I'm surprised after all the jokes about how bad Detroit and Chicago is these days with gang violence that they aren't...

I'm surprised after all the jokes about how bad Detroit and Chicago is these days with gang violence that they aren't even at the top of the list here. St Louis and Baltimore are the worst. Can anyone vouch for any of these cities and agree they are really bad? Its interesting to me for some reason

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomproject.com/the-newman-report/242-six-baltimore-schools-can-t-produce-a-single-student-proficient-in-english-math
uptownupdate.com/2009/09/just-dump-em-in-uptown-again.html
chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/The-312/June-2013/The-Long-Slow-Decline-of-Chicagos-SROs/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_African-American_populations
heyjackass.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never been to st louis but newark nj has always been horrible. Not surprised its still on the list.. Although i thought camden was worse

Bump

These people need to be murdered.

You can't fix niggers.

why show your ass if you're gonna bitch about feminism/sexism?

I live in Baltimore. Yes, it is that bad. Balto City police are on mandatory 12 hour shifts to keep an eye on the dindus. Entire blocks of abandoned houses. West Baltimore looks like Fallout 4. Utterly fucked.

Jeez man. I went there once and it looked like only inner harbor was the most decent place. Every other place was crawling with niggers, even financial district downtown

Why is jewtube pushing this?

>have problems with dindus
>import more of them

Yeah, they are in the Inner Harbor now too. Baltimore is a complete mess.

Here's a nice tidbit from the news. Care to guess the racial makeup of these schools?

freedomproject.com/the-newman-report/242-six-baltimore-schools-can-t-produce-a-single-student-proficient-in-english-math

>multiple cities on the list which have been subjected to nigger import

How do Democrats even approach this reality? Do they just ignore it?

East St. Louis is probably included in St. Louis Metro. It is the worst city I've been to, and I've been to the Middle East and India.

I've never seen so many burnt out buildings. It looked like goddamn Fallout 3.

Detroit user here. Everyday on the news at least 2-3 stories about people being shot, and it killed.
I haven't left my home without a gun in almost 7 years.

Newark NJ fag here. It is actually worse; they shuffle bodies from the river onto other townships. The niggers run the government, the universities, and most of the infrastructure. Prudential has a green zone in the Central Ward, but otherwise, it is Liberia with slightly better roads.

Is this real?

Id rather see her snatch than her feet

>they shuffle bodies from the river onto other townships.
What do you mean? Sounds fucked up.. My family grew up in nearby Harrison. It's sad that that place is still a trainwreck, but I'm not surprised.

I would look at the number of people that were shot in those towns as well. My understanding is that Chicago's hospitals are just getting better at treating gun shot victims because the number of people being shot has risen while the murder rate has stagnated/lowered.

Anyone been to Jackson MS? Surprised you dont hear of murder rate there is they took over the whole place

Baltimore is terrific. It's the home of challenge pissing.

prolly not. Anyone can change their pic and name to that

YouTube pushing propaganda.

At least post nice, clean feet.

What place has the worst cucks and liberals? im guessing Nyc, Cali and portland and seattle do, but besides those places

Baltimore, MD aka Bodymore, Murderland. Democrats and niggers doing what niggercrats do best. Downtown is too dangerous for YT. Baltimore county getting that way too. Lots of zulu warriors with dull, hostile eyes roaming the streets.

btw - why do niggers refuse to use sidewalks?!

>All black cities
Races are real and whites are the least violent.

please tell me that's satire

It looks too Orwellian not to be

Blame YT. Blame policing. Blame lack of after skoo activities. Blame lack of unskilled chimp labor. Blame lack of social services and government aid. Blame everything except the feral moolie with the plate in his lip.

my friend has family in st louis and goes there frequently, never had a bad thing to say about it and enjoyed going there.

Perhaps it's very segregated?

St. Louis fag here. It's a notable news day when there isn't a murder the previous night.

There is almost nothing worthwhile in St. Louis outside of the narrow band near I-64.

The entire city of East St. Louis ought to be seized with imminent domain, bulldozed over, and turned into an airport or something. That place is literally Fallujah tier

>perhaps its very segregated

It absolutely is. In the city proper, Delmar Blvd is the dividing line between civilization and transplanted Africa

some people like to ignore the ghettos and gang infested areas because they think its "normal" for a big city to have that. Perhaps hes just a cuck.

yep you pretty much nailed it with that. It's funny how segregation is all that keeps most of these lefties delusions alive.

Baltimore is the worst. Even in the nicer areas, you're never more than the length of a football field away from Niggerville.

