What is the most redpilled cartoon there is?

Just wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaCzbqdFS24
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxqhji3b2ow
youtube.com/watch?v=4c7m-EhQhFU
youtube.com/watch?v=gua71Ia7rAU
youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco
youtube.com/watch?v=otZL-EfgrG4
youtube.com/watch?v=gfja7ofOhxg
youtu.be/oDdr-1iOqag
youtube.com/watch?v=MplapegSeuY
youtube.com/watch?v=cmiJV877edY
youtube.com/watch?v=jhC54PEGNPQ
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTgxOTk4MDU3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc0MTEzMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=aQtLkQyFt7c
youtube.com/watch?v=LPWN_VEivxc
youtube.com/watch?v=LUdHA5liNec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=xaCzbqdFS24

Rick and Morty dude XDDD:)

lul

Monster

Murdoch murdoch

We Bare Bears.

go away Murdoch
Your show is cringe tier af

>inb4 some 14 year old plebbitor says south park

MLP. not the fandom, the fandom is cancer, I mean the show itself.

Not him, but I do suggest OP watches it. He can decide for himself whether it sucks or not.

The resolution to the entire movie is capitalism

Murdoch Murdoch

youtube.com/watch?v=Hxqhji3b2ow

pim

It was funny at first but soured around episode 5
Then later they became too serious and the humor style changed and turned to shit
Don't even get me started on the Feels Faces Trio
I figure you're not him since you're British and they're from Pennsylvania.

samefag proxy

So the skinskins are the monsters stealing the music creations of the scotssman, while he represents the ayrans. Cool

Exosquad. They did start to go a bit soft on the 'sapes later on though.

Also Little Witch Academia.

Wrong

Metalocalypse.

lol, are you even old enough to know about pim?

Angry Birds Movie

I am Weasel.

It's a show about a superior Aryan geneticist/scientist named Weasel and his African American companion.

>that resolution
I hate you

Frisky Dingo
The Venture Bros
Sealab 2020

Sealab is cucked, remember Black Debbie episode?

>monster
>redpilled

I don't see it

>aryan germans are evil incestual tranny serial killers
>jap gook saves the day

Newfags: this single political cartoon from 2010 has sent more people down the redpill path than any other single thing I can think of in recent memory. Its importance cannot be overstated.

The response was so great that JIDF went on an all-out anti-Garrison campaign in attempt to destroy his career (e.g. the ADL got involved, MSM accusations of him being antisemitic, JIDF shills redoing his cartoons with antisemitic twists etc.) that you still see the remnants of to this day.

Newfags won't understand, but this thing should be in history books. It was on the ground floor of the very events that later led to Trump getting elected and the paradigm-shifting anti-SJW, anti-globalist backlash.

No idea how this one got past the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=4c7m-EhQhFU

"Cyril Sneer is a pink aardvark with a very long nose, and an even longer history of scheming his way through the business industry."

plebs. the fucking lot of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=gua71Ia7rAU

I mean... it's a poop-joke tier show, but at the same time it's one of the few cartoons that has gone full bore at making fun of SJWs, jews, niggers, gays, etc.
Personally I don't really care for South Park, but it's not like LE RICK AND MORTY BUUURRRPPP are making any racial jokes.

>cringe fest being red pilled

Big nosed miser who doesn't celebrate Christmas.

REN AND STIMPY

South park
youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco

why the fuck is connection error when posting

pinocchio

>Venture Bros
>One of the characters is a tranny
Uhm no sweety try again.

F is for family is actually pretty great.

Probably MLP, tbqh it's one of the most redpilled shows out there.

Fritz the cat: Jews and liberals, nigs chimping out
youtube.com/watch?v=otZL-EfgrG4

This. Look up a bdrip and pay attention to archetypes.

pretty much

this

>T. Ben Garrison

Shut up, Ben. Your comics are far from accurate UNTIL they are edited. You lack the spine to call a spade a spade so you will never be known as a warrior of truth. You will die and your life's work will be forgotten because you chose to go down the path of least resistance.

