He's right. Liberals are just want an excuse to impeach Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_electoral_intervention#/editor/1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_electoral_intervention
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol did Art really said that? Stoped listening to his talk show after the Amy fiasco shit. I guess he is a republican

(((they))). Fucking Hotep, learn the correct punctuation.

>clank
>clank
>clank
>clank
Hear that, Drumpanzees? That's the sound of the Drumpf working on the chain, gaaaaang.. after he gets impeached.... Do you guys think they'll add 6 months onto Hillary's presidency to make up for wasted time?

read it in his voice

what Amy fiasco?

Pretty sure Art is a pedophile

i loved coast to coast

it may be true art is a shady person

>________burger
why do people keep doing this?

We should be angry if Russia was caught trying to interfere with our elections. What there shouldn't be is a pointless witch hunt trying to make connections everyone knows doesn't exist. The Dems had their emails leaked showing they treat the general population like cattle. Chances are we'd see the same from Republicans. Who fucking cares? How about instead of making everything have backdoors by default we fucking tighten security? Oh nevermind that would be intelligent.

The woman that probably sucked him to become the host of his talk show. Maybe her name isnt Amy I dont remember but i do remember she turned the talk show into a shitfest and almost all stations jumped ship after it. Woman ruining stuff as usual, though Bell was already running a sinking ship.

so desperate it hurts 2 watch

He married a gook

He allegadly also killed past gook but his content was pure gold back then

Bump

That was from a comfy /x/ thread, good times.

Hillary started it
Now we do it to mock her

how fucking new are you Nazi LARPing faggot

>LOL WHO CARES IF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TRIED TO INFLUENCE OUR ELECTIONS!

Fucking traitors in every sense of the word.

Hillary didn't start it, you dork, she just parroted something she thought would make her relatable.

Good thing she's always carrying hot sauce for that burger

Art browses Sup Forums?

cry moar drumpfkeenz

Don't they know they're getting Mike Pence if Trump's impeached?

Arts new show Midnight in the Desert was taking off a year or two ago but then he decided he wanted to retire again and invented a story about a stalker outside his house calling and shooting at him and used it as a pretext to quit and fuck over everyone working with him to protect muh family.

Oh the host that replaced him is named Heather. P much every station dropped Midnight in the Desert immediately after Art up and quit with no warning one day. I'd be surprised if they were still broadcasting. Fuck art.

No shit.

Intent. Like with the travel ban. It's important.

They've been pushing for impeachment since before the election was over. Any attempt will be taken as an attempt to nulify the results of a legitimate democratic election.

Coast to coast has been a fucking Trainwreck since Art left

>Liberals are just want an excuse to impeach Trump
Actually most liberals want Trump to stay on and continue to be the worst GOP president in world history. What should not be surprising is the longer list of Republicans secretly demanding impeachment while still smooching Trump's orange ass publicly.

Bump

Bump

>continue to be the worst GOP president in world history

Bump

According to the study, the U.S. intervened in 81 foreign elections between 1946 and 2000, while the Soviet Union or Russia intervened in 36.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_electoral_intervention#/editor/1

The U.S. Has been meddling in foreign elections since basically our inception. Why is it now all the sudden the tables "may" be turned against us that it's all the sudden frowned upon. All that had come out so far is that some Russian, possibly a random user, may have hacked dnc staffer email accounts and released damaging info.

Hillary alone has been taking millions in "donations" from foreign intrests for years, Russia included. Why is this ok but propaganda released by foreigners so bad?

I keep hearing that I should be mad at outside interference, but I'm honestly not. I'm not even that surprised. We do it all the time, and I'm sure it's happened several times before this. It's just now with the internet, the government cannot hide it as easily.

Bad link, sorry.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_electoral_intervention

Bump

Bump