It's 100% real
Better buy a gun while you still can leaf

Fascinating, thank you for sharing

Out of all those cities, Chicago is the only one that has some really good shit going for it. Great public transportation, beautiful park spaces, lots of people with money. But, we also have whole swaths of city on the south and west sides that are nigger haven no-go zones, and unfortunately that does leak a bit into the civilized parts of the city. I think the reason there's so much talk about Chicago despite other cities being worse is because Chicago is actually worth saving.
Check out this map for the full story. Notice how much darker red the south and west sides are than the North East neighborhoods? With the exception of Hyde Park, right? That's because there's a university there and several big museums, so the riff-raff is kept out.
On the North East side, you'll see it's mostly the palest shade of pink, with the exception of Uptown, and that's because Uptown is like a containment zone for a bunch of halfway houses and residential nursing centers for the mentally ill. There's a low of low income housing (niggers) too.

Hot

Everyone knows Detroit and Chicago aren't the worst you cockmongler. Those cities were gems of American and Western progression and civilization, completely destroyed by niggers.

More about the problems with the high number of severely mentally ill people Uptown: uptownupdate.com/2009/09/just-dump-em-in-uptown-again.html

chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/The-312/June-2013/The-Long-Slow-Decline-of-Chicagos-SROs/

St Louis and Baltimore also have history to it retard. Baltimore was a nation capital at one time. But you wouldn't know cuz you're a faggot know-it-all that doesnt even live in the US.

You fucking faggot smug Europeans slay me.

East st Louis is indeed the biggest shit hole in America. But that doesn't make Detroit any less of a shit hole

>females
>logic
Your first mistake was taking them seriously

Both of those cities always had a big black population and never had such a big impact since 1850 as did both Detroit and Chicago, whose black migrations are much more recent and ultimately led to white flight and turning the Great Lakes region into basically a South Africa beta.

SJWs view facts as memes of the capitalist-patriarchal-opressive complex.

Therefore they reject them.

those places were always shit. Big deal they had/have large populations that have declined. Those cities are shitty cesspools as much as the others on the list.

Southern dindus are generally less violent. They are mostly just general rapscallions, drunks, or homeless/insane. Trust me, they bitch about racism and "da white man" just as much as any BLM sympathizer. It's just that they are used to it because racism is a major societal foundation of the South. Instead of rioting they would rather loiter in front of gas stations drowning themselves in Steele Reserve or King Cobra malt liqour while bitching about how oppression made them beg on the street (using blatantly false excuses, scripted sob stories, and often fabricating truly bizarre scenarios that will leave you asking, "How could even a nigger be this mentally feeble"). They then go spend their made money on more malt liqour and lottery tickets; aka the Liquid Jew and the Voluntary Tax Jew

Why do you think "hate whitey" has been pushed so hard?

Bump

FUCKING BASEDID LET HIM KEK ME LIKE A TRUE PEDE

Prob from faggot greedy democratic politicians pushing that idea for over 100 years

I've lived in Jackson, MS for 30 years. It's not too bad if you don't go to the shitty areas of town looking for drugs and shit. I've never been robbed or mugged or assaulted a single time. I've never known anyone who was murdered either, and I've known some pretty dumb and wreckless people.

interesting. I dunno why but that place is fascinating, maybe because no one talks about Mississippi much except for the gulf coast area. Is it a totally boring city or is it worth going to? I like the south a lot and want to explore more places down here soon

Where in STL are you from, user? Eureka here.

I lived all over the St. Louis area and it can be that bad, like all other cities, depending on your location. I'm not downplaying the nigger violence, but part of the reason it rates so high is that all of the whites live in St. Louis County... which is not counted in these statistics. I lived in a popular commercial/recreational area of the city with a gated community behind my apartment and nigger dens two blocks in the other direction. Had to move South due to the ridiculous increase in shootings I heard/witnessed over the period of a year.

Baltimore has fantastic history. It was at one point the nation's capital and had the biggest and most active port in the U.S A.. The city also was booming when the steel plants and shipping ports were in full swing.
Now all of those things are gone, including destruction of Baltimore's renowned row houses (used to be very unique and pretty. Each home had marble steps leading to the front door and it was custom for the white neighborhoods to clean and polish them every week or if dirty. People took a lot of pride in how good their homes and marble steps looked. Now they look like concrete blocks leading up to a boarded up crack den; the chipping paint on the outside walls is the only remnant of the once successful, prideful white communities of Baltimore.

Not that guy, but I live like 10 minutes from you bro

Wildwood or Pacific?

Have lived in south side Chicago and b.more city my entire life (switched back and fourth due to job relocation). 24 year old white female. Will not walk alone in Chicago, will not even drive alone in Baltimore. The blacks are much more racist in Baltimore and destroy the city and neighborhoods far worse than in Chicago.

Based black man pede!!!!! Priase kek

yeah just driving thru Baltimore is like driving through a warzone.. even my black ex gf was terrified when we went there

Sheila Dixon was the personification of Baltimore politics and institutions. Was using gift cards meant for the poor/homeless to go on lavish shopping sprees, was caught and found guilty of multiple felonies, took a plea for misdameanor and probation which demanded she abdicated the seat or Mayor of Baltimore..... Runs for mayor 5 years later and still gets a decent black turnout even though she loses. Must be cuz she wuz a powerful, independent, fierce Kween.

