Bioware's SJW still going

The level of cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RgEA07lAZI
youtube.com/watch?v=BGlW52Wfzpo
youtube.com/watch?v=CfoIlbH6pCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're just cashing in on a trend. You NEETs like to think of these companies and newspapers as a circle of SJWs hiding behind MacBooks and writing about how they hate white people but the reality is that they are white CEOs in suits trying to make a buck

do these niggers even make profit anymore, their games are complete shit I'm sure normies don't even want to play them anymore.

Replacing all the team from top to bottom is not "cashing in"
THEY
HAVE
CHANGED
INTO
SOMETHING
SINISTER

They are Canadian after all. Most cancerous nation in the world.

>reaper death beam is the color of LBGT
Do they even play their games?

that actually explains quite a bit.

They have to recoup the losses from Mass Defect: Autism.

LMAO THIS

>When you screw up your games so bad you get demoted into a clothing item store.

Kek

Looks like I will be pirating their games from now on :)
Don't these faggots realize it's not remotely challenging?

The days of Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights is long gone.

I've being boycotting them from years now. Looks like they didn't change yet.

Doesn't that look like the Normandy flying off?

Why would you use a logo that looks like somebody blasting laser beams into an asshole

They're not even cashing in, they're doing terribly. Turns out hiring a bunch of "progressive" liberals whom don't understand anything about business and so keep pushing the same sjw bullshit over and over again is not good for your company. Fuck them and all these other companies that keep pandering to liberals, I hope they file for chapter 11 to serve as a lesson to other and future businesses.

This was once the company which introduced us to Revan.

Why did you ever not pirate?

They know they're full blown joke tier irrelevant after autism waifu effect 4 right?

This good goy gets it. Just ignore the fact that all of the major institutions in society are pushing white genocide and degeneracy propaganda 24/7. It's totally okay because (((someone))) is making money from it.

Prior to EA

Most video game companies are SJW cancer.
And their publishers.
EA and Ubisoft are especially bad.
Paradox has gotten pretty bad too, with their anti Trump stance and donating to the UN to help refugees.
The only based ones seem to be the Japs and Eastern Europeans.

That was back when their writers, and most writers in the videogame industry, were just regular nerdy white guys.

Now most writers are jews and SJWs, just like Hollywood.

These kikes dont program or do anything of actual significance in development terms, they just write the story and decide which characters they want.

This is how the jews run Hollywood too. They run the writing and production-management positions, letting other people do the work that requires actual talent.

Was Mass Effect 2 the last untainted Bioware game?

Was Dragon Age 2 the beginning of the collapse?

I tried replaying Kotor again, but I can't stand the jedi or the sith anymore. Every force user except the old black guy stranded on the Wookiee planet was a complete twat.

yes

Absolutely not. Cultural-Marxism is pervasive througout these companies. I've spent hundreds of hours inside the offices of dozens of top tech companies across the US, and they are chock full of SJWs and pathetic nerds that are too apathetic to care. I went to the Google office in LA yesterday and here's a sample of what I saw: "Refugees welcome" banners spanning multiple offices, the entryways have a picture of a woman in a hajib with the text "All are welcome here!", notices in the bathroom about combating "ageism" and the proper way to speak about disabilities, there was #RESIST written on multiple chalkboards, a mural with "Dump Trump" on it, etc.

Pictured in that illustration are SSV Normandy SR-1 and the traces such ship would leave when traversing the atmosphere.

God DA2 was such shit compared to DAO. It's a god damned shame, the series had so much potential.

We supports your buttsex, give us money! Faggots will fall for it.

>be redpilled dev
>literally can not talk about my political opinions or my career will be destroyed for life

thanks gamergate, you sure accomplished a lot

i cant be the only one who sees this

More or less. DA2 was such a massive disappointment for me after enjoying Origins. Clearly unfinished schlock with an entire cast of retarded, ugly, uninteresting characters. And they made the darkspawn look like a bunch of googly gangly skeletons.

>le american had to hide his flag to make this post

Just more propagandists to point at and ridicule.

You could go indy.

>ME2 untainted
Everyone had daddy issues in that game, you know, fucking males

what is that? some ayy lmao ass shitting rainbows?

thats how it used to be, now they've been completely taken over.

Goddammit Australia.

