Jonny Depp Trump Assassin

Where were you when Captain Jack Sparrow called for assassination of US President?

youtu.be/RxlIGoVK_B4

Doesn't Disney own the Pirates of the Carribean movies?

Could Depp just be mad that his bitch left him for Elon Musk, to half his money, and hangs out with Trump now?

Also, why does Depp look like he's got AIDS, or dying from drugs & alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmOrvnbs-z0
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This triggering and whinging is worse than any SJWs.

Reddit has destroyed this website. htfu

>Depp look like he's got AIDS, or dying from drugs & alcohol?

Looks like coke and alcohol. Pretty much Charlie downward spiral, so give it a few years and he'll be Poz

>This triggering and whinging is worse than any SJWs
Celebrities calling for the assassination of a democratically elected president is triggering and whining?
Go back to whatever 3rd world shit hole you came from, faggot.
If you don't realize the implications of a celebrity calling for the murder of our president, you don't know politics.
Propaganda kills.

By the way, I bet you'd complain if a celebrity was calling for the assassination or extermination of Jews, wouldn't you Bernstein?

stormfags are worse then reddit. You losers whine more then feminists.

The only guns Johnny Depp knows how to handle are plastic props.
The modern left is ineffectual when it comes to violence. Period.
Look at Johnny, does he give the impression that testosterone is running through his system? No. Therefore he can't fight.

LOL REMEMBER UcucKs YOULL GET ARRESTED FOR THREATENING SPEECH BUT US AMERICANS CAN VISIT UR HOMELAND AND DO IT ALL WE WANT

You actually believe that Jonny Depp is a threat to the life of Donald Trump by making a joke at a music festival?

This doesn't just show how out of touch with reality is, especially by calling that 'propaganda', but it also shows how much of a beta bitch you are that you need to parade yourself around as some kind of edgy nazi faggot.

Depp's life and career are over. He's a cautionary tale.

I have that same shirt, it was $10 at Target

its called the slippery slope homo. uve already seen it at work since the federal legalization of gay marriage now tranny bathroom rights and now with pedo rights

first u say it, then others say it, then it gets normalized, then it becomes expected. the overton window

NO NOT DEPP TOO WHY GOD!

DIDF out in full force today.

>the worlds biggest poser

tis just shows how new you are. the rest of the website is the same as its been except for Sup Forums and Sup Forums literally meme'd trump into office

>Therefore he can't fight.
It's not about him fighting, retard.
It's about some psycho leftist retard thinking Captain Sparrow wants Trump dead, and the delusional bastard goes sitting people.
Just like the asshole who shot at the Republican Congressmen just last week!
Fucking liberals.

Muh slippery slope theorem.

You people think in absolutes.

The federal legalisation of gay marriage does not force any church to perform it, just that gay marriage is recognised.

It's the same here in the UK, no place forces you to perform a gay marriage and it's up to the church and residing minister to perform the marriage if they wish.

Tranny bathrooms, aka unisex bathrooms, already exist in multiple places and you're still going to have male and female restrooms.

Pedo rights are always a politically divisive issue so no sane politician would aid their cause.

I've been here since before you had an internet connection. I'm a Trump supporter and idiots like you that let social figures get under their skin with arsenide comments and jokes by a failing actor are the cancer that must be destroyed from this website.

You're just as overly sensitive as any SJW but you're too stupid to see that.

Again, if a Conservative celebrity called for the genocide of illegals or Muslims, just as a joke, you liberal niggers would be out in the streets burning down buildings and stealing liquor.
Fuck you liberal Communists.
We need a civil war, ASAP.

>I have that same shirt, it was $10 at Target
Underrated.

>called for the genocide of illegals or Muslims

Because people that developed with a normal sense of social humour, at a highly liberal music festival IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, wouldn't correlate genocide with a joke of a highly divisive political figure.

Trump knew what he was getting into when he got into that office and do you think that bothers him? Clearly no.

Go cry into your second-hand copy of mein kampf and go complain to your friends on Stormfront, faggot.

>You people think in absolutes.
This nigger thinks he's a Jedi arguing with Siths.
Dude, you don't know politics or history.
We are already seeing the repercussions of celebrities calling for violence against Republicans. We are already seeing psychotic delusional leftists trying to kill politicians.
Stop trolling, faggot. You can't really be this dumb.

talk about sjw i never seen someone so triggered they dedicated a post quoting me twice. maybe u need to go back to plebbit and quit acting like ur not just here for the summer

What has Trump actually done to warrant celebrities casually commenting on killing him? Or are they still in the "he's totally just like Hitler!" mode?

How many people in history have called for assassination of presidents before hand and how many have occurred?

One.

Clearly, you like to believe you understand politics and history because you've read two books on far-right ideology and now like to believe you're on some 'enlightened' level.

Please explain to me what I don't understand then.

Nice argument faggot, I'm going back to golfing at MacLeod house. Enjoy your shit day.

Dice did a good job in this video. Dems are creating our attack ads for us.

>Also, why does Depp look like he's got AIDS, or dying from drugs & alcohol?
Years of drinking & smoking & he's in his mid 50s.

You're just noticing it. The board has been a gossip blog for some time now.

WASHED-UP JOHNNY. SAD!

What would Hunter S thought of Trump? He hated Nixon but he loved people with flair

>the worlds biggest poser
Must be annoying walking around with all those chains & rings & trinkets all the time.

