You misogynistic shitheads are so laughable. You want your women to be "traditional", i.e. cooking and cleaning...

You misogynistic shitheads are so laughable. You want your women to be "traditional", i.e. cooking and cleaning, yet I bet none of you manchildren can do anything traditionally "manly" like build a house, hunt, or fish. And that's just to name a few.

All of this sexism is just pure memery.

Other urls found in this thread:

shoesbyjews.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>house, hunt, or fish
Your job is to provide those things
If you cant do them you can always trade for them

you are probably right.

these millennial faggots wouldn't know one end of a hand tool from another and have no concept of hard physical labour.

>",

Omg, Lucille Ball is so hot! I'd probably habe cum instantly.

I built my own house. Well, it's a cabin, not a house, but whatever. It's got heat and water at least.

no bitch i ask if you can cook because i can cook and i want to know if i'm constantly going to be feeding your incompetent ass

I can build a good deal of a house and can figure out the rest with the Internet.

Wife cooks amazing btw

And you think people used to build their homes in the 50s?

Take for example an aerospace engineer, he builds aircrafts, someone builds his home. Telling you insufferable cunts to raise children, cook, and go to church has to do with men knowing what makes a women feel fulfilled, and what's best for society. I respect mothers more than I do a woman who works as a doctor.

Yea actually we can build a house, because like cooking it's just not that difficult

Are women about to protect the family from threats or are men supposed to fulfill this traditional role? Are they going to start putting up shelves, mowing the lawn and fixing the car? Do we really even need to know how to hunt when we can provide for them by earning money and buying the food? Can you even explain why it's a bad thing for women to act traditionally? Can you explain how it's sexist? Do you think men who can do all of those things and more should be able to force a woman to cook, clean, etc or are you just throwing your toys out of the pram like a little bitch?

I can:
>cook better than 99% of women, in many styles and cultural applications
>build a house (frame, foundation, roof, drywall, paint, siding, brick, trim, plumbing, heating/cooling, electrical, cable, security systems, landscaping)

>still can't greentext

enjoy being childless at 50, OLD MAID.

The girl that wrote that is right and men without skills will be offended by that fact

>Like, can you build a house?

1) Yes.

2) What kind of useless cunt doesn't know how to cook? And how did this become something to be proud of? "Ohhhh look at me, I only eat shit because I have no idea how to feed myself, I'm SO LIBERATED AND FREE!"

Cooking is piss easy and anyone who can't do it is literally subhuman.

a man should do more than to pay for things.

OP has a good point.

Professional carpenter here actually.
I fish and hunt on my days off.
I also cook and clean for myself.
Beyond procreation what do women offer me?

I could with a bit of book learning to get things up to code : Cooking is FAR easier than building a house

fishing and hunting however, I can, and have done

I can hunt and fish. These're my hobbies. So can I have a traditional wife without you saying shit feminist things now?

I reckon most Sup Forumsacks do the stuff you mentioned, unless they're /r9k/ tier LARPers

What if I can build a house? BTFO bitch you better be a good cook

Ps "Men" without construction skills are pathetic

>sure, anyone can put up a tent.

Based Sweden.

Agree. She was. Plus as a Hispanic male...i like that she craves the brown dick.

Hate to shit on your parade princess, but I can hunt and fish and I've built a house. And my "traditional" wife has a higher kill count than me, and that's not a tongue in cheek jab about abortion.

If women stopped being whores (and the state stopped enabling them), perhaps men would start taking up responsibilities again.

Until that time, LOL, nope.

Pretty sure the average aerospace engineer in the 50s had good skill to do stuff in charpentery and masonry

Yes, I can build a house now make me a fucking sandwich you belligerent whore.

>build a house, hunt, or fish. And that's just to name a few.
We're not actually in the stone-age anymore. The male role is to get a job and provide. Which we do.

>Hunt
I can hunt
>Fish
Literally anyone can fish
>Build a house
Not a modern house because I'm not a trained electrician or plumber, but I know how to use power tools to carry out basic home improvements

However there is literally zero excuse to not know how to cook. Being able to cook your own food in this day and age is easy and generally less expensive than fast food. Just google suggested cooking spices, buy those, and start looking at Gordon Ramsay cooking videos on youtube or any other famous chef. I could cook my own stuffed lamb when I was in middle school. A woman, especially one who intends to be a stay at home mother or housewife should damn well know how to cook at least a dozen good dinners, some basic sandwiches, some finger foods for parties, basic breakfast foods, and one or two desserts from memory.

Plus guys love it when you cook them a meal, beats the hell out of dragging your dumb useless girlfriend or wife to an expensive restaurant so they can spend $100 buying overpriced food.

>1 post by this ID
Bitch

Why would you hunt or fish in this day and age? A man's job is to provide for his familiy, and that means getting a job that pays you enough to do that. Cleaning and cooking are still the same today as it was 50 years ago.

I'm officially jelly. My buddy just got himself a farmer's daughter gf.

>no hunting waifu
>no farmer waifu
>callouses from my job chap me willy when I wank
>feels bad, but I'm happy for you

Fucking watch me.