Jack was cringe-worthy but I think it was still a good game overall

How funny is it that in ME3 she stopped being a 3edgy5me DONTE THE DEMON SLAIYER cuntrag and was trending towards a traditional caretaker/mother figure?

>le syrian had to hide his flag to make this post

youtube.com/watch?v=_RgEA07lAZI

youtube.com/watch?v=BGlW52Wfzpo

Maybe if they didn't staff a studio with diversity hires, there would be an Ass Effect wouldn't have died earlier this year.

Somebody post the BROWN THUNDER

Yeah then we had Jacobs dad, Garrus dad, Mirandas dad, Talis Dad, Grunts "Dad" - I'm probably forgetting someone but fuck that, everything was the fault of dads according to BW.

I would normally agree with you except for the fact that some companies go bankrupt before abandoning that ideology. Can't argue it's just a cash grab when they are actually losing money over it. Some of them really are simply crazed zealots.

>Paradox has gotten pretty bad too, with their anti Trump stance and donating to the UN to help refugees.
What, really?

>White CEOs
>(((White)))

That's true, but most developers are nu-males and feminazis too, so you have another politically charged form of media trying to brainwash kids.

>atmosphere

Yeah, they had a stupid hat campaign, that they canned after he got elected because "it wasn´t funny anymore"
Recently they increased the prices of most of their old games, which they backtracked because their community threw a gigantic fit of nerdrage, rightly so.
They stated they would donate the money that they cant refund double to the UN refugee initiative.

Swedes gonna swede, I guess.

>tfw when even 4chin is on the sjw train now
when will it end baka

Mass Defect: Andromedown *

>implying it wouldn't have been far worse if gamergate hadn't happened

Gamergate was the natural reaction of peoples to a type of corruption and blatant collusion that has been plaguing the world of video games for decades now, the drop that made the glass spill. Video game companies paying reviewers for favorable view was kind of an open secret for ages, especially Ubisoft who have been blatantly colluding with video game reviewers for as far as the Rayman sidescrollers games, but even more so blatant with the Assassin creed franchise but Gawker media went full retard with it and tried to do a character assassination on their own CLIENT BASE. You cannot be this fucking retarded, they dug their own grave and gamergate itself as little to do with it in the end. It just happens to be that a lot of peoples were looking at them when they tried to pull that surreal load of bollocks and it kind of blew in their face, big time.

Hell, Gamergate brought to the mainstream a type of collusion that was endemic in the video game world and at the same time, redpilled a fuckload of peoples as many saw instantly the similarities between this whole clusterfuck and the way the MSM handle its own clusterfuck. Afterward it was mostly snowballed to the thing we know it as nowadays.

Take it like that, it can only improve from now on. It was a kick to the hornet nest that is the finely woven MSM network of connections, collusion and corruption.

I don't even want to steal them anymore.

>dur horseshoe theory
Doesn't work when one side is objectively wrong.

I'm just surprised they're giving them wifi in their refugee camps.

S-stop!

Oh god, NWN 1. It was like my first MMO in so many ways.

if get bioware will file for bankruptcy

>blaming gamergate

Gamergate just exposed the nonsense to countless normies, the problem would still exist with or without it, and the problem is political correctness, which is just another word for fascism.

>9 get on a Cirno post
Still counts on technicality.

>Recently they increased the prices of most of their old games

Man that those prices I always pirated their games, fuck paying a 100 buck for a complex version of Risks, fuck that.

ESPECIALLY with that fucking atrocious combat system, holy fuck its so incredibly stupid, I've lost so many ''insured'' victories because of shitty dice rolls or the fucking AI going back and forth between 2 regions, always a day or two of travel ahead of me. Its like I was playing the civilizations games again.

This. The worst thing to happen is not even the shitty games and virtue signalling they make. It's their reconfiguration of the organization and then the resulting pressure on other institutions, primarily academics and STEM fields. This is their spearhead attack on one of the last fields to uphold proper balance of the sexes and once STEM is compromised just wait for utter chaos and police state controls to reach new highs.

And you can't replace talent. It's the one thing you can't fake. People catch on eventually.

I truly think GamerGate was one of the big primary things that lead to Donnie gettinf elected.

Do you think gays realize this is just corporations cashing in on their ass, or do they think this is actually some grand statement of muh acceptance

it was redpilled as hell too.. the evil pulling the strings in Neverwinters politics turned out to be lizard men.

