 2 million Ukrainians you fucking moron
they accepted a shitlot of immigrants from Ukraine

God I hate Sup Forums sometimes so much ffs

He fucked all Russian women?

>now its dying

where have you been for the last 400 years

But if there aren't more unskilled laborers to work for the Jewish mega corporations, how will the gdp increase? Don't you want your country to have big numbers on paper, goy?

No, his yearly interviews fill cityzens with pride for their motherland and feeling of duty which they fullfill in the bedroom.

You shouldn't do anything. Ukraine chose its fate - to become part of New Jerusalem.

Velik broj zbog iseljavanja, ako uzmeš sve u obzir još smo i a-ok

any polish person worth his salt emigrates to a country that pays a decent wage.

So what your saying is the emir of Europa should include Poland too?

Oh no, less pension money? Better sell out your thousand year old civilization so that you can afford a slightly nicer retirement home!

>Sup Forumss favourite country
topkek

Hey future epicenter of emir of Europa, my dick feels lonely and I don't want to have sex with my wife I was wondering if you could help out with yours? I'm black btw

And by the way how are your stagnate wages, declining standards of living, declining middle class,increasing income inequality, a native birth rate declining even further,and crime boom going, I'm just curious?

And don't forget increasing housing prices but oh no goyim you in the US don't have free healthcare.

Lel I think you're actually talking about Murrica

Yea we have that problem too and guess why?

> Poland
> Somebody's favourite country
you guys are so weird sometimes
love you for it but seriously

But our white birth rate is rising from 1.9 while yours is decreasing from 1.4 so kys.

Give back Cetatea Albă and Cernăuți reeee.

And no crime boom.

It's not that bad. Have a fucked up graph that illustrates this. The blue one is unemployment but it's in reverse so when the graph is rising the unemployment is falling. The green one are childbirths it's not in reverse so when the graph is rising the childbirths are rising. Our demography got ruined by a shitty ex-government and now when the current government is actually supporting families and the economy is improving, and unemployment is falling we can expect a great increase in childbirths.

"The murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years." - Donald Donny Trump

Cheer up faggot. There is over 30mil of us, we have white Ukrainins flowing here and soon we will have more white western europeans running from sandniggers

>immigration helps the economy and population

Let's agree on that, on the condition that the immigrants are all white Western Europeans?

Let's be honest here and skip all the leftist kike propaganda: shitskins and niggers ruin every country they lay their filthy subhuman hands on. PERIOD.

How to get Polish GF?

THIS

Guess what demographic is mostly responsible?

The impoverished one

Yea your exaggerating and the poorest part of the country is the whitest and is expirencing an opiate epidemic and guess what? Still no crime cause it's niggers who aren't "impoverished."

They can't keep getting away with this.

This is literally what the baby boomers did to the west.

>Ridiculous amount of bait on Sup Forums lately.
Cia is here to prepare to their minds against jews

haha no

SHHHHHHH.

test

Portugal is also dying and we are being replaced by non-europeans, cause our political 'elite" is multiculturalist to the bone. What a magnificent future we will have...

>imblyign CSOK 2 won't get kicked in after 2018, where all people must produce an offspring or get shot

islam is really taking over europe. ahahaha

True

>this faggot thinks population growth is a good thing

>Natural population fluctuations are bad.
>Behavioral sink is what we should strive for.
Keep breeding like ants goy, someone needs to power the economy, so we can suck off the leaks.

Japan is overpopulated. Not Poland. Poland is getting older at an alarming rate and the population is in decline.

>helps the economy and population
The economy and population don't need to be helped. The world is overpopulated, and the industrial system leads to suffering on a vast scale. Read Industrial Society And Its Future.

You already know the solution.

Man I love flaglarping.

Latvia. The worst. Fact.

As long as their borders are secure it doesn't matter how few people they have. There will still be just as few niggers.

1. Come to Poland
2. Don't be Polish
3. Have fun

The others are dying too. It's just the refugees that are coming in that makes it seem green.

Also, recent trends are not set in stone. Until, say, 2050 so fucking much can happen, it is not even funny. As long as your ethnic nation still exists in culture and biology, population growth can always be fixed, even in one generation.

The threat is getting other peoples inside your territory who try to take it over with the help of democracy and the welfare state.
Only if there are minorities in your country or if you have neighbours that want your land and genocide you a shrinking population is a threat to survival.

Just face it, EUfag. Population density, once it passes a certain very low threshold, adversely affects quality of life. And this inconvenient truth contradicts your perverse endgame (economic growth at all costs). If Poland had the same population density as Australia I might be inclined to agree with you, but you're simply way, way off.

WE

If western europe falls, poland will not have any gibs, so poland will collapse. poles are subhuman leeches

Latvia is literally dying.

ITT: Russian poverty thread.

Nobody but Russia gives a shit about Ukraine enough to pretend to be Polish and post that much about it.

Not the point.
It's about white the white and non white population in Europe. Poland is supposed to be the last "chance" for white Europeans along with Eastern Europe but nobody breeds anymore lol, the only one who breeds are in Western Europe with large non-white majorities.

Poland is getting old & is declining like many other Eastern European white homogeneous countries in Europe.