Young Jews not supporting Israel. Reposting for visibility...

Young Jews not supporting Israel. Reposting for visibility. Recent survey shows 'catastrophic' loss of support for Israel's Right Wing government among college aged American Jews. Americans in general are also increasingly skeptical of "greatest ally.". Source: timesofisrael.com/devastating-survey-shows-huge-loss-of-israel-support-among-jewish-college-students/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
youtube.com/watch?v=iLNa-ocdryY
youtube.com/watch?v=erM-txyAVi4
youtu.be/JafNDVRAHOA
youtube.com/watch?v=V6KUX3yowDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most Jews are liberals, and curiously enough most liberals actually dislike Israel and Zionism. I think a lot of it is Pro-Palestinian virtue signaling, though.

Could it result in dareisayit open borders for Israel? Or at least the death of the Israel lobby.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Jewish backed liberal agenda will be Israel's own undoing.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

That's in America. You go around pretty much anywhere else in the world and they're a lot more conservative and much more Zionist. But you, as Americans, should be happy about that. Your Jews are putting America first, not Israel. Well done.

The Jews have been drinking their own KoolAid.

>American Jews
Stopped reading

Was all this /partoftheplan/?

I know but it could mean dying support for your special lobby, "greatest ally."

>>

>a few college kids dont like right wing government in israel
>this will result in israel's government reforming

do you have a brain?

Your swastika turns the wrong way.

Better to die than be associated with them no joke. We'll find other allies if you abandon us, or make a deal with you. As far as I can see we are already taking care of alternatives in Europe and Asia.
Tel Aviv is the Berlin of Israel, I don't care about what happens here.

>We'll find other allies
You are the world's second most hated country, right after North Korea. I'm not sure your politicians even know how to make friends.

No fag, I get all my thoughts from Le Reddit of coursh.
>Correcting swastika form
You do the Fuhrer proud Hans.
I do hope we get rid of your cancerous asses one day. Tired of giving you fucks handouts to keep your army and economy afloat. Tired of your lobby baiting our stupid evangelicals into wars we don't need to be involved in.

Most US Jews are liberal that's why. Fuck, most US anyone are liberal. It's pretty much evangelicals and conservative Jews keeping the US-Israel friendship alive.

>wah wah holocaust wah wah gib me ur shekels goi wah wah
You really should have gassed them Hans

It's not about friendship, it's about interests, and don't pretend that you don't know that.
You can stop with the money it's bribe money anyway, that goes right into corps hands. Also what is an anti lobbying law. Or is it too hard for your free democracy to break up corp-govt relations?

Liberal Diaspora Jews rot us from within. Zionist Jews drag us into destabilizing wars from without. They are two sides of the same dirty coin.
That said, if I was a Jew, I would be stupid not to support Likud. Imagine: your people (and the people whose identities you stole) have been rightfully despised and kicked out of host nations for millennia for their machinations to undermine those nations. Zionists come along and build a nation-state in your people's supposedly historical land, beat bac the muds, welcome any Jew from around the globe to live there, beat back the muds again, become a nuclear power, and threaten to go Samson against any opposition, while looking to expand their territory and neutralize threats.
>Oy vey!
So no matter how much of a degenerate, destructive, Nihilistic Leftist you are, if your host decides to kick you out, you always have a place in Israel. But no, these idiots want to counter even that; every inch of the world must be pozzed and browned, and not even their own progeny (if they even have children) should be spared. This is why I have slightly more respect for Israeli rats than Diaspora Leftists rats, since the former have more integrity.

>Ultra Shekel exposed

One more thing: don't fall for the act. They will shapeshift any which way to remain under the radar:
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

i know, right? wtf do they know
i can relate to that, it's like reading people on the internet who live outside of Greece for decades and yet feel entitled to a SMUG political opinion
if the blog says it, it must be true.

Do you think I'd post with this flag if I would have cared about your kike memes? I don't look anything like those people anyway

I don't care if you exist and continue to gas the Palestinians. I just want us to stop giving you money. You try and reform the government when all the big money interests are owned and operated by people of your tribe. Don't play dumb.
Leave the EU. Stop being a slave.

