No more infighting/our next move general

So a few days ago, I made a unity calling thread about the shill problem, and got a warning. But, like I said back in that thread, I said I'd make a general so here it is.

Every day, I see more infighting that's being instigated by the kikes and shills. Every day more /r9k/ faggots who think they're "redpilled" post threads about traps not being gay and "le islam is BASED!", I see threads accusing different Europeans of not being white. Bullshit, fucking bullshit. Inadvertently or not, we created a weird new political movement, and we need to stop tearing each other apart! You're not just "le trolling" or "rustling your jimmies XDDD", you are shilling for sheckels. Every political movement throughout history has had different factions within their ranks, because all of those people of varying ideologies have a common goal; ours is saving the western world.

Do you think every stormfronter and nationalist think exactly alike? You think every libertarian and 88-er think alike? No, we have varying ideas but we still have the common goal that we need to focus on. Our movement is too young to split into sects just yet, so all of us need to band together. Normies are waking up, and are beginning to question the narrative, so I want this thread to be about how we can
redpill more of the normies, and get more people on our side.

>inb4 slide thread!
>sage!
>this is obviously a shill! Trying to derail Sup Forums by calling for unity and actual discussion!
>le troll memes
>I'll be reported again probably

Are natsoc white?

True. Sup Forums might be divided in more ways than one but Sup Forums also has common goals, ideals, and ambitions. Namely preserving culture, hating scheming jews, nigging niggers, and retarded libshits.

If they're caucasians then yes. I know it's all just jokes, but we need to stop accusing other people of "not being white". That's a jew created meme, mother fucker

Bump, I agree

This bumparoo

Bump it fag it's about to die

If she didnt have a refund gap that would be a phenomenal fuck.

bumping my own thread shamelessly

who is this??

>Attracted to literal African whore.
>Wears natsoc flag.

You are a disgrace. Niggers aren't white.

No idea

I wasn't saying I was attracted to her. I just don't know why that guy keeps posting it. I was literally asking because I wanted to know if that was a meme I wasn't aware of

hitler would exterminate all the "neo nazis" if he were alive today. they're text book untermensch

We'll sorry kamerad but the way you phrased it made it seem otherwise.

At any rate this is not a productive area of discussion. Better would be what do we do about these damn kike shills?

Step into my motel turkroach...

The only thing that can/would help would be to just not reply. Or maybe, spam the entire thread with sage in order to completely wash it away

One of the things I think we should focus on is becoming better at spreading ideas irl. Like the britbongs who cannot speak online. And a guide on gaining power and influence.

Example areas
>Personal influence / speaking
>Writing
>Finances
Just a few

I think it should start with our friends irl. People who really trust us already, and maybe it would spread like a virus; each person becoming redpill, and they redpill another person, and that person redpills another, etc. etc.. Like a domino effect

There was an infopic I saw about posting redpills and turning any successful slide thread into a redpill thread. I think it had Trump at the top and different categories of redpills depending on the day. Don't have it on my phone though.

I would be on board to fight against all the shills shareblue ledditors but you typing
>le troll memes
And the UN nigger lover and you asking for the source of the nigger. Kinda kills it for me. At this point i now believe you are a ledditor or summerfag and i want nothing to with you.

sage

I knew I shouldn't have asked for the nigress's name. I wasn't saying I was attracted to her; I wanted to know why he was posting a nigger

This. We need to stay focused

Yeah, however, why would you not want to plan for when you get done with them? The ability to make new friends and be good at debating instead of just shouting about the Jews would be handy as well.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I did not have a reason other than it was attention grabbing. Kinda moot with the catalog though.

>not exterminating the men and turning the women into your fuck doll

Your doing it all fucked up senpai

What do you mean get done with them? I'm saying get normies radicalized

I am
Optimistic about the future

Every individual man needs to complete these objectives
1.Get and pursue a great education and career
2.socialize and network frequently
3.build a trusted network of individuals
4.share redpill information slowly and frequently as you can and do it respectfully and with research and examples ready and prepared
5. Get a wife and start a family

>Sup Forums isn't one person
>but we need to be united for a single purpose
...if i need to point out how asinine this sounds, you might have your head up your ass. stop using "we" as if this is PAC. I didn't originally come here because I wanted some hivemind.

>Sup Forums has the balls to do this
>Sup Forums has the social engineering skills to do this
>Sup Forums memes being reality
>Sup Forums

kek. its all so funny

Remind me how blacked your part of the country is? Jesus Christ keeping any of these fuckers around is a recipe for disaster. And what will you do with the children throw the boys to the gators and prime your mulatto daughters to be secrets in turn? For how many generations until your basically just raping whites to get that last 0.0001% nigger out of them?

No either exterminate them all from the face of the continent or face a nonwhite future.

Yes we need to unify in opposition to the common enemy, but how we can we do that when half (or more) of our cadre are under the control of the zio-jihadist fake opposition

I dont really care about race politics personally, what i care about is exposing the zio-masonic control grid and its use of Jihadism against us

The first step is exposing the very zionist false opposition that has infiltrated our ranks (the entire alt right). Your right that this can no longer be an exclusive movement tho (the THEM playing at all the whos not white enough shit) - we need to unify the tribes of the earth against our common enemy

Theres a great thread showing Mossads role in 9/11 here. Allot of great investigative links. THIS is what we need to focus on. Show the world who is starting the wars, who controls the banks, who murders the children in sick rituals.

We must show them the truth of the bloodbath. Only then will the world tremble with thunderous anger, and the hammer of justice fall on those who have for so long remained hidden

>every man needs to complete said objectives
damn bro what happened to parenting? this is literally what parents should be imparting onto their male children as a part of their upbringing
>tfw we're heading for pic related

I would rather lose alone than be backstabbed and lose alone.

You fuckers once you have a little power you'll be like "you know what? Brown hair isn't white" because you're basic primitive neanderthals

>Strg+f: Jesus
>Numbers Of Times Jesus was mentioned ITT
and not in a good way.
Pray To Jesus, repeal your sins, and be saved by the Grace of God