Boku No Pico obviously.

Boondocks is not bad.

space dandy!

youtube.com/watch?v=gfja7ofOhxg

Came here to say this. Beauty and the beast also, if you watch Stefan's rundown of it (Peterson seems to think otherwise though according to one of his YouTube comments I read, he didn't see Belle's vanity at all).
South Park IMO isn't red pilled, they're edgy and contrarian. If they drop red pills, I'm led to believe it's by accident.

The most red pilled cartoon is a shitty anime called Angel Cop or some shit. Here's proof:
youtu.be/oDdr-1iOqag

King of the hill. Dale browses Sup Forums

Ohhh nice catch I forgot about that.

where we the jews?

cringe incoming
>Archer
>Black Dynamite

Pickle and Peanut

shinsekai yori

murdoch murdoch

youtube.com/watch?v=MplapegSeuY

Shit, yeah actually as far as American cartoons go, King Of The Hill wins. Dale is a poltard, Hank is redpilled as fuck, Peggy is not degenerate.

>Why Multiculturalism and Transgenderism are Harmful to Society: The Movie

how? im not a faggot so i dont know what MLP is like. Am I getting baited?

Unironically Transformers
>Megatron is a communist
>Optimus is a libertarian
>(((Unicron))) is the Rothschild's as he gains power from the infighting between the transformers.

Fraggle rock

Based polaco.

>choosing anything post-season 3

kys faggot

the episode where its burning man and they get lit on fire saying "democracy" is pretty redpilled
the rest of the show is greenpilled

Honestly, a pretty pro-Nationalist movie. People get so caught up in the fascist-esque imagery of "Be Prepared" that they seem to miss the point that in Lion King it's the BAD GUY who encourages unity with "the other" and the good guys who are horrified by this, it's the good characters who say everyone has their place and needs to stay in that place. Mock me if you will for getting red pilled by a Di$ney movie but, what happened to the pride lands when the hyenas 'took over' was one of the seeds that helped to make me who I am today. When I first started hearing & reading all the propaganda about the poor refugees one of the first places my mind went to was "Hell no. I remember what happened to The Pride Lands when they let those hyenas in. Ain't none of THOSE hyenas getting into MY Pride Land" well without the black woman talk ofc

Imagine a movie The Lion King that now days!

Apparently though, there's a new Lion King related cartoon series out which has some sort of not all hyenas!! message to it where Simba's daughter teaches Simba to be less prestigious? Or so I've heard. So I guess Disney finally caught on to that movie's pro-nationalist anti-cultural mixing type message.

I love this parody song youtube.com/watch?v=cmiJV877edY

this is clearly made by a Sup Forumsitician

Murdoc murdoc ...duh. Look it up on you tube faggot.

AoT

Here to save the world, dressed like a girl!
youtube.com/watch?v=jhC54PEGNPQ

The Oblongs
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTgxOTk4MDU3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDc0MTEzMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Sweden sucks

Already seen it

I'm a bloody idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=aQtLkQyFt7c
The oblongs

>sympathizing with ratniggers
no

also gotta say murdoch murdoch. sorry not sorry

speed racer

ssy is a multi-level redpill, not surprised an american doesn't get it

Xavier: Renegade Angel

Sin City.

Here a collection of redpilled cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPWN_VEivxc at 18:12, in shitty quality

I fucking love this.

>>>/reddit/

youtube.com/watch?v=LUdHA5liNec
thread closed bitch

Nice flag Murdoch

>Ctrl+F
>"Berserk"
>no results
>Fucking neck yourselves

this

patriarchie

Urusei yatsura. The mc fucks a blue eyed girl.

Watch anime, retard.

Anime is the anti-jew

He don't think he live in France

>strong work ethic
>all species have their own areas, and seldom are seen in numbers outside of that area
>good morals
>excellent case for social cohesion
>little to no multiculturalism
i could go on. hell there were even 2 eps where the antagonist was a similar to a cult leader that wanted to indoctrinate the protagonists into her own ideology. we're talking SJW tier logic there.