POST YFW WHEN YOU REALIZED THE USA PLUS EUROPE OWE OVER THREE TIMES THEIR GDP IN UNFUNDED LIABLITIES AND WELFARE IS...

POST YFW WHEN YOU REALIZED THE USA PLUS EUROPE OWE OVER THREE TIMES THEIR GDP IN UNFUNDED LIABLITIES AND WELFARE IS DOOMED

>UNFUNDED LIABLITIES
Can someone give me a quick rundown on what OP meant by this?

Money the government owes in the future that it doesn't have the revenue to pay for by the time it's due.

Don't bother. 60% here don't know what is GDP and 95% what are liabilities in economic sense.

Enjoy being above the rest of the herd. I know I do.

i thought the US debt wasnt federally owned

Welfare is "please don't chimp out" money
What happens when that's cut?

Enormous social upheaval. Immigrants who came here for gibs, single moms who fucked up, blacks that don't work, people on healthcare that won't get it anymore. There are whole cities in USA + Europe whose populations would die out without gibs.

That's current debt. OP is talking about future debt like upcoming public pension benefits and the like.

It doesn't matter, though. Well just keep raising the debt limit and printing more money and no one will do anything about it because if they rock the boat we'll ALL be getting wet.

He means bullshit imaginary number made up by the international (((banks)))

in the animal kingdom, the alpha male is whoever googles economic advice first?

>balkshit
>above anything

Facts are made worse by the fact that GDP includes gummint spending most of which is on par with paying one group of nigs to dig a ditch and then a second one to fill it back up.

whos to say we cant just do it forever up till the point where money really doesnt matter with full automation and asteroid mining for unlimited resources?

>whos to say we cant just do it forever
Rothschilds

they are going to kill 90% of the world pop then? or are they already on a spaceship to mars or a 10 mile deep bunker?

>they are going to kill 90% of the world pop then?
Doubt it. Only a few countries left in the world without a Rothschild owned central bank. Gotta give them credit. Murrka is the best enforcer they ever laid their hands on. Truth is, they are done with 99% of work towards world monopoly. They have no need to micromanage.

(((owe)))

Wrong. Only niggers (in US) and immigrants (EU) would die and they're already only a burden to the economy.

Go on a state money system you could have all this shit sorted out in no time. Fucking (((banks))) are parasitic cunts.