>agrees with OP faggotry
It's because you are OP, right Rabbi?

>Not a modern house because I'm not a trained electrician or plumber

Electrical work and plumbing aren't difficult. If they were, electricians and plumbers couldn't do them.

>can you build a house
Yes. Not a great house, not necessarily a house that is up to code, but I could build a simple shelter. So why can't women these days make a simple meal? I'm not asking for a fucking five course meal of the finest French cuisine, just scramble me a damn egg or cook me a freaking pork chop.

Also Lucille Ball was an insanely attractive woman.

In fact I can build a house. Now post tits or gtfo.

Yeah, pretty sure i can build a house.

I can also fix a car or motorcycle.

These are ultimately basic tasks that if you approach 1 step at a time, it's not unreasonable to be able achieve.

Also, building a house is a bigger undertaking than actually making dinner, you lazy PoS.

I'm not joking when I say I have done and continue to do all of those things becuase i'm not
a feminized cuck boi like you, you massive cunt

Sage this shit thread guys

>Yes, I can provide (i`m surgeon).
>Yes, I can build a house, any retard construction worker can do it and so can I.
>I can also cook my own food or pay for a nice meal.
>Yes I can hunt and indeed I love spending some time shooting and my holidays fishing.

you're overanalyzing, sherlock.

I'm sure I can take a crack at it.

I know damn well I can cook, better than most people let alone women.

>enforcing gender roles while trying to destroy them
>being shameless that you can't do what 95% of people can
>being shameless that you are useless and offer nothing to the table, yet still expect to be coddled by men
>carpentry=fucking cooking
>making a shit meme attempt
>designed for kikebook

>Literally anyone can fish
Not true.

I'll agree with OP's premise.

That being said I can hunt, fish, build shelters (I've built 3 cabins in my life), and drink beer like any good man.

It would be a double standard if I couldn't do these and expect a wife to take a home-maker role.

That being said, I also cook, clean, and take care of children as I had to look after my brothers because my mother was a degenerate slob.

Cause its fun

Fag.

Additionally I can:
>tile
>welding/solder >auto mechanics
>hunting/shooting >fishing
>trapping >land navigation
>bush craft (stone age pyro) >can build a shitty forge
>make a spear >fell a tree properly
>run a marathon >swim a lake/river
>do backflip/cartwheel
>coach a little league team
>lift more than any woman should ever rightfully weigh
>kids love me
>own mutiple vehicles that run well
>kill the enemy
>administer first aid >write shitty poetry
>raise children better than 98% of women
>keep myself and those that rely on me away from niggers and the likes of OP
>dance
>sing a little off key
>use windows office applications effectively
>pen a letter
>sign my name pretty
>jump rope as well as any of the black girls I went to school with
>draw a shark, a ninja turtle, an eagle or a gun
>make balloon animals
>identify dozens of trees >build a rocket
>piss in the toilet from 8 feet back
>build several types of paper planes and fold a crane
>drive a humvee
>shoot a 50 call
>fuck your mom as good as she ever got it
>make a long ass list
>show up on time, every time
>never call in sick
>man the grill better than your dad or grandpa
>blow my load at least 8 feet
>point to almost every country on a world map with no names
>calculus
>cut hair better than the lazy whores at great clips or whatever local discount haircut shithole
>fix a flat
>fly a kite
>throw a football
>make a combo shot
>climb a rope
>make a rope
>tie a rope
>tie up your slut sister and make her beg for cocktail
>point shoot like an action hero
>get a stain out of a shirt
>sew a button/mend a tear
>get rid of a wasp nest at a moments notice
>hold my liquor
>beat you at darts while holding my liquor
>make a long island ice tea or a martini
>have decent taste in music
>hook up your cable
>skip stones
>say something and mean it
>keep a promise
>pay my own way
>carry my own weight and usually that of a couple other bitches
>build a snow fort
>drive in the snow
>slap a bitch like OP

I can do all of those and more. Hazzah!!!

>can spill muh spaghetti all over the place

"I bet none of you manchildren can do anything traditionally "manly" like build a house, hunt, or fish. "

Well yes I can but that doesn't have much to to with being manly and more to do with being competent. If you want to understand being manly perhaps read the poem "if" by Kipling.

Pol has legitimate retardation of the anus. It's nigh on impossible to have a 'traditional' life now, unless you own a farm and don't use machines. For city couples, a two income household is essential. This can negate the hyper macho ramb/pol/ breadwinner getting screwed if assets must be divided.
However, to negate even this outcome, a traditionally-MINDED woman is what's essential. That involves all the basics: don't cheat, with the fear of hell heavy in both parties' hearts, understand ethics and morality (the rational and objective analysis of how to treat others, as bestowed to us by Greek philosophers, etc - the Golden Rule is central to the greatness of west civ.). Have kids when the time is right: there are great paid maternity leave facilities in all companies now.
The traditional mind is what is essential.

You'd be wrong

Go back to tumblr OP

Men have the capacity to learn out of necessity. When something in the house breaks, I look up how to fix it.

I can cook and have built my own house.

Next question?

