Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump

Sup Forums BTFO

cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-gave-direct-instructions-help-elect-donald-trump-report/

#nukerussia

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/internet/242370-governments-public-evidence-falls-short-proving-russian-involvement-dnc-hack
archive.fo/wmF0w
esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a55836/obama-russian-interference/
twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/872839193545785345
youtu.be/M3Ftn2n1VTU
documentcloud.org/documents/3254239-Russia-Hacking-report.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Flag
lol

We don't give a fuck, you're next election is Donald Trump vs Kanye West.
Circus country

They have coded communication all the time, but that's a good thing.

>Implying I give a shit about "democracy"

> Anonymous sources told WaPo about a secret CIA document given to Obama that said Putin probably gave the order personally to disrupt Hilldogs campaign.
t. CBS

>Report says
Into the trash pile it goes

>Putin ordered
>Trump elected
US is Putin's bitch.

Shouldn't you be off killing rebels of your failed state instead of shitposting on Mongolian cave painting forums?

Fake news, you bydlo from uk*aine

Sup Forums is full of useful idiots

(((CBS)))

Ok goy. Wake me up when the killing begins

I like the part where if you actually believe this you also have to accept that the democrats in power were completely inept and couldn't prevent it from happening.

"report says" = 3rd party attribution = go fuck yourself.

God this makes me laugh out loud every fucking time. This is great and you know they won't stop. They're too stupid to know any better lol
>muh Russia
>our proof is anonymous sources guys just trust us!
Wew

Fake News. Putin is BASED.

>Ukraine
I'm disappointed that the Soros coup didn't claim your life.

CBS reporting from Jeff Bezos personal blog.

>"Mr. Trump have you considered using the hacking bombs the Obama campaign left in Russia in retaliation for they hacking our elections?
>"I've never heard of such bombs"
>"It has been widely reported sir. "

I like how everyone it's either anonymous sources or "official says", but never any solid evidence given to the public.

It's from January 9 but I think ExtremeTech's article is still pretty relevant here.

extremetech.com/internet/242370-governments-public-evidence-falls-short-proving-russian-involvement-dnc-hack

Meaningless. All sorts of idiots were pushing fake news for their own agenda or ad revenue. If the government has a fucking problem, they should go after googles cancerous ad machine. Facebook, too.

This russia shit is getting OLD and smells like more bullshit being stirred up by some faggots in the intel/finance industry.

Second of all any info that was released via hacking is fair game if the info is true.

Don't know if more surprised that they actually think people will believe this or the fact some people actually do..

K

Always weasel wording with wriggle and squirm exit built in.

This more propaganda than anything on RT or Sputnik, western media is the real fake news.

>report says

#nukeukraine Schlomo

>CBS news
>(((report says)))
>Ukraine.

kek'd m8. Thanks for the laugh.

>the guy pol loves helped the guy pol also loves

>tfw the democrats base is so easily manipulated and brainwashed that the entirety of the DNC has no shame in treating the entire population of the United States as if they're brainless cattle that have no mind of their own and can act if they've been told to do so by benevolent God

I hate liberals so goddamn much

So? I gave direct instructions for that too for the burger Sup Forumslacks lurking. It doesn't make it relevant.

You do know literally everyone tries to influence America's elections to get their desired result, right?
There's absolutely no evidence implying Russia did anything beyond what countries like Sweden, Germany, or Saudi Arabia did.

That's a bold faced lie, I was at all the meetings and Putin said "fuck it, I'm too busy fighting that black faggot obama's Isis troops in Syria to spend any time on the American elections."
> I'm from the eu so you know it's true.

got any more good news sources:? like the onion... lol

wholly shit yet another news story based on rumor hear say not 1 single confirmable fact, and useally just made up bullshit for the libtards to fell better about being fascists and anti american

Right at the bottom it even says there's no evidence

Is Russia back or what?

Tfw you're an anonymous source

>Barack Obama gave direct instructions to help UK vote to stay in the EU

fucking archive this shit

archive.fo/wmF0w

yes?
esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a55836/obama-russian-interference/

reminder:
twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/872839193545785345

this is what your own intelligence communities have been telling you.

but nah, everyone is lying. believe trump and Sup Forums, the highly respectable sources, instead of pulitzer prize winning papers.

Love that last paragraph, "So far there is no proof". You might have wanted to lead with that. A more accurate opening would be, "So far there is no proof, but reports are....".

If it is true, was it a great idea to expose that the USA has implanted the equivalent of digital time bombs in their systems? Also, if it was imperative to not leak the information under Obama, because it could compromise the source, why leak it now? Are the lives of undercover agents less valuable under Trump, than Obama? Or were you just more willing to go along with the Obama administration because you approved of them?

Where is the evidence?
CBS says it's true, so I just have to believe them because.....
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?
They won't present it, because it doesn't exist.
What is yellow cake and Iraq?
If they had the evidence they'd present it, they don't, so they can't.
>still believing the MSM

t. (You)

>muh appeal to authority

Give me a single piece of credible evidence.

