Democrat Morale = 0bliterated

Has anyone else noticed a difference lately in not only Democrat supporters, but the media itself? I'm getting the vibe that people are giving up. Morale is in the shitter, and the media just doesn't know what to talk about anymore.

Rush Limbaugh:

>“You have no idea the degree to which the media and the Democratic Party are destroyed today. I’m talking about how they feel … which is complete and utter defeat, frustration and devastation, and they have no answers”

>“The dirty little secret is the media and the Democratic Party is turning off average Americans. They are not persuading, they are not convincing people Trump is a reprobate, They do not know how to beat Donald Trump. They are depressed and despondent."

I have a feeling the GA loss was monumental, no matter what the media or liberals say. The media playing this nonstop Russia bullshit narrative, plus all the other negative Trump shit, was purely an attempt to destroy his influence even if it led nowhere - and it DIDN'T work!

After the Republican win in GA, Trump announces no tapes. Then,today Lynch is subpoenaed to get to the bottom of obstructing the Hillary email investigation. Things are moving forward and it is not looking good for Dems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
breitbart.com/video/2017/06/21/camille-paglia-blames-dems-for-destroying-journalism-it-is-going-to-take-decades-to-recover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit those pics

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hello darkness my old friend

Hey, non burger here.

What happened with these? Who's Jon Ossoff?

It is really interesting. I have noticed a massive shift in momentum ever since Ossof lost. That loss was disastrous - the Dems used every single trick in the book in order to try to sway the district. They ended up turning people off even more, as Handel performed better than Trump.

There has been a massive increase in slide threads/shilling on this board, which really picked up right after the Ossof loss.

Stay salty libfags. Can't stall the Sup Forums

Democrats spent 40 million $ in a special House election to win the Georgia sixth district. The polls showed he would win, and the media was screaming about how it was a 'referendum on Trump's presidency'. Sure shit, he lost to the Republican Handel, and actually performed worse than Clinton in the district.

The Dems have nothing. They lost everything. The denial by the media is withering. America will be great again.

Canada on the other hand...

fuck dems, let them disintegrate

We are always about 4-6 years behind America. Just wait, fellow leaf

Democrats are probably going full commie next election.

You know, I think because of this we may actually beat the civilization cycle. The last time we had such a thing, a big cycle (not many, many of the smaller ones), the appointed roman emperor felt like he was working with shit since his public didnt really care (since their biology was gone).

But maybe what he didnt realize is that you can just bully everyone. Actually be mean to them, and now, instead of nights of many knives, they will go to their pharmacist instead to get anti depression pills.

Just really need to be a war leader, surrounded by reliable violent men and then bully the weak people. Weak people by definition cannot do shit then since they are weak. If they were not, they would join the strong people.

Yes, but look at the Conservative leader. It's not like there is anybody in line that could actually change course, the way Trump did. Bernier could have, but it's too late.

There's no doubt the conservative movement is growing rapidly in Canada, but there is not a Trumpian leader. Scheer may well win in 2019, and he will be better than Trudeau, but not by a huge amount.

Politics is the unholy business of lying. The Democrats are so good at it that they've forgotten how to tell the truth. When the people have become tired of being endless lied to and demanded answers, they looked for someone else; someone who was not a politician by virtue of having already been successful.

The Democrats today are the Nazis towards the end of the War; their hopes, dreams and aspirations crushed; all that they’ve sowed is being forcefully reaped; their world turns asunder. Sure, you can lie to yourself until the very end, but reality’s only going to hurt worse when it hits.

Someone should link that video from the Young Turks having a hissy fit about this loss.

I don't think Bernier would have been as successful as we think. Scheer may be more to the right of Bernier, but I have a feeling the whole honeymoon phase of Trudeau is dead. Ontario in particular will most likely go conservative thanks to that dyke running us into the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

>Trump announces no tapes

How is that bad for democrats? It just makes Trump look like he's full of shit and Comey more believable.

Bump

It rekindles their obsession, user. He fucking plays these people every single day, and the only ones who don't see it are the people being played. Are you one of those people? Are you?

>people crying and """praying""" for an election which will make no difference in their lives

Why don't these people just get a job and a life?

>that dyke running us into the ground.
fuck her
>Scheer may be more to the right of Bernier
I hope so, but ultimately I'm worried about immigration. The meme is that Trudeau and the Liberals are so open to immigrants, but if you look at the numbers the record levels of immigrants came in under Harper (Conservative). I can't see Scheer being much different.

breitbart.com/video/2017/06/21/camille-paglia-blames-dems-for-destroying-journalism-it-is-going-to-take-decades-to-recover/

>Camille Paglia Blames Dems for Destroying Journalism — ‘It Is Going to Take Decades to Recover’

Tuesday on Sean Hannity’s nationally syndicated radio show, author and University of the Arts professor of humanities and media studies Camille Paglia railed against the current state of journalism in America.

Paglia called what she said the Democratic Party had done to journalism “absolutely grotesque” and warned it would take decades to recover.

“It’s obscene,” she said. “It’s outrageous, OK? It shows that the Democrats are nothing now but words and fantasy and hallucination and Hollywood. There’s no journalism left. What’s happened to The New York Times? What’s happened to the major networks? It’s an outrage.”

“I’m a professor of media studies, in addition to a professor of humanities, OK?” she continued. “And I think it’s absolutely grotesque the way my party has destroyed journalism. Right now, it is going to take decades to recover from this atrocity that’s going on where the news media have turned themselves over to the most childish fraternity, kind of buffoonish behavior.”

DO NOT BECOME COMPLACENT
TEACH A EUROPEAN ABOUT NEGATIVE RIGHTS TODAY!

The only reason I could see for Trump claiming there were tapes was he hoped he could trick Comey into changing his story, but he didn't.

This one always makes me smile.

Be humble. Sit down.

Not useful enough to get a job without government intervention

>The only reason I could see for Trump claiming there were tapes was he hoped he could trick Comey into changing his story, but he didn't.

trump implied he believes there are recordings just because of wikileaks revelations about the NSA/CIA cyber operations. how every tv, every phone, etc can be used as a bug.

I bet the white house is full of rogue eyes and ears. probably #1 target in the world for high tech espionage.

He didn't claim there were tapes.

And the reason was to preven comey from making things up.

minorities don't show up for elections like this. It's why Republicans always win big on midterms

He never said that he had them, he just floated the possibility they might theoretically exist to manipulate Comey into finally admitting he was never under investigation etc. I expect part 2 of the troll to be that this causes some deep state traitors to lower their guard, then it turns out he DOES have recordings of them ...

>There are no atheists in foxholes