Attack on Mecca

#BREAKING: #Saudi security forces foil terrorist operation targeting Grand Mosque in #Mecca

Just happened. Via Al Arabia Twitter

Is ISIS ourguy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/878326970357956608
twitter.com/7yhy/status/878261713333878789
iknowbro.com/mad/planned-terror-attack-on-makkahs-holy-mosque-stopped-suicide-bomber-blows-himself-up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikhwan
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-security-idUSKBN19E2BL?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Feed: Reuters/worldNews (Reuters World News)
archive.is/SwY7J
archive.is/46F6P
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fy6qG-GvaaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[WAR]

Just blow it up already. #NoMoreMecca

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/878326970357956608
The attack was foiled, no happenings.

What would have happend if they had succeeded? An attack on the vatican would make me angry because the architecture is beautiful. Not too concerned with the priests and religion and all.

>ISIS ourguy?
Iran is behind it

some mild gore

twitter.com/7yhy/status/878261713333878789

bump

I actually do this

Nice

iknowbro.com/mad/planned-terror-attack-on-makkahs-holy-mosque-stopped-suicide-bomber-blows-himself-up

noooo we need them blow mecca

This would be perfect, right? I mean, why not let all of these fucks battle in the Middle East.

Like a big Thunderdome.

But it only works if we stay out of it.

Nuke Iran when?

If only pol had a bar/Cafe IRL where this happened

THEY DID IT WRONG. I will except nothing less then to see that cube a smoldering pile of ash

>be Saudi Arabia
>have no resources exept oil
>oil will run out some day
>have mekka
>fund islamism around the world with your oil money
>people are now muslims and want to go to mekka
>Profit

make beerhalls great again

internet cafes stopped being a thing here 15 years ago when the internet gods descended

Mecca cannot be harmed. European countries however ...

crusaders in 30 min.

Get ready to take the holy Land back guys

>Last day of ramadan
>blow up mecca
I love ramadan now

Hahaha, all thats left is his head.

>mfw you fags know nothing

The saudi family hate all Islam shits. They hate Muslims. But they have to pretend they play along or else the Muslim burn their fucking country to the ground.

Muslims attack the saudis all the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikhwan

They don't need any attacks there - they do it themselves with traditional stampede. But, yes, good taste requires false flag event before war declaration.

Boooooo

Now it's offical

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-security-idUSKBN19E2BL?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Feed: Reuters/worldNews (Reuters World News)

3 times is a charm.
They were only targeting some stupid mosque? Why not the kasba?

#notallgiantfuckingrubixcubesworshipedbyshitskins

If matching numeric characters, they will blame on Qatar and will start an all out war in the Middle East

>start an all out war

Have you been living under a rock m8?

Hi FBI

oh look another moque attack by ISIS to try and put blame on the US.

>archive.is/SwY7J
>archive.is/46F6P

There will never be a happening as good as the siege of the Grand Mosque, best ever.

But how can they enter Mecca if they're not real muslims?

>A team of three French commandos from the Groupe d’Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale (GIGN) arrived in Mecca. Because of the prohibition against non-Muslims entering the holy city, they converted to Islam in a brief, formal ceremony.

That's from the wiki about the seizure of the mosque on 1979

>Under al-Jannabi, the Qarmaṭians came close to raiding Baghdad in 927, and sacked Mecca and Medina in 930. In their attack on Islam's holiest sites, the Qarmatians desecrated the Zamzam Well with corpses of Hajj pilgrims and took the Black Stone from Mecca to al-Hasa. Holding the Black Stone to ransom, they forced the Abbasids to pay a huge sum for its return in 952.
>The revolution and desecration shocked the Muslim world and humiliated the Abbasids. But little could be done; for much of the tenth century the Qarmatians were the most powerful force in the Persian Gulf and Middle East, controlling the coast of Oman and collecting tribute from the caliph in Baghdad as well as from a rival Isma'ili imam in Cairo, the head of the Fatimid Caliphate

Are the Qarmatians our guys?

This is why Islam spread so fast historically, they just put knives to conquered people's throats and were like "you're a fucking Muslim now" and that was that. It didn't matter if they didn't know anything about the religion, their children would be brought up into it eventually.

Now that's cuckoldery.

Why Iran?

Knowledge Bomb. What would happen if Mecca was Nuked.
If Mecca was Nuked(Either by Sub,Bomber,Missile or even inside a vehicle like a Truck nearby) it would do one of these 3:
1) End Islam
2) Cause Islam to Reform
3) "World vs Islam"(A true World War, which would then either End Islam or cause Islam to be reformed if anything is left)
It's not a matter of Why it should be done at this point, its a matter of Why hasn't it been done already since so many things are in position or are in motion......
A MAD(Mutual Assured Destruction) scenario between the 3 major religions(Islam,Christianity & Judaism) could be set in motion that would allow for a One World Religion worshiping Technology to be put in place.
Global/World Government could be created to wipe out Islam. Since Islam would be a global threat attacking everyone, allowing the world to "unite" against it.
Population Control would happen & those who ally with Islam(Which would be The Left) would be & could be culled.
Now here is the thing......
As much as it would be easy to blame a country(All countries with nuclear capability would be suspect) for it, the best thing who ever pulls off Nuking Mecca could do is be Silent about it. Since Islam will go after all suspect country's regardless.
While things like Destabilization & Assassination have there purposes, they are Amateur(even 9/11 which had a "wow factor", was sloppy) due to how they really lack the "Wow Factor" when it comes to proper Global Impact. Since Mecca has such a massive importance to Islam. its a big & really obvious target.
A Nuclear Impact to Mecca would have Global implications.