Just one.

Evidence with altered metadata showing falseflag is not a credible piece of evidence.

Good.

That does not mean hack and news flash dip shit, they have been influencing our elections since the 60s it's not new.

I will ask you this, what did they do to hack our election?

I knew Trump was a liar.

>anonymous sources
>secret CIA document
>probably

I'm sensing a pattern here

>a fucking hohol

You know why I'm sure that Trump is innocent? Because U.S. hackers are so powerful that they "implanted digital bombs in Russian networks" yet they could not find a single substantial proof to link Trump and Putin. If they had found one Hillary would be president and Trump would be in jail.

/thread

>Ukraine
Oh hello there American army. Have you created democracy yet? That's right, bunch of 20 year old retards that joined army for profit can't create democracy, neither they know what that means back at home where their wife fucks their best friend while they away.

I thought Ye supported Krumpft?

>(((Anonymous))) sources

Why do they keep trying to pull this horseshit it doesn't work anymore

>sources familiar to putin's thinking say

They're not stupid. They're propagandists.

sure he did.

the evidence is not out in the open so i can't. but i have no reason to DOUBT their overall story.

we are both in a position where we have to choose to believe one side or the other. an appeal to authority is the only thing we can make here.

now your turn: you are implying that they are lying.
and not only a little bit, this would have to be a systematic, giant machine of a lie, considering its scope and age at this point.
what is your basis, your evidence for that?

i doubt you have one, so i'll just move on: why would you believe donald trump over your own intelligence institutions and free press?

It's almost as if the author of the article was so smitten with himself he held his breath the entire time. Now someone with actual information:

Host Sean Hannity: “Can you say to the American people unequivocally that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta’s emails — can you tell the American people 1,000 percent you did not get it from Russia . . . “

Julian Assange: “Yes.”

Hannity: “. . . or anybody associated with Russia?”

Assange: “We — we can say and we have said repeatedly . . . “

Hannity: “Right.”

Assange: “. . . over the last two months, that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party.”

— exchange on “Hannity” on Fox News, Jan. 3, 2017

I am implying they're lying, because as I said, there has not been a single piece of credible evidence.

The evidence released has been farcical at best, this is objective fact. Bias colors intuition.

You think I'm taking marching orders from a person. I'm taking marching orders from self-evident truth.

there is a lot of soft evidence in the article you linked though? why did you even link that artile?
there is just no hard evidence for the collusion part yet. But it would be reasonable to assume that it is at least possible and worth investigating, considering this:

>We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.
>All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

also:
>High confidence: Judgments based on high-quality information from multiple sources. It does not mean that the government is absolutely and 100% certain of its conclusions.

>You think I'm taking marching orders from a person. I'm taking marching orders from self-evident truth.
you are taking marching orders from your "sources". you just aren't aware of it. your "sources" being, Sup Forums circles, the republican party and trump himself. try questioning those for once about the "self evident truth".

>sean hannity

holy fuck dude stop

>khokhol
Kek.

Obama went to senate and told them he wanted to act, last year.

Mitch "Yerdle the turtle" McConnell said he would oppose such action as he viewed it as partisan politics and cause a huge shit storm making it look like Obama was trying to steal the election from Trump.

Not even kidding. Don't be dumb.

Obama went to senate and told them he wanted to act, last year.

Mitch "Yerdle the turtle" McConnell said he would oppose such action as he viewed it as partisan politics and cause a huge shit storm making it look like Obama was trying to steal the election from Trump.

Not even kidding. Don't be dumb.

>there is just no hard evidence for the collusion part yet.
There wont be any hard evidence, but Russians did know in advance that there's going to be a regime overthrow in USA, Putin openly admitted it. The agencies whose reports you and the media are quoting are highly, highly politicized at the top.

i knew it would be ukraine

youtu.be/M3Ftn2n1VTU

>There wont be any hard evidence, but Russians did know in advance that there's going to be a regime overthrow in USA, Putin openly admitted it.
source for that? especially when he said that.
and why would you take putin by his word at this point.

"Saudi Arabia gave direct instructions to help elect Hillary"

#nukesaudiarabia

Why would we take 'muh evidence of WMDs' at face value?

We don't take people by their words, user, that's kind of the point.

What soft evidence? An endless cycle of reports that no one has been able to use to open a investigation against Trump is no evidence at all.

Media is spewing mountains of BS reports after Lynch getting probed announced

it is so obvious

He said something like:
>you're only attacking us because we knew what was going to happen
But I could have told you that it's a regime change and I'm not a KGB boss.

You mean the ET article? That was me not the burger.

Look, I'm not going to pretend I'm being 100% percent objective, because I'm not - 1 because I'm Russian and quasi-pro-Putin, and 2 - because I'm semi-pro-Trump. But again, look at the evidence they've released. Most everything is either circumstantial or easy to forge as Russian work. If Russia and Putin were directly behind the DNC hack, why would they even leave a trace - better yet, they could've let a deliberate trail to imply it was China, NK, etc.

