Ama

Ask a syrian refugee in germany anything.
>inb4 get the fuck out
>inb4 why are you not in syria?
Also I'm a neo-pagan Vargist

Other urls found in this thread:

alkman1.blogspot.de/2007/01/yazdnism-indigenous-kurdish-faith.html
deutsche-depressionshilfe.de/
emorycaresforyou.emory.edu/emory_student_communities/muslim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im a syrian woman refugee that now lives in germany ama aswell

Wanna fuck? I have very big dick

Just kiddin im actually polish and im a guy, haha!

I'm a trans (m2f) Syrian refugee living in Germany also. AMA

Wanna fuck? I have very big dick

I am an german refugee living in Syria. AMA.

What the fuck sort of paganism can a Syrian even be? What sort of paganism do you think you follow? You know you there is actual criteria you need to abide by in order to be accepted as a Germanic pagan right? It's not like Christianity where you just believe in Jesus and go to heaven. Do Syrians have any Pagan Gods?

just a matter of time

It's funny how none is believing that I'm a syrian refugee and everyone thinks this is a shit bait

>worriedpepe.jpg

Yes, i am kurdish
alkman1.blogspot.de/2007/01/yazdnism-indigenous-kurdish-faith.html

Fight for the women and children and get the fuck out, fucking traitor faggot

thats interesting, Im also a syrian refugee in germany.

Wie viel kriegt ihr im Monat eigentlich?

Post a pic of your arm w/ a time stamp

No, you are a jewish nigger in new mexico

Me too

Was für Frauen und Kinder? Die sind alle muslims, verdienen sich.

Was thinking the same

Holy shit, you can write

Yea we had few schools there

Now that i proved this is no bait, you may ask what you wish

Also just to skip the boring cliché questions, I've been here for about a year, learned fluent german in six months and go to a gymnasium.
Now ask interesting stuff.

are you going to start blending in with other rapefugees and kill them from the inside? if not gtfo

Do you want to return to your home or do you prefer the west?

Do you hate Merkel?

What do you think of the economic migrants who aren't escaping a war?
What are your future plans for living in Germany?
Do you plan to assimilate into the country, or are you the kind of person who wants their way of living to be accommodated in all possible aspects?
I want to know that you're going to help the country, so I can reevaluate some refugees. Try to assure me you're not there to just mooch off the benefits and give nothing in return to the many people who work to benefit you.

Fortunately, all my friends here are blonde germans, i dont know nor have contact with sandniggers.
But when i meet any i make sure i make them feel bad, however, white people are not that cool either.
Lefitists are cucks, nazis are idiots and right wing fags are a jew puppet just like leftists.

West

I'm Varg, stop making these threads.

Yes, christian bitch, however, she is better than other candidates who suck jewish dick for breakfast.

Being a Kurd are you going back? because you have to go back.

How many german girls have you blacked so far?

Do you hate how you get special protection from leftist cucks?

I am german refugee living in syria.

I could have a much better life financially in kurdistan-iraq but socially and menatlly i will be dead so you can basically say i am one of those economic migrants, however, what id worth mentioning here is that i get no money from the german government and i never will, i came here legally with a plane but because my passport is syrian, I'm just another refugee for the government.
Currently, I'm going to the highest school system in gernany, the best school in town, after it i will go to college then get a job, right now i am looking for a small job at the usual rock n roll pub i go to just so i can pay rent and eat, during the day time, i will teach ze germans some englisch for little money.

Non, I'm your average virgin mem provider.

Why are you LARPing as an immigrant? low self esteem issues?

Nah, i get protection and trust from them, then i start redpilling.

I hate RPGs and i proved that I'm a sandnigger,i posted a similar thread few months ago with pictures of me completely.

Could be pictures from the interwebz.

So you don't really have a long-term plan?
And kudos on looking for work. But free schooling is a benefit granted to you by the government.
What are you studying? Is it related to a field of work you'd like to pursue?

Timestamped, summerfag.

Hopefully you will join the crusade when it is called

I'm a high school student, I'm planning on studying psychology and as a plan B , english, to become a teacher because thats kinda simple in my opinion.

Thanks, Hans.

You will be amongst the harbingers of the crusade! WE RIDE WITH A MILLION WARRIORS WE BRING THE END OF DAYS WE ARE THE SCOURGE OF ALLAH

Bashar au bas?

Kurds are faggots, they forgot how muslims invaded their land, killed and raped their women and children.
Without shame, they praise the Muslim god and so called prophet just like the niggers from Saudi Arabia.
They are not a nation to be proud of or fight for.