The absolute top kek moment of failing Baltimore institutions run by Democrats was when the inmates of the city jail literally fucking took it over (and no, this isn't the plot to a Batman movie). The inmates were knocking up guards and there were absolutely no rules. There is a story that the ring leader of the jail takeover would often sit in the wardens office all day and call shots from there. An ancient porch monkey I worked landscaping with in high school has been in and out of the prison for 40 years, only 28 out of it. He told me that he got booked during the takeover and niggers would be playing Xbox all day, smoking pot/doing drugs right in the common area, and generally doing as they pleased.

Anyone been to or from Atlanta? Is it really bad there? Taking a trip there soon to visit someone but i heard some horror stories

Orlando is also worse than Tampa as far as Florida cities too even tho Tampa is bigger

I wish I lived in a world where I could visit a major city and not be surrounded by niggers

Im sure theres some nice conservative cities out there?

I live across the river from St. Louis in Madison and have to drive all around the greater metro area for work. East St. Louis is probably the worst place I have ever been in my life, I would call it hell on Earth. But I manage to get by, just carry a pack of Newports for the inevitable bum niggers that approach you while you're working asking you if you have any money or smokes.

Once I saw a guy fly fishing by the bank of the Mississippi next to a big pile of trash in tall weeds surrounded by abandoned brick buildings that were literally falling apart. The city in general is a lot like that. Lots of empty lots too. When I'm driving across the bridge from St. Louis and see downtown East St. Louis in the distance in front of me it looks literally abandoned even though it isn't.

What I really hate is stopping at gas stations around here. Guaranteed someone is going to walk up to your window right as you park asking you for bus fare. Other times you get followed out by niggers on your way to your car if you aren't paying attention to your surroundings. The other week some old lady walking out of a grocery store got KO'd by a nigger and had her purse stolen. Really makes me sick, I wish Trump would send in the feds and take this whole area over. Something needs to be done about Chicago too, and the pieces of shit who run things there.

A concise and sad summary of a century of Zionist social warfare against America.

Anyone else metro Detroit here?

I legitimately wonder where all of these murderers and gangs are sometimes. The city is creepy levels of empty during the day....half of the time I'm the only person driving on a given road. Everything's just abandoned and gray

That whole area over there is just terrible. Sauget, Washington Park, Brooklyn, East St. Louis, Madison. Nothing but hookers, heroin, crack, and strip clubs... aka niggers. Although I did spend a lot of time at PTs and Roxys in Brooklyn during my degenerate youth.

>Arrived at Baltimore
>Was in a Taxi Cab
>Heard gunshots within 2 hours of being there

Niggers ruin everything

While US cities have been destroyed by integration just as Europe is now being destroyed by immigration, the real enemy isn't the weapon used but the forces launching and directing those weapons.

Perpetual race war is exactly what the Zionists *want*. That's their goal, a huge reason for the integration and immigration efforts of the past century.

We need to direct our outrage against those who are creating these conditions for all of us.

I feel like Trenton would be up there too, if Trenton was not a decaying city with no reason to actually live there and a declining population. No business at all to keep welfare nigs afloat.
But yeah I still assume Camden is the worst of it, but maybe it's going through the same shit as Trenton.
>t. Currently living in Trenton, kill me

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_African-American_populations

What's so "interesting"?

As a former Chicagoan and cook county resident, Chicago is too big to not be saved. All the leftists, ACLU, Gangs and the mayor are dragging that city to shit.

heyjackass.com

An up to date website on the murders in Chicago.

Pic: a gem I found in my Austin hood safari in Google maps

this nigga just took a picture of his damn screen

I'm from stl and can confirm that it tops the list, however I actually haven't personally experienced much of it. There's a lot of self-segregation in st. louis.

Have to give it that "real nigga hours" look

Yeah, unfortunately I'm starting to see niggers out in Jefferson County more and more... and I'm not talking about the enclave of niggers in Festus/Crystal City. Used to go weeks without seeing a single one and now it happens a few times a week.

STL as others have said is different than other cities because of the hard boundary between city and county.

Cities like Chicago have their overall numbers brought down because they include predominantly white areas like the North Side in the overall stats.

STL numbers would be like taking just the numbers from the South Side of Chicago. Doesn't mean those numbers are wrong or unrepresentative of what those areas are truly like, only explaining why St. Louis' numbers seem high compared to other dangerous places.

Perhaps a fairer stat would be to normalize the murders per capita against the proportion of blacks in that population.

It has its white enclave like Hampden and around the JFX

HAHA yeah it's funny how there's just a little tiny community here that's full to the brim with filthy strip clubs.

>Have lived in south side Chicago and b.more city my entire life
Talk about a glutton for punishment. Surprising you're still alive.