HAPPENING

mistrial declared (for the 2nd time) in University of Cincinnati Police Officer Ray Tensing's murder case. Make all chimpout preparations

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/878290102362882048
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
wlwt.com/article/jurors-return-for-5th-day-in-ray-tensing-retrial/10212262
youtube.com/watch?v=7AC9zLzsCaQ
twitter.com/blacklivescincy/status/878333552227700736
twitter.com/nswartsell/status/878340813868204032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Soros money, no chimpout

Yep

We're at Chimpcon 3

Let the niggers riot, it will only help our side.

OH FUCK IM IN NEWPORT! OH NO GOD! CHIMpCON 1 APPROACHES!

I hope dieters realizes he's throwing his job away over chasing this case. Noone is gonna want him back after he drug this shit out and wasted all kinds of taxpayer and encouraged nog rioters. He's done

can the jury let everyone go simply by refusing to give a verdict?

The fuck is a 'mistrial'?

Like they begin the trial, someone points out that they're all siting in the wrong place or something, everyone laughs, trial cancelled, redo or go home?

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/878290102362882048

What dose he mean by this? WS???

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

they tried him twice and both times the jury couldn't agree on a verdict so they couldn't find him guilty

This.

The more the porch monkeys raise hell, the more normies will wake up and see them for what they really are: Feral apes.

shouldn't they be taking their frustration out on the jurors rather than 'the system'

Idk,white state, white system, probably something like that

>You're wrong but I agree
BLM and liberals in a nutshell

this jury system seems pretty shitty

>Make all chimpout preparations

Popcorn is ready. What are we drinking tonight? Sierra Nevada? Fat Tire? Jai-Lai?

It was two separate juries

its probably WorldStar

Oh yeah White Supremacy

I'm guessing white supremacy. It seems to be their meme phrase as of late.

>they can be defeated without one

Why would they do something smart, that's not in the narrative.

bet blacks are voting guilty regardless of evidence

it's pretty great actually

our jury system and 2nd amendment is pretty much what distinguishes us from other western countries

NB4 U Yeah wtf dose that mean? the whole feed is stupid as fuck... Its like the 3rd tanked thing on twitter when you search the cops name...

Charge your fucking phone

Ye allah

Not really. If the prosecution can't convince a jury chances are the case was bullshit.

Do they know what happens when white Europeans get angry? Last time it happened, we split a god damn atom and fundamentally changed mankind forever.

this is why you never allow blacks on ur jury or a black judge

public defender who posted on here said niggers dont care about justice just about getting off. their families sit outside the court room praying to god to have their son win the case, even when the kid really did kill someone.

truth

Cincy user here. There will be no chimpout. It's pouring rain. Niggers never chimpout in the rain.

Live news feed:

wlwt.com/article/jurors-return-for-5th-day-in-ray-tensing-retrial/10212262

This. Wonder if deters will push for a third trial. Surely there isn't the political will for that

Although I have a horrible feeling we just elected Yvette Simpson for mayor. God help us all

I doubt it. He tried his best. He even publicly stated that Tensing "had no business being a cop". I do think murder was an overreach though. Manslaughter, maybe. But not murder.

I fucking hate that dumb she-boon cunt

What was the jurors excuse for not convicting? The first time it was because one idiot thought that shooting someone in the back and planting evidence shouldn't be considered manslaughter but instead of murder.

he's
"mixed"

his mother

his father

brother

I just watched the video.
The nigger was chill and from what I saw, he even had his hands up when the trigger was pulled.
The cop had no reason to ask him to step out of the car, the bottle was full and appeared to be sealed still. That isnt even an open container violation.

Unless someone can point out some real evidence, the dindu actually dindu nuffin

1:22
youtube.com/watch?v=7AC9zLzsCaQ

>NEWPORT
Do you have any idea how many newports there are?

It's Kentucky, directly across Ohio river from downtown. Nigs may walk over the purple drank bridge and nig out

honestly i'm bored of chimpouts at this point

they're all the same

Technically, yes. They can even refuse to convict if they believe the law is unjust.

Is there a single Newport that is not nog infested?

Fleeing police in a vehicle while holding your hands up, and driving with your knees. It's genius!

Not displaying plates is a crime and potentially indicative of intent to commit a larger crime.

Newport, KY might be the only one that isn't nog infested. Lots of white trash. But no nogs.

ye shiet nigga while day be posting naime gurls online we be bangin they real hoes at da crib yanawmean??

I lived in Covington and Dayton Ky worked in Newport for a couple years. Mostly redneck/wigger junkie methheads. Cops didn't take shit either

but could be happen, right?

RIGHT?

Oh shit, get ready

twitter.com/blacklivescincy/status/878333552227700736

I dont mean to be an ass.
Im on the ohio river too and it seems ever 20 miles there is a "newport" township.