>I'm a high school student

pls leave

>Also I'm a neo-pagan Vargist
pagans btfo

Nah bashar is not better than the opposition, they're thr same trash for me.

I'm a couple years older but stuck there because i moved in multiple countries.

Wir dürfen essen, was unser Homeboy Baschar Al-Assad übrig lässt. ):

Does your family share the same views?

why did you abandon your homeland instead of fighting alongside based assad to rid the plague of isis and make it a better place

Huh. Come back some other time. For now research the fuck out of your available options. Don't be like 80% of the students in highschool. Figure out a future plan while you're still young. Don't be afraid to seek counseling from your school's staff and use the resources available to you.

>homeboy
Lass mich raten, du bist einer von den Deutschen die enge Hose tragen und rap hören oder?
Leute wie du sind das Problem heutzutage in Deutschland, sei nützlich und bring dich selbst um.

Wat do you think of the Syrian Kurdish fighters?
Hezbollah?
Opposition?
Assad?

My family is not in germany, but they mostly do, however i get called a nazi sometimes but mostly they understand my point.
I mean, as a guy living in a cuckzone in germany, i get called a nazi on a daily basis from germans themselves.

Because assad is as bad as his Opposition, hopefully none makes it alive after the war is over.

PKK and YPG are fucking the kurdish people on the inside.
Hezbollah is iranian trash.
Assad is a faggot and deserves to die.

I fucking hate you.

Opposition is also shit just like the regime

So the rest of your family is back in your homeland?
Where were you from originally?

What do you think of Moroccans, Pakistanis and other sand niggers?

Thats not what your mom said last night when i wiphperd in her ear

i hope you die in a terrorist attack

No nation is bad, no race is bad, religious people are bad.
But i wouldn't marry a girl from the countries you mentioned.

No they're in another country outside europe which is safe ,but a sandnigger country.
They're safe and have jobs.

I probably will, I go to metal concerts.

Do you have problems with your self-esteem?

Boi, als ob ich eine Hose hätte.

Sometimes, but generally i blame it on my social anxiety which has nothing to do with my current situation.

Given that there are 3 billion people living in the third world and that there is a huge influx of economic migrants (only 6% of refugees crossing the Med to Italy in 2015 were Syrian) what do you think about the situation?

Do you understand why some Europeans are hostile about this wave of migration or are you like the EU/Sweden where it's like 'we got to help everyone out! Diversity YAASS!'.

In other words, what's your opinion on unskilled migration from shit tier countries?

Aso du hast denn bestimmt die Shorts, aristocratic trash.

Just realised a Leaf asked a similar q, no need to respond if you think it's more or less the same.

O V A N L I G
V
A
N
L
I
G

Nein, ich bin nackt. ):

Migration is killing europe, i actually agree that many people are war survivals and deserve some help but most of them dont, its basically an islamic invasion.
Like i said, i have nothing to do with that, i dont get a penny from the government.

Of course you do, fellow refugee.

Weiße Leute geben mir Depression.

deutsche-depressionshilfe.de/
:^

Another hobby plan i forgot to mention is that im a guitar player and im forming an NSBM band rn for the lulz and to make cucks angry

Geht nicht, mehr weiße Leute da.

I tend to agree. I know a lot of people wouldn't have a big issue helping out war refugees from Syria but people have an issue with the fact it's an influx of Muslim people from the Middle East/Africa which brings along all the problems associated with it. Also, hate the fact it's Somalian people looking for gibs and to enrich German women

emorycaresforyou.emory.edu/emory_student_communities/muslim.html ?

People in my school are all bluepilled and none really talks to me because they think im a racist and a nazi, i meet many blonde women that call me racist nazi and tell me to fuck off, then i see some blonde women in the street kissing a muslim proudly in public.
It's just sad, i know a german girl that was in a relationship with a syrian muslim refugee, she asked him if his sister had a boyfriend so he hit her and dumped her, after all that she said she still loved him.
This case describes germany the best in the current time.

I once got kicked out from a place because of my looks.
I was wearing the usual, Burzum tshirt, nsbm battlevest with an iron cross on the chest and the german eagle on my backpack.

Perfect

How a man feel when he has no friends and no place where he really belong? It must suck.

I do have friends, redpilled germans.
Home is where one lives with dignity and pride, anyone could've been born in Somalia, but luckily we all are in the human realm

Lmao Germany competing with Sweden for the highest cuck levels

you're a faggot

you sound like isis sympathizer, you have to go back

Did you get there through Serbia?
If you did, tell me about your time here

Nice try Christcuck