U Alabama Student commits suicide after being raped by local elites son

SHITSTORM IN ALABAMA INCOMING

buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/how-accusing-a-powerful-man-of-rape-drove-a-college-student?utm_term=.tbXrgrJZZ#.mmEw6w0JJ

Victim trying to walk home from bar, picked up and brought back to assailants house, blacked out, locked in room unable to leave

broke out second story window to escape, stole gun from attackers car

Police require rape victims to have fought back before pressing charges against attacker

UA Therapists recused themselves after admitting to knowing the Bunn Family

Bunn family member sof University board of trustees, and road construction in the State, including the construction of Bryant Denny Stadium

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EwP7A7hEPCIJ:www.stbunn.com/our_history.php &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.fo/qyFnH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Alabama

And nothing of value was lost...

kys you fucking piece of shit

>The Univeristy of Alabama, Known for football, Massive greek life, and the standoff with Black College Students that required JFK to send the national guard to Campus

she was also in a sorority

bezzfeeed article has over 1.5 million views

the campus is in bad shape, its been brewing for the last six years

should have fought back i guess.

>stole gun from attackers car

Bitch deserved to die. Nothing is more infuriating than having a random slut take shit from your car.

The stadium is under renovation? I thought the U of Alabama looks nice?

what state are you from you fucking bitch? tell us then

asphalt for the turf, among other finances for the football program and university

Anyone knows the Bunn family? Are they nice or are they a shrewd bunch?

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EwP7A7hEPCIJ:www.stbunn.com/our_history.php &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

bump

Fuck the Board of Trustees! #FreeUAB

Holy shit i go to UA! How have i not heard about this?

>buzzfeed
its probably fake news, senpai

Yeah, if it's not on al.com, then I don't believe it. If even Kyle (((Whitmire))) isn't talking about it, then it probably isn't true.

Paul Bryant Jr will make this go away

>al.com
>writing anything negative about bammer ever

the story came out two days ago, and im sure the state is preoccupied with the weather right now

>butthurt Auburn fan detected

Go masturbate to Cam Newton, carpetbagger

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDDDDE

BECAUSE YOU SEC SEC SEC NIG LOVERS WILL COVER UP EVERYTHING. GO ASK (((PAAAAAAUUUUUUUU FINEBAUM))) I'M SURE HE'S HONEST LEL.

Fuck Alabama and fuck Alabama people

Terrible, desu.

Should have resisted, she consented by letting him fuck.. she wasnt passed out or anything

And then the stupid bitch fired his gun(?) and killed herself. wooooow

>she wasnt passed out or anything

And you know this how?

says in the article

Roll damn tide

NEVER FORGET. BUZZFEED IS A PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRM. EVERYTHING THEY PUBLISH IS NATIVE ADVERTISING.

WAR EAGLE ! , faggot

you stupid piece of shit. why the fuck can't you idiots archive this clickbait? it isn't difficult.

archive.fo/qyFnH

>gadsden flag
Cringe

>U Alabama Student commits suicide after being raped by local elites son

S.E.C.
E.
C.

Just another day in
S.eldom
E.nters
C.lassroom
land

The only thing that matters to people in Alabama is will this affect football recruiting.

passed out =/= black out