Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

No but I'll call you a nigger!

Yes. Got chased down the street. Cornered. He threw a punch but I took boxing and ducked. Got close right in his face with hands up boxer style. He turns and hauls ass. It was weird.

I'm honored

Yes. He laughed because he hates niggers. Been friends ever since.

In case anyone is curious about all this shilling, the real story is here:
Slide shit-tier threads like this for justice.

Yes, 3 times to 3 different nigs

what a pussy

all nigs play dirty like that

Did they fight you or what?

they only act tough when it's 3 on 1
why do you think they always walk around in packs?

Based Kekistani

No but I'm getting closer everyday.

No but I told a muslim once to go back to the desert, probally the most racist thing I said. We don't have that many niggers around.

2 times at the age where you don't get thrown in jail for fighting. Now I avoid shit because the state emasculates one's capacity to defend himself.

Yes I do it all the time. Here it is considered hip to called a black guy a "nigger" (and I mean literally "nigger", in english), you can probably call a random young guy a nigger nad he will be "sup bro" because it's cool and american

no, but I've said nigger and nigga around black people in contextual situations to show I don't give a fuck.

Yes

/thread/

#rekt

Only seen them while visiting London the situation never presented itself.

This is a big part of it : even if a black person is being a nigger, if you call them it and get into a fight, you put yourself at risk for being arrested of a hate crime

just avoid it guys.

I once called an entire church full of black people niggers. Then I ran out, ditched my Jesus outfit, and booked it home. Lol, those darkies were all "wtf did white Jesus just call me a nigger?"

yep. in elementary school 25 years ago.

Just learned it from my dad.Told a friend of mine about it. Teacher overheard. BOOM. Suspended and given a half ass explanation about its meaning.

Not in a derogatory manner but yes. I've rarely met black people, but one I went to high school with demanded I address him as "nigger dan" or "nigga D" for short.

lol'd

Yes but I call everyone nigger

calling someone a nigger isnt about them being inferior. It's about you making a personal declaration. Because people who are self-obsessed, cannot possibly assume responsibility for their unhappiness. It's easier to have a boogey-man

I'm black so I get to do it all the fucking time

Yes quite a few teams

>first day if middle school
>sit on back of bus
>8th grader nigger
>u in muh seat
>stay there
>stay there
>whatcha say whatcha say whatcha say
>a lot of posterior and he sits somewhere else

>few years ago at WaWa pretty drunk trying to order a sandwich
>nigger and a spic start talking shit
>say fuck niggers and spics to them
>tell them to throw hands right there
>they keep 10 ft distance from.me at all times
>6"5 flaming faggot spic that works there tells me to come back when he's done his shift
>call him z faggot and leave

Not my proudest moment.

t. Racist philly white trash

I just learned to outnigger them

Twice, both times it was the same guy and we were in high school. Pretty decent guy i guess, super middle class and not stereotypically niggerish, but he would absolutely lose it if he heard the word Nigger and would immediately resort to violence. Everyone was aware of the fact and it only came up now and again when he misheard what someone had said.

The first time was when we were all on our lunch break and dicking around when one of the kids kicked the lunch of the guy i was talking with out of his hands, he was sort of autistic and called the kid a coon, which the black kid (who only acted the nigger when he heard the word like some kind of Manchurian Nigger Candidate remember) got all fussy because he had heard the word on TV and thought it was a racial slur but wasnt quite sure, and when he asked I said "Yeah, its basically like saying Nigger". Wasnt even trying to be antagonistic or anything, but he immediately tackles me and we get into this whole fucking ordeal that got me in a ton of trouble. The fucked thing is we were still decent enough friends after, he would just tell you to never say nigger around him.

The second time was two years later, we were all camping and one of our newer friends brought up that he had heard a rumor that the black kid would freak out if you said nigger, but that he didnt believe it because the guy was such a mild mannered dude. I had had a few so without stopping to think said
>Hey blackanon!
>yeah?
>Nigger.
He jumps out of his chair, almost falls into the firepit, and tackles me out of my chair. By this time I was /fit/ so i quickly had him in a headlock. It took forever for him to stop struggling and choking out broken sentences of "APOLOGIZE! APOLOGIZE!"