Naming a city after "a newly built port" is an epidemic that needed to end 300 years ago.

I thought it was might have been newport, but I cant seem to find it on the map, but the last time I was in cincinatti I wound up in kentucky a few times, wound up using a car wash there. You're on the right side of the river.

Rhode Island

You're right. I grew up around Dayton Ohio, moved to Dayton Ky, wanna try Dayton tn some time.

Trial that is not executed successfully I guess. You can get them for other reasons then the jury just cant decide. Shit like the judge having an interest in the case that was not disclosed. Sometimes the cops get evidence in ways they were not supposed to and end up faking the investigation leading them to that evidence. Which is more true these days with all the out of control spying.

It sorta looks like back plates are on the car, and during the conversation he says "thats not where front plates go"
In my state, neighboring ohio, we don't have front plates on our cars.

Rain or shine? I'll hold my breath

had a good laugh. Why are you sticking to daytons?

What was the story? I don't remember this case

Mad tree psychopathy.
Comfy

Any greater cincinnati anons want to celebrate tonight? I live in clifton and have some fireworks.

>ROGUE DEAD GUY

Eh, not on purpose. Job worked out that way, but I'm not really gonna move to dayton Tennessee. Might visit for a night or 2 but I doubt there's anything there

also I noticed there is a cut around 0:08 when he is running something in the comptuer. Its possible he run the black guys plates from the back already.

He sped off after the cop shot.
>puts hands up
>gets shot
>speeds off so he doesnt get shot again

>Going to try to become a deputy in the next few months
How fucked am I

Wow

>"Is this your car?"
>"Y-Yea hehe wat up offiza?"
>"It says here this car belongs to a female"
>"T-that's my si- I mean my w-wife hehe wat up tho?"
>"Do you have your license on you?"
>"Uh y-yea hehe T-take my name hehe why did you stop me tho? I dindu naffin"
>"What? Well sir, I noticed you don't have a front tag on your vehicle so I had to stop you"
>"Oh b-but it's not illegal hehe"
>"Actually it is. Anyway, do you have your license on you?"
>"Yes I have a license just write my name hehe"
>"Do you have it on you or not?"
>"No :("
>"Allright come on and take your seatbelt off"
>*Starts grabbing the door and steps on the gas*

HE DINDO NOFFIN

FOCKIN WHITEY

Cincy is doing great for me cuz I'm in a nice part of town and close to 4 or 5 giant grocery stores and my favorite brewery. I do spend a lot of time in Kentucky camping though.

I never get bored of them

knew a girl, decent but dumb decisions and bad friends. She moved to tenesse and became a meth addict within a couple weeks.

Where at?

Local, or are you a globalist cuck?

>WHITE cop
>"Uhm, he wasn't white, but he might as well have been amirite, my friendly POC!? GAS THE WHITES! BLACK POWER NOW!"

You forgot

>oh this? Thas just ma bottle of gin offiza

Oh! A wild Talcum X appears.

Sounds right. A close friend of mine grew up and lives in Memphis. Fucking nog capitol of Tennessee. Luckily he's in a high rise condo with security and underground parking. But holy shit Memphis is a goaddamn war zone. You will get stabbed beaten and robbed after dark almost anywhere but the middle of beale st.

I'm less than a few miles from both breweries. New and old.

FL

White supremacy

twitter.com/nswartsell/status/878340813868204032

i see 0 testosterone in this picture

Same here but the new place kind of sucks because it's always so damn crowded

>Memphis is a goaddamn war zone.
Ill have to remember that, thanks. I've wandered into "bad neighborhoods" in other cities before that I never would have guessed could have cost me my life.

I looked and I would have to agree with your assessment.

>blaming white supremacy
niggers still don't realize it's the jew causing all the problems

Damn, the flock of winners that hang out at the courthouse all day bumming cigarettes just hit the jackpot

Memphis has so many black on white chimpouts that it barely makes news locally, or they're suppressing it. Also, if you flat out shoot a nog in self defense in Memphis the cops are pretty ok with it. So I've heard. Especially castle doctrine shit.

another dindu noffin nigger
glad he got shot

>Make all chimpout preparations
i have enough alcohol already

>The jury deliberated for more than 31 hours on charges of murder and voluntary manslaughter against the former University of Cincinnati officer who shot unarmed motorist Sam DuBose during a July 2015 traffic stop.
>Judge Leslie Ghiz sent the jurors back to deliberations Friday morning after they said they could not reach a unanimous verdict.
>Four hours later, the jurors told the judge they still did not believe they would be able to reach a unanimous verdict and Ghiz declared a mistrial.
>The jury was evenly split, they told Ghiz, though they did not specify on which charge they were split.

Gh(j)izz blue balled us!

>were not getting a guilty verdict!!! quick declare a mistrial so we can try him a third time!!