Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

justfacts.com/immigration.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED BLACK MEN FUCK MY WIFE PRAISE KEK

it would be a net positive for future generations. nobody wants to make that personal sacrifice.

you'd have 100 years of people living in hive cities being turbo slaves to global corporate fascism, you'd have eco terrorists blowing up whole sectors ffvii style. but after that gets sorted out robots take over and life is pretty cushy.

If the robots come with 10/10 sexbots as well im game

>robots take over and life is pretty cushy.

Yeah, when the third world sub-humans kill and eat all the whites that's the first thing they'll do is create robots to do everything for them.

muh GDP

Our we white people allowed to colonize Africa again? I mean you don't believe in borders afterall.

deal

"Economist" meaning capitalist want more money

More to life than GDP mate. India and Brazil have higher GDPs than Switzerland, witch would you rather live in

Immigration decreases wages and increases unemployment low end of the income scale and increases income on the high end. It literally makes poor poorer and the rich richer. Plus it is a huge burden on services like school and hospitals.

justfacts.com/immigration.asp

Only the rich elite and corporations benefit from the higher GDP. For everybody else it's higher taxes, higher crime, higher cost of living. And at the same time the destruction of western Christian culture.

>2018-1
>believing the globalist scammers

Exactly. What you should care about is GDP per capita of your country not the GDP.

>GDP
Great, the elite will be even richer while the regular people live in poverty surrounded by dangerous criminals.

I'm starting get tired of fucking kikes

According economist we cant never get out of dept anyway. So who cares.

sage this slide shit thread alrady

>Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

>this thread again

fuck off moron, you've been btfo a thousand times already

don't forget to sage Sup Forums