Jesus.. why the fuck do people even care?
Celebrities are mostly drugged up, money hungry whores.
Why do americans care so much about what your precious celebrities think/say? That's just way beyond me.

>It's the same here in the UK
>here in the UK
>UcucK

lol it all makes sense now

What makes him a poser? He was a musician before he ever got famous

HIS DRUNKEN, WASHED-UP, HAS-BEEN, BANKRUPT, "JOHNNY DEPP" CHARACTER IS HIS BEST CREATION THUS FAR.

Donald Trump defended Ted Nugent on Obama Assassination statements by saying and I quote, "Ted Nugent was obviously using a figure of speech, unfortunate as it was. It just shows the anger people have towards @BarackObama;" in an April 19, 2012 tweet.

Saw it in one of the comments and it checks out, so don't go around saying "THE LEFT IS CRAZY" when your faggot president literally counter-argued against what your saying right now.

Black pearl is just a codeword for his bull.

>why does Depp look like he's got AIDS, or dying from drugs & alcohol?
Because he idolizes Keith Richards and wants to be just like him. Unfortunately for him, he lacks Keith's mutant healing factor, so the process of fusing a protective layer of cocaine to his skeletal system has been less than successful.

Johnny Depp is an alcoholic who has beaten every women he has been with. He loves serial killers and glorifies them. He's a drug addict and probably has aids.

Why would anyone take this guy seriously at this point? He's playing his 'Jack Sparrow' character irl. Just ignore the guy, instead of whining just like some SJW faggot. He has a right to say stupid shit just like everyone else. If he says he wants to assassinate the president then let the Secret Service deal with him for threatening the president. Don't see why anyone has to shit bricks everytime some junky celeb says something about Orange Julius.

You have to be so fucking mentally stunted to not realize that maybe Johny Depp really doesn't have the capability to murder anyone. But his extremely huge widespread reach CAN. You don't think ONE of the angry, emotionally unstable, lunatic liberals that are his audience owns a gun? Did you not just fucking hear what happened at the softball game. Go kill yourself because you're fucking useless, man.

"Trump made a comment about something so therefore it's okay to murder him."

This is literally the mind of the liberal being displayed for us.

>The modern left is ineffectual when it comes to violence. Period.

Tell that to Steve Scalia you retaded faggot. When you think your enemy can't do something you set yourself up to fail.

Johnny Depp Gay Pedophile Connection Exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=WmOrvnbs-z0

Scalise*

so, johnny depp killed river phoenix because he was jealous over winona ryder?

it should be obvious by now

but i dont want to help you, because you will never improve otherwise

Being this triggered over the Nazi flag

Lol you did not address the other posters point at all and just started spouting nonesense/memes. You know you can't just say things u think ur opponent is interested in and win an argument, right? "Hurrrr u read mein Kampf" that's not an insult or an argument, dumb ass. And he's completely correct. If any conservative figure called for the death of a public figure of refugees or colored persons you emotionally stunted retard liberals would start burning down buildings and looting. It's only happened 100 times now.

Johnny Depp is bald under his wigs and hats.

>It's only happened once so that means it can't ever happen again xD

Can liberals just fuck off and die already

Shame, I really liked Salazar's Revenge.

Ummm????
TWO

FUCKING
SCOOPS????

Stfu faggot leaf

The leaf hides his flag

WAAaaaaa!!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Waaaa!
(Snivel)
Waaaaa!
Waaaaaaaaa!!!
Waaaaa!
(Gasps for breath)

also big divorce

he got drained by his wife, (who has now latched onto Elon Musk) and is completely JUSTed

>so, johnny depp killed river phoenix because he was jealous over winona ryder?
no, river phoenix took a whole bunch of coke & smack like an idiot & died as a result.

Nigger you are not even funny

Fucking flag hiding piece of shit. Neck yourself before you wreck yourself

>Also, why does Depp look like he's got AIDS, or dying from drugs & alcohol?
Why do you think?

He spends 30k each month on wine. he is a retard

Wow! What a hipster you are. So contrarian.

Free speech. Now fuck off.

Is Johnny Depp the most free man in America? I mean after the fact that actors are the closest to American dream in 21st century. After watching Tom Cruise, that man was free too, a star, a free time liberal and kind of wacky. You know they do that for fun, to impress for the moment, comfy party life and bants and occasional films with big budget and almost guaranteed success due to Shekelberg's wide promotion and other supporting rules and special effect.

this guy literally did "exposing" illuminati symbols in the movies, before jumping on T_D's cock

Calling someone a nigger/shill is a sign that you're a butt hurt lardtard.
Clearly the American is fat lard lad with a face full of hotpockets

Johnny Depp really lives up to his name.

DEPP

I mean, so is downloading a reaction image like that and calling someone fat.

Johnny

He's stuck in vegas still.

how much time does johnny boy have left on this planet, lads?

Sorry.
You're not fat.
You're just big boned.
Happy you agree with my analysis

>caring what celebrities think

Leftists Networks are going to progressively ramp up the rhetoric & attacks.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Not understanding the American obsession with movie stars
>Thinking this is not news
>Not able to comprehend politics and propaganda

>Hurr durr give me attention look at my political fanfics

a cuck

I seriously wonder how long it will be until she takes Elon's money and leaves with another lesbian.

He became famous in the 80s, and I doubt anyone knew he was a musician, and at the time he wasn't posing as an edgy rock star either.

Depp is a luciferian, globalist stooge: getting uglier, creepier and more washed-up by the second. Good fucking riddance.