Incorrect. Besides Israel, Right-of-Center Jews and Zionist Jews have the greatest numbers in the US. CAMERA, Zionist Gators, Hillel, Chabad, etc. are all very influential in the US, and we have "Conservatives" such as Ben Shapiro and his fans to "Center-Leftist" like Alan Dershowitz and his fans supporting Israel. French and German Jews are way further to the Left, and far less sympathetic to Zionism. (However, that's not a good thing per se: it just means they want ALL nations to burn, Israel included.)

Explain yourself, shekel

Then explain why are the left und right parties in germany lead by zionists?

So that's exactly my point, they aren't my tribe, nobody who lives outside of Israel is. My tribe is Israelis, exclusively, so you can go ahead and do whatever you want to the diaspora because in my book they have it coming.
Ok, bad genes, but I don't have them so it hits pretty far from home.

real videos of secular american jewish rabbis discussing thier practice of secular judaism

youtube.com/watch?v=iLNa-ocdryY

want to see thier plan aswell?

An alliance is not just about interests, but about trust as well. Since your country breaks international law every day, nobody can really trust you.

I'm also talking about your dual citizenship in our government who lobby as well. I guess I can respect your opinion on the diaspora.

Kek

the plan is simple
youtube.com/watch?v=erM-txyAVi4

How about you not enacting liberal international laws first? We are having a war here.
I'm naturally against dual citizenship as well, otherwise I'd be a bit of a hypocrite. It's all the same principle which is full loyalty.

>not wanting to fug a sweet boipussci

>CTRL + F
>Holocaust

I don't see any war in Israel. You're having delusions. You might want to get treatment for that.

>You are the world's second most hated country, right after North Korea
i respect Israel and i literally have no opinion about North Korea.
>You're having delusions
you rest your case, we don't trust western media Hans-boy

Look again, were holding about two ghettos full of Arabs and are getting into some sort of conflict on a regular basis. We don't care about what you think the international law should be, Russia doesn't care, America doesn't care, nobody does and nobody should.

HHHNNNGGGGGGG

>blue pilled german faggot argue with jew
>don't mind to kick out the jew in his own country

Then why are you building settlements in those ghettos? It makes the muzzies mad as hell, and you know it, and you do it exactly because you want to enrage them.
Your country is like the mean drunk who always tries to start a fight at the bar. Too bad you haven't lost one yet, because that might teach you some manners.

This doesn't really matter because every Western country is compromised by the Jewish lobby in some way or another. "Nobody" trusting the Jews doesn't matter, because Jews are the ones deciding whether or not to send money to Israel.

They're all evil

lol Israel will never have open borders. Sorry. They will revert to dictatorship if they have to to keep order and maintain borders.

Because we are occupying them you fucking retard.

Trudeu?

..... which is exactly why you won't find any other ally when the USA drop you. We're at the beginning of the argument again.

The Liberal Diaspora is a false flag, anons.
Their goal is to show how extreme liberal degeneracy hurts the society at large. This, in turn, results the spread of far Right Nationalism, which they're unifying with Zionism -- far Right Israeli Nationalism.

Which is why you see Richard Spencer and others shilling for Zionism (we should follow Israel's example goys! White Zionism nao!).

The end result, of course, is the destruction of the Amalekite (Aryan) race and the supremacy of Israel.

This is Globalism:
>The political system of Communism
>The social system of Civic Nationalism (disguises Communism)
>The religious system of Zionism

You're being deceived by the Deep State.

>The USA
>dropping their masters
hahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA user please

>Losing a war might teach you some manners
Doesn't seem to have worked for you, Dieter

Did we start fights with neighbours after 1945? No, we didn't. Did we start wars in any other part of the world? No, we didn't.
Which is something one can't say about your country. You start a war every other year. And bad ones, entirely out of self-interest and for more profit.