Furthermore, not releasing the conclusive evidence that proves without a doubt it was Russia and Putin, is undermining the faith in American democracy anyways. Why don't the intelligence agencies realize this?
If I said you killed someone and the intelligence agencies have a high confidence of you doing so - how would you prove me wrong if I don't release the evidence?

>banning the exposure of the great jewish lie
What did he mean by this?

Cause russian hackers and cyber warefare on a massive scale is still a developing art. 2016 was a wet run of their op and it went perfectly. Mistakes were made and data was left behind- but i suspect in the next few years, after more refining, that will not be an issue for them.

That is why this needs to be weeded out and brought to the surface. The GOP is just plugging their ears.

Trump isn't the issue here

The fact a foreign actor used propaganda to meddle in our election.

I do not question this because both US and Foriegn intelligence agencies all UNANIMOUSLY AGREE that Russia initiated numerous electronic operations to influence the election in a way that is beneficial to THEM ranging from phishing, hacking, spreading fake news, infesting social media with agents, using twitter bots to influence trends (all outlined in a report.)

It doesn't matter how much of a part it played in getting trump elected, it doesn't matter that the US does it to other countries, it matters that it happened. And those other countries would bite back at the US if they could, and in fact they are (e.g. the Philippines.)

It was an attack that needs to be answered, and if Trump doesn't answer it he's a fucking PUSSY afraid to lose face by admitting he benefit from covert foreign influence because his EGO cant handle it.

In other words, hes perfectly fine with letting a foreign country subvert our population because of his ego.

Here is the report I mentioned

documentcloud.org/documents/3254239-Russia-Hacking-report.html

So it was Putin who forced Wasserman & the dems to hire the Awan brothers, then forced the AWANs to steal loads of dems' gov't computer equipment & sensitive security intel?

Then Putin forced obozo's DHS to hack Georgia, WV, KY, Indiana, & others' voting systems just so he would get some attention getting blamed? Oh Noes!! Muh attention hoar Putin wrecked everything!

Well I mean, if it's a good source you don't just blow it.

>Why would we take 'muh evidence of WMDs' at face value?
there was no unilateral high confidence assessment there, you might want to read up on that.
the intelligence was presented with a "certainty" that didn't reflected the ICs assessment. politians and special interests ultimately pushed this through.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

>that no one has been able to use to open a investigation against Trump
people in his campaign are being investigated and he himself is being investigated right now. what do you think mueller is doing right now? investigating hillary?

source

now you're pretending to know how these things work. you and me, we're not spies. let's not speculate about trails and the state of each countries intelligence network or whatever.

>Furthermore, not releasing the conclusive evidence that proves without a doubt it was Russia and Putin, is undermining the faith in American democracy anyways. Why don't the intelligence agencies realize this?
If I said you killed someone and the intelligence agencies have a high confidence of you doing so - how would you prove me wrong if I don't release the evidence?
because they thought that hillary would win in the end. and they didn't do it because trump was already calling it rigged before it even ended. obama, being the meek guy he is, refused to meddle because he didn't want to appear impartial.

>Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump
>Even if that were true, how is that a problem? You wanted Hillary?

> хpю

>Sources confirm

Literally nothing fucking again. You made me read 3 bullshit articles that claim they have (((sources))) so 2/10 for that

>muh revisionist history

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

"soft evidence" isn't going to help you anymore.

Nut up, or shut the fuck up.

>>Even if that were true, how is that a problem?
Look at this fucking patroit here, who needs sovereignity?

He did before he was (((reprogrammed)))

So Putin would risk a "wet op" on a massive scale like this? Would you use unfinished or unpolished materials on an extremely important job, that would pay well, but if botched would damage your prestige as a company?

MUH SIDE WON! MAGA! RUSSIA IS OUR FRIEND!

>when snoop dogg runs as a (D) and gets elected with Russia's help

"FUCKING RUSSIA! SNOOP DOGG STOLE OUR ELECTION! THE TRAITOR RUSKIE NIGGER BASTARD!"

Ah yes, and he also personally led the cavalry charge during the Invasion of Ukraine.

Watched it on the news half a year ago or so, don't know the exact wording, you don't have to trust me.

>clinton get caught doing illegal shit as her illegal private email server got hacked exposing our worst nightmares
ITS THE RUSSIANS GUYS LETS GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA

>Trump gets falsely accused by the media of raping 7 women and of being a joke and a stupid piece of shit and he is also litterally hitler
No guys russia tried to influence the results its what they say on cnn

Trump was elected fair and square. It's hilarious libs can't accept this and move on.

>Democrats forget their own history

>probably

>rekt

You now know Obama knew and didn't do shit to stop anything

Remember that on the day of the rope Hollywood and the MSM must be among the first to go