Laci Green

What's the verdict on her now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=30hdiekok7A&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

typical woman who flipflops ideology as it become mainstream

Too early to tell, but she should be awarded with praise everytime she moves rightward.

She has herpes. What else use is there for her or any woman now that her fish can has been tainted with sexual transmitted botulism?

Still a cunt, and will always be one.

Just trying to go with the flow after seeing her side was losing. Fuck the bitch.

she needs to show her tits

True.

nigger got it right
she's just doing it for attention

I'm cautiously waiting, but if she has truly become redpilled then 10/10 would suck titties dry and nut on face.

Flipflips due to her new bf
Anyone remember pic related?
She got over sjw shit, many men and women do, it happens. Doesn't its worry of praise or that they are capable of turning over other lefties, you just get faggot magapedes.

Must show tits.

fpbp. She also fucks cubans.

who cares, go away.

Social Engineering is being Reversed, also she is being pushed on Sup Forums to distract from other things.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

That shit's fake, sadly

Shes making you softer ffs
Fcking whites and their IQ related autism you are the only ones who play fair even in football

this

Soon.

She is a BASED redpilled goddess that will help redpill the normies so we can take back our country via civic nationalism.

SHADILAY!

/ourgirl/
redpilled asf now she's getting a length

Losing it more and more everyday. We'll see her on gdp soon

If she still shoves garlic up her puss, I'll have to pass.

I swear I have a friend nearly identical to her but male.

wat

>this isn't bait

Convincing SJW that the right is the home of strong sexy men they should change their beliefs for. Based as fuck.

For real, it's uncanny

I think it's mostly because they have the same glasses.
Also, RIP that hairline.

>satire
>bait

You should hook them up as experiment.

Solely supporting free speech doesn't make you red-pilled. The Puerto Rican guy who has out with her isn't red-pilled. He's an atheist that believes Christianity is the same as Islam and is just neutered. Laci is the same, she is still a feminist that teaches sex-ed, and goes on tantrums about Trump, she's also an also an atheist who coincidentally started to fall into degeneracy after deconverting (drugs, sex, feminism, etc.)

H3h3, shoeonhead, Sargon, The Amazing Atheist, etc. aren't red-pilled.

goes*

>blue eyes
>big tits
>chubby

Please die in a fire.

remember to sage all threads started by laci herself in order to generate traffic for her.

It isn't mainstream to be a radical feminist anymore so now she's switching sides to keep the shekels flowing

i think it's more likely she stopped being miserable because she got a boyfriend, but this one would be good news for us too.

Mmm I bet she has nice feet.

The verdict is the same as it has always been.
That's giving her too much credit, she's fucking Chris Ray Gun, a anti-SJW youtuber.

Typical woman who immediately drops her beliefs and adopts the beliefs of the guy she's fucking.

She sucks stop shilling

This. Most man hating feminist's just haven't been dicked properly and shown kindness by a man. They are just bitter because no BF. They are like female MGTOWs basically.

perfect waifu

She is not asian, but ok.

Here's Laci glorifying STDs
youtube.com/watch?v=30hdiekok7A&t=6s

What a based girl

Fuck this wishy washy, flip floppin' carpet muncher. It is funny af to see the left turn on each other. Clearly she realized how stupid her cause was, and her place firmly in the middle of it, that made her switch.

and what's wrong with STDs, pray tell?

You remind me of the people who go hurr drr le AIDS while it's a perfectly manageable disease nowdays.

Literally no reason to use condoms ever.

Kike shill

fpbp

>You remind me of the people who go hurr drr le AIDS while it's a perfectly manageable disease nowdays.
Then go ahead and get AIDS yourself and see how's that a benefit to your life.
Just because an STD is treatable/maneagable doesn't mean you should spread it like candy and be PROUD of it. If you can't see my point, then you are part of the problem.

spreading it just evens the ground.
the more people with STDs the more accepted and discriminatory they become, the more tolerant a society becomes

>pap smear makes women feel vulnerable because their cervix is being swabbed

What about having a hand shoved down your ass for a prostate exam?

She cried when Trump was elected. There's your answer.

ChrisRayGun is Puerto Rican right?

I have hpv and have given it to sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many girls lol

can't believe I'm agreeing with a nigger

Changed sides for money, typical of women. "Alt-right" YouTube and blog content gets higher uniques/clicks than SJW mainstream rhetoric. Less women, white women especially posting "right wing conservative" content online.

Don't trust women in general, but people who sell out their own beliefs for money are dangerous people.

>Not clearing it from your body within 2 weeks
Kek at your weak af immune system. Be careful bro you drink some dirty water you'll probably die.

I want to fuck her pink ass

He has to do nothing while you fuckers do all the publicity work for her.

Just one question: Is your asshole sore when SHE FUCKS YOU?

Hosebag

verdict => still titcow

Shave those pits

Pumpkin headed Jew.

Still looks like pic related's retarded, chunky sister.

At least this we can all agree on Snackbar, that Lacey Green would take a mean gangbang.

delete this

Desperate for (you)s today op?

You say that like that's a bad thing.

bimbo slut

you dont get a medal here simply by thinking there's 2 genders, you just avoid the rope