>won't find ally
>Afd is one big zionist party
>this blue pilled fag would vote for AfD and support Israel agenda

Geh dich selbst töten.

you didn't let us go Hans.
we wanted to, you didn't let us
politicians may have bended the knee but we spoke at the referendum
Why Hans? is it for the unity of europe or for self-interest and profit?
you didn't invade any country, you have the EU for that.

What's with the demented toothless sandnigger?
Is that you?

Because we occupy some non-country? You're having delusions buddy.

>being this bluepilled
Americans didnt start wars , its only done in the interest of jews, how does the war on Vietnam help Americans , every war is for the banking system of Rothschild family

>college students being liberal
>jews being liberal

What's new here?

>Too bad you haven't lost one yet, because that might teach you some manners.
>too bad you haven't lost one yet

Dude, why the fuck do you think they are trying to RECREATE Israel?

Because they got fucked up the ass so fucking hard by their sectarian tribal wars ages ago that it destroyed their entire civilization so hard that nearly all knowledge of the genealogy of the Hebrews were lost at the same time, with the survivors being spread all over the world because none of their direct neighbor wanted anything to do with them, if they didn't straight up enslave them. They lost big fucking time (by going directly against one of the principal tenets of their religion, a juicy fact most Jews are too ashamed to speak about, which tell a lot of their current predicament) and are still trying to compensate the loss, miserably that is because in the meanwhile they became a bunch of corrupt piece of shit that have barely any link with their ancestor beyond the fact that they share the same blood, spiritually speaking they are to Hebrews what Evangelical are to Coptic Christian ; An offshoot cult that grown beyond its intended limits, alienated itself from its roots and fester like a cancer ever since.

they're merely pretending ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, it's your current mental state und resemble your low IQ.

Palestine existed before you got there bud. And don't forget the only reason Israel exists is because Hitler created in with the Haavara agreement and Churchill carried it through. The led left wing and the right wing don't like the state of Israel and it will only be a matter of time before we have control of our own political parties again. Israel is dependant on gibs from the usa (you're like the niggers of the middle East-that's including the actual sand niggers). No gibs mean no iron dome mean crazy Muslims running around like Jews have caused in the West. Stay humble my hook nose little friend.

that's what many of you morons fail to understand.
you call every jew 'Zionist', and you morons even call globalists like Soros 'zionist'.

so to set the record straight:
the "liberal" jews hate Israel. the jon stewarts, tom friedman, and their audience, etc.
there is a tiny exception, where sometimes, some of them, will show some support to Israel, but not to nationalist Israel, but to leftist Israel that will give up territories to garbage muslims.

the globalist are not Zionist:
the UN - is against Israel
the EU - is against Israel
foreign governments - is against Israel
George Soros - is against Israel
Ford foundation - is against Israel
American state department - is against Israel
American main stream media - is against Israel
Europa main stream media - is against Israel

we are a nation state. by definition we are enemies of the left and globalists.
all you morons that think Israel is the source of all the problems, fail to understand that you are a victim of the same brainwashing liberals are when the hate Trump to the bone.

blame yourself
you bought yourself a tiny elite
below that there is only GAS

everything bad for the goyim is good for the jews
example
bad race relations , you can make legislations from those bad and push the overton window to the left liberal side
example
if Lebanon were to collapse , everyone knows Israel would try to slither in to get more territory or plant a shadow goverment
its like you jews arent capable of speaking a single truth

Careful hans

true true, but if israel wants to earn our trust, its gonna have to stop working with ISIS to take down Syria. What do you expect us to think when shit like tthat happens?

>numbers =/= ratios

Liberal degeneracy is a political tool to capture Christians in their sin and to make them fight Christ. It is to destroy the hegemony of our Christian culture and especially to hurt the Catholic Church.

>the EU - is against Israel

Also, right wing in germany are also zionist. The stage is set for your criminal agenda. Doesn't matter which party the average idiot german will vote for, you will get support.

Don't talk bullshit.

>earn our trust
Never trust the Jews.

