WAHHHH I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS!

WAHHHH I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS!

>wouldnt be a problem if white people didnt bring slaves to america

THE FUCKING WHITE RACE IS DYING

>white people would have more standing and numbers if Hitler didnt kill a shit ton of europeans

What are some more examples of issues around the world that white people complain about, which were caused by the ancestors of white people?

This is pretty /bant/.

Remember kids. Sage and report all non political threads!

Dumb mother fucker.

more lefty shills trying to slide threads

How? I am not at all left. Good job at refuting my argument with calling me stupid or a left-wing cuck.

>import african slaves
What are the slaves of africa like? Well in africa slaves were taken from criminals, prisoners of war, and rarely for debts.
>so americans get these criminals and warriors and weed out the weak among them
with mandingo fights, and the harsh conditions of slavery. they narrowed down the niggers until only the meanest and strongest survived, all of which were likely furious about being enslaved.
>then they let them go free on the wartorn south
when the south lost there was a shitload of raping and murdering by blacks, which is why the kkk formed

>>wouldnt be a problem if white people didnt bring slaves to america

Slaves ships were owned by Jews.

>Conservative debate skills

False! Jews controlled the slave trade.

Whites are racist bigots that are so weak that they cannot take responsibility for their failures and instead throw all the responsibility on the Jews because they're all ideologues who can't think for themselves.

"We need to feed the starving Africans!"

There wouldn't be starving Africans today if we didn't feed the ones decades ago.

This proves my point...importing blacks was the biggest mistake of whites

Without the white man paying the welfare niggers are fuck'd and they know it.

The welfare niggers would not even EXIST in america if it was not for white imperialism...how hard is it for Sup Forums to understand this? The fall of white people has come as a result of the actions of white people.

COMMUNISM IS A MENACE

>created by two germans and spread by germans

JEWS ARE TOO STRONG

>western euro monarchs gave them the power

They think they can replace us with Chinese. Seriously.

>white people would have more standing and numbers if Hitler didnt kill a shit ton of europeans
>"europeans"

>wouldnt be a problem if white people didnt bring slaves to america
You're absolutely right, and it is a mistake that needs to be rectified.

>The welfare niggers would not even EXIST in america if it was not for white imperialism...how hard is it for Sup Forums to understand this?
No one will argue with you regarding that.

But we have plenty of solutions to that problem.
Can you guess what they are?

Yes, but none of those can be done in the alt-left society that we live in today. Forever will be carry the burden of minorities unless one day the entire population will realize the future of the country assuming that we continue on the same trajectory as now.

Are they looking at the dogs asshole?

Yes, they are taking great pleasure in visual stimulation of the dogs anal cavities