>I'm less intellectually threatened by a housewife than a female doctor

OP makes a decent point you greasy meme-monkey.

We want women to be traditional WOMEN, yet 'we' can't be MEN. It doesn't have to be ridiculous like build our own house, but we should be masculine, have skills etc.

She was a grand woman.

I hunt, fish, and have built a house.

Its not that hard, neither is cooking a decent meal.

I CAN DO BOTH

REEEEEEEEEE

I actually can do all of those things nigger.

I'm building my house right now. Checkmate roasties

You sound pretty fucking useless

>t. millennial faggot

She was quite a looker, especially when she wasn't trying to look comedic. One of the few genuinely funny women out there.

>women complain about cooking and cleaning
>men learn how to do thoes just fine
>realize we don't need women
Great plan ladies.

>cooking and cleaning
>difficult

ISN'T IT ALWAYS FUNNY HOW WOMEN COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING ASKED TO DO THE SIMPLEST OF TASKS?

I can hunt, fish, never built a house alone, but helped and I also did the eletrical work on it.
I can also cook, clean and masturbate myself so I ask you back:
Why the fuck would I want a woman to do it for me?
The pain won't worth the profit.

Jimmy status: Rustled
>kill your faggot self you try hard bitch

those are non-comparable tasks. you're being asked to cook every night, no one is asking me to build a house every night.

Can literally do all of those things and have a qt 3.14 tradwife. Eat my dick feminist kikes.

> tfw contractor

Saying you don't know how to cook is like saying you don't know how to follow basic instructions. Barring more advanced gourmet restaurant techniques, it's a skill every person should have. Building houses, by comparison, is something people can make a realistic living off of due to its complexity. Not everyone can do it, but if we are going by a one person income model for a family, (e.g. husband works, wife stays at home), then the working partner should at least be able to provide a home in some way, working to pay for the rent (or property tax if you own the home). In this such scenario, it should be reasonable that the other partner in the relationship handles the lion's share of the tasks at home, such as preparing meals and keeping the house clean enough that children can safely be raised in it.

Im a carpenter, so I literally spend 8 hours a day 5 days a week building houses.

>try hard
I can't argue with that.
You lazy bitch.

Hello jooish person of colour (he said in a non-judge-mental way).
Have you shopped here yet.
If you wear these shoes your fellow joooish peops of colour claim nobody will guess you are really a tiny joooish person of many colours

shoesbyjews.com/

hashtagNOTALLMEN

Nah, you're right most men who still have some shred of masculinity have an unjustified sense of it because they're massive pussies in reality who can't do shit for themselves. It's upbringing that's the blame. If you don't have to work, learn and accomplish as a child you will never be able to truly do it proficiently as an adult.

Not that I really want to participate in your meme thread but...

>build a house, hunt, or fish.

These are all so easy to do that it's literally the equivalent of cooking and cleaning. The number one attribute of all these things is literally time.

Orange Joos are my favourite

Men of pol need to learn to get out there and hunt and fish, camp and hike because outdoor skills are important and could come in very handy in the case of a massive habbening. Well rounded men are capable outdoorsmen and do not fear the wilderness, they assert their dominance over it.

Actually I do, I helped my uncle to repair his house and I worked with him and his crew when we built a new wing for the main hall.

I can also cook.

who's the woman on the right?

>jewess cunt can't cook

If tell you how but I'm a Brit so I darent because my government will throw me in prison if I disclose I have got testosterone

>if
I'd
I'm too macho to spell

In today's day and age cooking fishing and housebuilding are underrated, unnecesary skills which fit better as a hobby rather than a way of sustenance, while cooking and cleaning remain relevant skills, it's no longer a question of masculinity or traditionalism, it's just how it works nowadays.

Hunting* instead of cooking, sorry, I'm hungry.

>Boomer's didn't teach the millennials anything. >They were too busy enjoying their easy lives during the most prosperous period in human history.
>destroyed the world like parasites killing a host before millennials were even out of diapers.
>Millennials now have to spend 10x the effort and time for a small fraction of what their parents had.
>Those damn lazy millennials don't know anything!

i level the land and make the water flow away from the house... oh and i cook. what can majority of women do? that's right complain about how your not doing enough, while she sits on her ass all day. get a brain and some eyes. this is probably bait

i can build a housse

i literally build and repair/maintain homes for a living. what a fail.

>Out with a girl on a date.
>Ask her that simple question.
>She makes that smart ass comment.
Well first off, I only asks because I love to cook, so having a partner in the kitchen would have been interesting. As far as houses, yes, I used to work construction and have built many, I know how.
>Oh cool, sorry for my rude comment.
Thats fine, I expected no less from a woman.
>She gets mad.
>Ask for the check.
>Pay and leave her sitting there.
>She gets really pissed.

imagine being a brainlet potatonigger lel

>Hispanic male
Shitskin appropriator of the conqueror culture
Return home, beanman!

kys faggot

>yet I bet none of you manchildren can do anything traditionally "manly" like build a house, hunt, or fish. And that's just to name a few.

I've done all those things. Enjoy them. Can't afford them anymore thanks to feminism and globalization.