What if God doesn't exist?

What if God doesn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5aNplaUbtc
youtube.com/watch?v=V6KUX3yowDc
pewsocialtrends.org/2013/06/13/a-survey-of-lgbt-americans/7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eh, bunch of people would kill themselves. Crime would increase dramatically. Degeneracy would occur even harder than it does now.

your theory fails

What if God was one of us?

I mean, he doesn't. However, the more plebs believe he does, the more they have an invisible supervisor standing in for a higher IQ advice-giver.

Unless you have a better, more competitive solution, religion reigns over popular thought.

>What if
haha

>what is law and order?
>what is fear of the consequences?

maybe it would affect spics and niggers but that would only help to redpill normies.

>>what is law and order?
>>what is fear of the consequences?

top world's economies are atheist.
(at least CEOs and politicians)

>crime would increase dramatically.
This is true, but only in the U.S. and only because of god fearing niggers.

Jesus is Lord.

That being confessed, I worship the one true God, JUPITER. er-- i meant VISHNU, no-- BRAHMA

Atheist fags BTFO

Which is worse, being atheist, or being neo pagan?

What if all the gods exist?

What if the Creator, the creatures and the creation are one

dude weed lmao

WHAT IF WERE ALL GOD BRO!

t. satan

>Satanists

Actually ive been thinking about this, and it can seem plausible. In the book of exodus, when Moses asks God who he his, God replies by saying "I am." This could mean that God resides in all things in the universe/is the universe. This can have a scientific explanation too, what if God was fully manifested as the clump of matter that existed before the big bang, and then when the bang happened, we expanded himself and everything was created?

>Moses asks God who he his, God replies by saying "I am."

This directly proves Moses was speaking with his own head. Probably high on some plant.

>imfuckingplying that religion halts degeneracy

>tfw you recognize that comic
fuck that shit and their brainwashing

>implying that it doesn't

Well, now that you mention it, God did apear to moses as a "burning bush."

the Koran says you get 72 white skinned virgins in heaven. and the hadiths (almost like Catholic canon) say you get a permanent erection.

how ridiculous does that sound? is it stupid? if Islam sounds ridiculous to you why doesn't Christianity?

The Bible and Christianity are metaphors - lead a good life and good things will happen to you. it's important to have faith but scripture literalists are the worst.

Reminder that this is canon
youtube.com/watch?v=F5aNplaUbtc

Brappft

>correction
Old Testament literalists are the worst. Everyone who has a brain knows that the Old Testament is mainly allegorical, but the New Testament is actually relevant.

What if solely living one's life on earth without anything happening afterwards doesn't exist?

>if shit tastes like shit to you why doesn't a steak?

vast majority think all these situations described in "holy books" actually happened XD they dont realize its bunch of metaphors

>religion in 21st century

>implying Muslims are actually christians
Fuck off

>>>what is law and order?
Nothing if you don't get caught.
>>>what is fear of the consequences?
Nothing if you are a nigger. Did I mention that niggers are moving en masse to atheist countries of the west?

>Circumcision is Christian
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I bet you think USA is the land of Freedom! (trademark by Edward Bernays 1914)

You missed ISIS.

You've just triggered a lot of muslims there.

No its up there, just under a different name.

Than we worship Satan.

religion isn't tied to whether God actually exists but comfort for sufferings in life, so nothing would change.

Wow Edgy

what if G*d is evil?

Japan did exactly what he described minus the crime

Then eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may die.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6KUX3yowDc

This is explained and results in the Thomas Aquinas metaphysics.
God is properly and identifies with the "being".
So the "I am who I'm" it's the very definition of God.
Jesus himself will use a very similar expression to define himself "before....I am".
It's a interesting rabbit hole to explore.
The medieval metaphysics will identify God with love too, but following a very different path than the schola, going forward by absurdity.
In the end Love and Being are two qualities that following 2 different paths are essentially God.

They are the same, they are both movements that solely exist to be anti Christian. They only attack Christians, and their converts are exclusively Christian.

Brapppppppft

the bible doesnt say to do that. Read the new testament. The converted romans had a problem with this. Hell most of the new testament talks about how much the jews suck

>copy paste the book made by jews which existed for 1500 years, change 2 words.
HURR DURR we invented a religion

Crime would not increase, all numbers speak against that. Nor can I see really why it would logically, i.e. the "Only god can judge me" mentality or confession in the catholic church,

>either Jewish good deity Jehova
>or Jewish bad deity Satan
Good goy. Don't ever think outside the boundaries we have established for you, it could threaten my shekels, I mean, it could be dangerous.

People will become more selfish and niggardly.

>muh charity
They just pay for the church duh

Dumb people who give money to buy golden church chairs

Why are kikes so butthurt about Christianity? I mean I know the answer, but how do you explain it to yourself Shlomo?

I have such a good relationship with God I could ask Him for anything and it would be given to me.

I never ask for anything because I understand how great my power is.

You reap what you sow, and I have sown faith.

see
christians are thieves

They pay more for secular causes though. People who are unwilling to believe in something more important then themselves, like God, don't care about anybody but themselves. Not with enough conviction to put time and money into it.

Pascal's wedge

>People who are unwilling to believe in something more important then themselves, like God, don't care about anybody but themselves

People who need organized religion to justify good morals are literally sub 90 IQ subhuman brainlets.

What you call "God" is nature, and im pretty sure nature exists.

Technically, muslims are christian since they do believe in christ.

Atheists are anti-religion, not anti-christian.

If God isn't real than I lose nothing. If God is real, I gain everything.

Not even anti-religion, just anti belief in a god being.

Nearly half of all LGBT adults surveyed said they were atheist, compared to 4% of the general population. According to the Pew Research Center, those who said they were religious also attended services less often and attach less importance to their faith than other people.
pewsocialtrends.org/2013/06/13/a-survey-of-lgbt-americans/7/

You can judge a person's morals by where they put their money and their manhood. People without organized religion keep their money to themselves, and put their manhood in other men.

belief = loss of true freedom
belief = always feeling guilt because you can't stop "sinning"
belief = false sense of superiority, especially over liberals, atheists and anybody science-minded

>surveyed

there's your problem.
there are as many religious LGBT as there are atheist ones.
Only difference is that the religious are closed and will not say yes to a survey, while atheists are free minded and spirited.

Yes, they are more open about their immorality, I agree.

>immorality

homosexuality occurs across all species in nature, you understand that correct?

>Muslims not realizing its a mistranslation/interpretation of a Zoroastrian custom
>Get to paradise expecting 72 virgin, get a rope woven of 72 virgin threads of wool
>Now you're stuck with a rope and a eternal erection

Allah ackbar

Alligators and pigs sometimes eat their offspring, just because something occurs in nature doesn't make it moral.

>getting your morality from penguins

Most atheists are anti-Christian, they like to say all religions are the same whilst making weak points against Christianity.

he does, but maybe not in the same we think he does

Nothing is immoral if it's part of "nature".

If God created it, it can't be wrong or immoral, because he is God.

*Some of us.

That depends, which god you're talking about

Your picture displays the following of a religion not perse the following of God, the diffrence between following a religion and God is pretty big.