Fucking niggers man

Well no because I talk spanish and I never meet a African person.

But I have say "negro de mierda" wich translate to "negro piece of shit" to a mestizos with nigger culture here.

you watch the news right? If a black man is "acting like a nigger" the cops, or, hell, even just a random white guy with a gun can waste his ass right there on the spot, and nobody even gets charged with a crime. I think simply getting called a Nigger really inst that shocking to many black people.

Yes, but I was a zogbot at the time so we transended petty race bullshit and, only feared the foot long green weenie.

>Twice, both times it was the same guy and we were in high school
>>first day if middle school
>but one I went to high school with
>yep. in elementary school 25 years ago.
>2 times at the age where you don't get thrown in jail for fighting

What did he mean by this?

nigga*
dumb ass

What a beautiful phrase.

>spring 2002
>high school in southern california
>new kid but have a few friends
>no one likes niggers at the school
>decide to try to impress my new friends
>throw a piece of american cheese like a ninja star across the quad/common area
>hits a nigger in the face
>the cheese is stuck to his cheek
>nigger is pissed
>no one knew who threw the cheese

>few days later
>friends and i walking through same area
>about 3 niggers are walking straight at us
>they assume that we will move
>we dont
>walk through the niggers
>say OUT OF THE WAY, NIGGERS
>the nigs are in shock
>ringleader nigger manages to speak
>EY YO, WICH ONE OF YOU NIGGAS CALLED US A NIGGER?
>think we are about to fight
>one of my friends speaks up
>i did, he says
>each friend also says this
>niggers tell us to watch our backs

>come to school the next day
>all have some type of nigger-beater
>nigs never retaliated
>never graduated either

You usually grow up and just avoid niggers as much as possible.Niggers would try to bait me into it by calling me a white bitch but I'd just respond with black bitch.

I've said nigger plenty of times in front of blacks while talking to others, they did a baka face. I lift, doubt the average nigger would try anything.

I grew up with mainly middle class blacks so none of them really acted "niggerish."

Yes

Turns out he already knew

Yeah, against a nigger refugee friend from two nu-males with whom I was having a drunk discussion at night

He said he would kill me

Well we have gypsies here, we call them "cioara", which means crow, that's our synonym for nigger. And yes, i've been calling a lot of them like that, they usually chimp out as fuck, but never retaliate. White men need to stand the fuck up and don't show fear, primitive animals sense fear!

Yup.
Got to go talk to the black principal about it too.
Got to go back when I called another one an "ape".
Then I got to go back when one did some shit to me and my little brother and I found him during class and slugged him.
And again when one kicked me in PE and i jumped on his back trying to choke him out (pointless exercise, since giga nigga was probably held back a few times and on a growth spurt, but it made me feel better).

5th grade was fun.

I do right before I rearrange their face.

yes its great. pick your battles, remember you are superior don't stoop to their sub human level.

No because they're violent apes

I went to high school in irvine at that time. where were you?

Phelan, kinda between Victorville and Palmdale. It was a good school, dubbed as the "Standford of the high desert" but then they started busing in niggers from the surrounding areas. The high school in Victorville was dangerous as fuck, had to have clear backpacks and there were metal detectors upon entry. Or so I heard. It looked like a prison from the outside.

A few times. Was the crazy white boy in the ghetto. My school bus was 30 black kids and me (white) and my best bro (mestizo). Had to deal out a lot of shit or get shit on.

Stanford* ... My school was Serrano High School.

oh you were in the garbage area

lol

I guess you could call it that, pretty much anywhere in the AV is a shithole though.

>Black
>person
How can I say anything to something that doesn't exist?

FPBP.

It clearly goes to show how insecure Sup Forums is.
You aren't really racists you're just saying racist shit because you think you're cool on an anonymous imageboard.

Of course.
No use calling it to his ass.

Why would anyone do this? Oh right, your entire understanding of this issue is a delusional cartoon.

Yes I have actually. Because they were a Nigger and were even acting like one as well and left me with no choice.