I just messaged a chick on OKCupid on on her profile...

>I just messaged a chick on OKCupid on on her profile, she stated that she's a traditional woman that wants a large family (yet has a degree)

>tfw she's an ethnic chick (white looking chick but with an natural brownish complexion

>tfw I'll have some large, beautiful mixed family with a faithful wife once she replies to my intro message

We're all gonna make it bros

BASED

Meanwhile she has fucked the entire football team before acting all traditional in front of you.

t-t-totally based, b-bro....

>once she replies to my intro message
quite the pathetic blog post

>We're all gonna make it bros
It may not be a "pure" white future as these neo-nazis love to larp but it will be a traditional future full of thick brown waifus

>tinder
>traditional
How much different does she look from yourself, and what is her IQ. Those are two huge issues when it comes to race mixing. But anyway, she's a whore on Tinder and a mudshark, obviously.

lmfao

Just like that, huh?

i believe op did not mention tinder once in her post

Spot the self defeating beta male

Enjoy your retarded children.

No

>an entire thread based on the possibility that someone might message you back on okcupid nonetheless
HA HA HA HA HA
I'VE NEVER READ ANYTHING SO BETA IN MY LIFE!
Is this really the state of Sup Forums?
Are people this pathetic really on Sup Forums?
This is seriously making me reconsider ever coming back to this website.
That's how pathetic your thread is OP

>tfw she's an ethnic chick (white looking chick but with an natural brownish complexion

I was about to say : "You fucks are looking for any excuse possible not to fuck."

But then I saw that it didn't stop you and you're right.

>her
OP messaged a woman looking to start a family. Clearly he must have a penis, since two women cannot have children together.

Enjoy your autistic degenerate mentally ill leftist children

Good luck user.

>le concern troll
>in a bait thread
The Age of Sage

>I just messaged a chick on OKCupid

Unless you're chad, it will likely go like this

Small talk -> ask for number to go out sometime -> the eternal silence of these infinite spaces

Also, 9/10 trolljob, mah man

>okcupid
You're fucked

>your autistic degenerate mentally ill leftist children
but user, I'm not the one marrying outside my race

>shes ethnic
>doesnt point out what enthicity almost like not every race on earth has an ethnicity
an natural
>beautiful mixed family

bait/10, SAGING.

yeah but tinder, OKcupid, all that same shit just hookup apps. there is nothing "traditional" about it

Top kek m8

So not wanting to wife up a slut is beta?

Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

I don't see why not you could always procreate with trash on the side. For what it is worth. And have a good woman at home

shareblue, you niggers have the brains of a fucking wristwatch

Do it OP

white women are a self entitled lost cause

>tfw
>red-pilled gf says: "hey user, wanna go to the mall with me?"
>before i can reply w my usual "fuck that the malls gay" etc etc etc
>"i think i should buy some summer clothes that aren't so slutty..."

it's not a perfect world, nor a traditional one (far from it), and we might never be able to "go back" to those days, but it's possible to red pill women. just make sure she's high iq, that's probably the most important thing. facts/stats/persuasion will do the rest as long as she's high iq to begin with.

For thinking every woman is a slut, virgin

>is X white
SAGE ALL SPAM

>wants a large family
What this means is that she'll spend all her time at home while you'll spend all your time at work, the kids won't be around you enough to grow up love you, and since you're never home she'll cheat before filing for divorce and taking the kids, leaving you with child support payments for four kids.

>internet dating
dude...just..have some dignity.
only trash people try this (i intentionally wrote "try" becouse it never works).

Look, the reason it doesnt work is becouse females gain attention 24/7 during the time they are 0-25.
If they do not get it they are either
- mentally ill
- physically ill
internet dating means
"i couldnt attract even one male in real life so i have to hide behind computer to fool you into thinking im normal, when in reality im desperate but at the same time i believe im some hot shit even tough not a single male would agree".
tl;dr - dating sites = garbage bin for unlovable people who will be forever alone

Another virgin that thinks he understands women because he read posts on Sup Forums

What's her heritage, she could just have Mediterranean features.

If she's like 20% beaner and the rest is white I would go for it, she seems pretty based and the children would be raised in a white cultural environment.

i.e. no nigger shit

Ofcourse you haven't even talked to this chick yet so my import is probably worthless

He is right though faggot. Women on dating sites are absolute trash, why else would they be there?

Uhh OKCupid is super different you autist, you can put all kinds of ultra conservative NO HOOKUP shit in your profile/survey answers and it will find other people like that

Considering you seem to understand nothing about dating (thinking there's a chance before she even replies, when even after several dates things still fail 90% of the time), you probably aren't going to procreate with anyone to begin with.