Fuck i want to steal the jewish IQ and breed it like a rabbit to the arabs
I want to fuck jewess so much that the chosen people of god become arab and jews become the goyim

you said EU and foreign goverments
so i feel you including Bananistan too, you thing any Greek goverment in the past 30 years was against Israel? (fuck some UN votes)

Israel is a nation of immigrants and it must take in more refugees. Welcome them with open borders and open arms.

Dont you know that jewishness is maternal meaning it goes from mother to child , they will be still jewish

>Young Jews not supporting Israel.

Fiction. you are led to believe so.
and honestly, one doesn't need to ask why.

it's good for us, that you believe so. means we can be divided. is it not ? lol.

We're not dependent on gibs, and those gibs are as I said bribe money that goes nowhere but private pockets. Palestine as a british mandate is not a people. And I really don't care about your opinion, we will not be isolated because we are actively working on solidifying relations with parties all over the world, on both the left, the right, and former enemies.

who gives a shit about the trust of your faggy country?

you had a chance to elect a relatively based JEW to start saving your asses and you didnt.
we dont owe you shit. stop looking at us like pussies.

off course based right wing will be pro Israel, you stupid moron. do you understand what you read?
again: it's the left that is anti Israel.

this.

not supporting the only white ethnostate on the face of the earth is literal suicide

>open borders for Israel

this is never, ever, going to happen.
ever. we made that shit quite clear since day 1.

you can have your open borders. we gonna have drone-monitored walls and electric fences everywhere because .... wait 10 years.

Fuck Kikes. Muslims are against Kikes too and ore useful to us. But fuck them if they try and invade our lands.

That explains the new jidf app.
youtu.be/JafNDVRAHOA

>jews
>white

ok kid

>bad race relations , you can make legislations from those bad

the face of /pol in a nutshell.
literally inbred 8 year old posting "politics".

that's now how the world works son.

not greece. you're too busy with your own problems caused by the corrupt EU.

>a self manifactured disaster wont be useful to people in charge to push furthering of the law
what is 9/11?

Only Half jewish the other is arab also having 3 other arab wives to breed those genes like a virus

Also islam is one hell of a drug the son of a muslim will always be one litteraly brainwashed from birth

Yes the political left in EU Parliament and leftists parties in EU countries may be anti-Israel, but the left is useless since sexual/liberal degeneracy is the status quo they are fighting for. Which leaves them too busy fighting against Christ, just like the Jews.

And the racist nationalists aren't much better than the Jews, they, just like the Jews, are transgressing the moral order in order for ethnic survival.

True redpill is Christianity.

> US State department is against Israel
> US news media is against Israel

Why are you looking up trannies on xhamster haha

posting a picture of a pointing black person is hardly an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6KUX3yowDc

>uss liberty

it's not because we are too busy with the EU and our problems
like what, if we prospered we'd be against you? we are only fucked up for a decade dawg!
especially our airforce is super busy, given the agressive kebab problem, for example!

don't try to score credits (or maybe you phrased it wrong), only i can upply firmware to myself :P our media are pushing a "good relations & partnership" thing for years.
like really, we have shit going on and you see some inter-country related event reported first page
that's the way it is, i don't know why, but even Greek theoretical nationalists mock the Israeli hysteria

Your claim that the US department and US mainstream media is "against Israel" doesn't merit refutation.
It's like saying Israel is against Israel. It doesn't even make sense...

What about it? Are you propagandists not able to complete sentences even? How is it relevant, I'm talking about events that are CURRENTLY happening in order to solidify an alliance and assure our survival.

It's truly astonishing to see how deep your delusions of a Jewish monolith go. There isn't one, and it would not make sense that there would be one, even your boogyman is in reality made of individuals and in groups.

I honestly can't tell if you're just trolling or if you're a bit slow. Do people sometimes tell you or suggest that you're a bit stupid?

The Jews are mostly monolithic in denying Christ as the Messiah.

>
>It's truly astonishing to see how deep your delusions of a Jewish monolith go. There isn't one, and it would not make sense that there would be one, even your boogyman is in reality made of individuals and in groups.

Google, Facebook, MSM... Stfu