>Do you think gays realize this is just corporations cashing in on their ass

No, faggots are like babies. Bright colors fascinate them.

It unironically made me a conservative over the course of a year. I went from a liberal atheist that couldn't wait to prove dumb hick conservatives wrong to seeing through the conditioning I had been a part of through the Bush years with Colbert, John Stewart and reddit.

I wish I had those years back, but I understand the beast better than most.

We have entered the 9th circle.

(You)

In pretty sure most of the people tweeting don't even play video games and that's what pisees me off the most

More like BIOFAIL
Their fucking interns and custodians could've done a better job than this abortion of a company. Much like inferior wart BIOWARE is dead and fuck Anthem that game is 'smoke and mirrors' the game.

They haven't made a good game since Jade Empire.

>that entire post

Good thing I don't buy bioware merch.

I liked everything up until the latest Dragon Age game. They SJW'd it up just enough to get you used to the idea.

There is a reason the name BINO is floating around when speaking of Bioware.

This, they're just following trends. I mean wtf?
Why are you fags against beta females doing this but are completely fine with anime which does exactly this for the beta male equivalent?

I mean i understand people who like anime will get offended and i understand that, but don't pretend weebs watch anime for anything other then the oversexualization. There's a reason anime a formula that consist of young, awkard school girls who appeal to weebs because they're vulnerable and inexperience and wouldn't realize how much of an awkard loser their audiences are, and they are. Iv been to an anime con and i was hot shit just because i walked straight and wasn't afraid to talk to girls, ffs i remember seeing a bunch of faggots looking all sad and mad just because girls where giving me attention. Not saying all anime is shit, cow bebop, but most of it is shit, shit that neets awkward virgins hurting for love will would flock to.

Same shit Bioware is doing. Unattractive and dejected women who want approval and acceptance flock to this shit because virtual singling is trendy and makes rejected and awkard women feel good about themselves. This is the shit women do when they're hurting and anime is the shirt guys get into when they're hurting. Not saying all SJW is garbage, Fallout New Vegas for example. But again, most of it is just cheap garbage that's meant to appeal to a certain audience.

tempest or nomandy ?

Animufags usually don't pretend they are the only thruth, that should be spread upon everyone else with small exception of some mad guys. And they don't force game developers, movie directors and others to add divercity and other shit into mainstream culture. Even more, they afraid that mainstream culture will absorb their subculture and would turn it into complete shit.
That's why anime is better, than SJW.

Nothing about modern trends is natural or organic. Shit like faggotry and feminism don't become popular on their own, they're deeply at odds with reality and need to be artificially propped up with endless indoctrination. If companies were just jumping on the bandwagon as opposed to being part of the conspiracy they wouldn't be fighting the backlash against SJWdom tooth and nail.

I really hope the reapers are real.

We need our cycle to end pronto.

Fuck off weeb

Fuck off, SJW slut.

no one at the big companies plays games because they are all busy software devs
i worked at EA and we got 10 console games free each year from the downstairs store in the building and everyone would just get their arm load to give to friends and family

>Shit like faggotry and feminism don't become popular on their own
I absolutely disagree. I know "fuck the jews" and all that but it is natural.

Especially when you have the internet
Especially when rejects can correlate
Especially when everyone gets the ability to 1+ any video / article equality, regardless of degeneracy
Especially when ruthless shareholders and business suits realize that even degenerates have job and money
Especially when you live in a little safety bubble and have everything given to you and have no concept of standards, individualism, hardships or experience with the dangers of the outside world and you assume all Xs are just like that friendly X you saw on TV or your neighbor when said Xs are ruthless mothers fuckers in the hood, third world. I mean even in Americas prime, the 1950s, a corny and innocent white family was naive and couldn't comprehend the horrors happening in Africa, Mexico or the middle east. They have a skewed view of reality and at the same time they're living in harmony which is why they need to create artificial causes to make them feel forfilled and give their lives meaning.

It makes sense for the SJWs to be so superficial and gain momentum.

Wrong, Faggotry and feminism was purely artifical. It wasn't organic at all.

You were gonna suck a dick where?

youtube.com/watch?v=CfoIlbH6pCw

Sick of companies getting so politically involved