Suicide Bomb? That doesn't have a "Wow/Impact Factor".

Mecca should be Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Missile, Truck, False Flag). It would cause "World vs Islam".

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

This
Been reading this all day

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Saudi security forces foil terrorist operation
awww...Why did it had to be foiled? :(
Isn't terrorism just part and parcel of living in a bi city? What's with those crazy saudis foiling terrorism in Mecca?

Is ISIS really just the latest front for the Assassins/Templars/Mystery cult and their intent is to set up a one world religion, not to spread Islam?

>Is ISIS ourguy?

If ISIS actually blew up the mosque.. I'm honestly not sure what would happen. But they actually could. They happily destroy other muslim monuments, it's all "worshipping false gods" in their eyes.

Not sure how they see the Kaba (meteorite). Blowing /that/ up would shake their entire world.

>and their intent is to set up a one world religion, not spread islam
and what religion would that be?
Because sure as hell it isn't Christianity.

This is how you handle terrorism eurocucks. Deal with it before it happens.

I think you just have to say something, and that's it, you're in. I quite admire their "yeah, whatever" attitude though, shows a total contempt for Islam.

>They happily destroy other muslim monuments
Didn't they just destroy pre-islamic monuments and shia mosques? I believe yesterday's destruction of the Mossul mosque was just a fuck you to us and when we can't have it, so can't you kind of thing.

I was there. It was two white guys with crosses on their shirts yelling "deus vult"

>Deal with it before it happens.
>blows up a block away levelling someone's house instead

because iran is killing daesh in syria. he's swede so i'm sure the rest of his terrorist family is daesh hiding in syria kek

is leveling someone's house worse than a decapitated children?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fy6qG-GvaaM

foiled

Guess he didn't get a head start.

Oh look the ISIS bogeyman gets foiled trying to harm poor innocent S.A.. must be quatar no doubt now, look ISIS hate S.A. too!

Are you buying what they are selling? Are you ready to send your sons, daughters and bombs on a one way trip to defend the royal family and maintain the glorious petrodollar diety?

When they attack next time with gas, will you be ready then?

About what time will you be ready, there's a war waiting.

Badass

>when a third of your tweet is taken up by your hashtag
We should make those popular just to fuck with normies. I would help but I don't have a tweeter.

In order to gain legitimacy as a caliphate, ISIS needs Mecca and Medina, their predecessors tried the same thing. Their plans after taking the majority of Iraq was to head south.

The Saudis are your allies.

How is it foiled if they be niggaz under rubble n sheet?

Bwwwoooooy if Saudis find out theyre Mossad insurgence the entire islamic world is going to pounce on pissrael's asshole like the first meal after ramadan.

PLEASE HAVE TIES TO CIA/MOSSAD PLEASE HAVE TIES TO CIA/MOSSAD PLEASE HAVE TIES TO CIA/MOSSAD PLEASE HAVE TIES TO CIA/MOSSAD PLEASE HAVE TIES TO CIA/MOSSAD PLEASE HAVE TIES TO CIA/MOSSAD PLEASE HAVE TIES TO CIA/MOSSAD

fuck off frank and delete your tripcode

oy v- allah akhbar!
qatar, iran and russian hackers did it!

CARLOS!!!!

Fuck you Swede nigger.

>Muslims attack the saudis all the time.
>posts link to one happening from 1979

KYS leaf.

>ISIS
more likely to be houthis

That image made my day , user. LOL.

habbening

The ka'ba is in that mosque

don't mind me i can't open this anywhere and i want to red pill my mate, i'll delet it in a minuet.

Also HABBENING!!!!!! fucking butn you mudslime scum!!!!!

That whole square is also part of the mosque? Noice, didn't know that.

this is good redpill, leave it up for the newfags

so if it was foiled how is it happening?

Saudi user can confirm habbenings

I unironically do this.

I'll post the rest of what i got. What's going on in WK lately, anyways?

Foil is an anti happening retard.

#NotAllRefugees
#SomeMissTheirTargets

False flag to accuse qatar. Ridiculous

If Mecca was somehow actually attacked, the entire western world would pray for all the muslims out there whose faith is attacked every day, it would open up the doors of the entire western world to Muslims and make Muslims bathe in sympathy.
Maybe some country (Quatar? Syria?) would be demonized and sanctioned into oblivion.
Nothing else.

Sorry if a lot of this is repeat info, or out of order. I'm afraid if I start editing it down for space, I'll fuck up critically, and lose important stuff.

>actually believing this obvious false flag

Are you all 12?

last one from me

Gotta nuke somebody.

WHADDA MISTECCA TA MECCA

>I mean, why not let all of these fucks battle in the Middle East.
That's why there's all these fuckin refugees

You know there's something called sovereignty right? Countries can choose if they want to admit "refugees". Being cucks is a different story.

>He hasn't had several burner accounts and at least one faux-lib provocateur account since 2014
You must be new.

Dare I say yes.

Isis is our guy

ISIS please leave.

Nuke Israel instead

Hello rabbi.