These are the facts:

These are the facts:
1) Trump's election was the product of direct Russian interference in our democracy
2) Russia specifically wanted Trump, not Clinton, to win
3) A myriad of Trump associates had direct ties to Russian officials and met with those Russians all throughout last year
4) Trump refuses to condemn any action or position Russia takes, and has consistently taken whatever position is most beneficial to Russian interests, including refusing to affirm Article 5 of NATO
5) Trump has pressured officials and fired the director of the FBI, by his own admission, in an attempt to make this story go away.

Trump is an enemy of the Constitution and the America people. His supporters are putting their own political gain above the wellbeing of our nation. I don't care that Democrats lost, I don't care if we replace him with the most conservative of conservatives - we need a president that prioritizes America above Russia or his own self-interest.

cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-gave-direct-instructions-help-elect-donald-trump-report/

Please show evidence that Russian tampering got Americans to vote for Trump. Also how has he violated the constitution?

These threads are just boring now.

In what way has Trump prioritized Russia?

Are you aware the Hillary Clinton was ready to attack Russia, and obviously Russia would've rather had anyone than that evil bitch?

*very, very slow clap*
1*10^-19 has been deposited in your account

But you didn't post any facts

It's all in the article.

but these are muh facts !!!1111!!111!

Every other faggot world leader was openly pro-Hillary and anti-Trump. How was the rest of the world not doing the same thing?

You forgot your donkey.

"These are the facts"
>no facts or made up "facts"
classic

All I see is heresay and anonymous sources.. don't call rumors facts, friendo

OP is a goddamn faggot who works at a card shop

There is absolutely no proof

No. it isn't. it's just more "claims" and "sources"

China and Russia preferred Clinton, because they already knew her offshore account number, how much and when. Trump was unknown, his victory meant lost bribes investment in Clinton for all her sponsors including Putin.

>fact [fakt] 1. something that actually exists; reality; truth

unfortunately your post & the article contain none, do you have any to provide?

fact...faggot OP can't accept that Trump and his message inspired more American voters than Hillary and her message.

oh look more (((sources say)))

The fact is that there was massive collusion and undemocratic rigging in the DNC. The fact is the mainstream media screams at the top of its lungs that Russia was the one that revealed this to the people of the US.

The fact is that they don't want people to realize it was really a US citizen, a Democrat even, who "hacked" the election by leaking DNC emails.

They especially don't want people to realize that he was killed for this, and his murder was covered up by DC police, passed off as a robbery while his parents were threatened into silence.

Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails and died for it. There's significantly more evidence of this than the magical Russian hackers fairy-tale.

DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM FOLKS

this

Before I looked at the link I said to myself, "this will be an unnamed source, reported by CNN, Washington Post or New York Times."
Holy fucking shit... I must be some kind of genius.

Wrong, every time a shill thread like this pops up it's an opportunity to spread the word about SETH RICH

They're coming to us to be redpilled, let's not disappoint

>"we confirmed"
>"our sources"
>"sources say"
>"intelligence reports:

proofs?

>who works at a card shop
Well that just means they have free time; it's not like anybody actually goes into a Hallmark store anymore.

>A myriad of Trump associates had direct ties to Russian officials and met with those Russians all throughout last year

Not true. Sessions is the only one who talked to a Russian official and it was during his official duty as a senator in a group with many other countries representatives, not just Russia. Flynn's connections were to Turkey, not Russia, because he worked for them as a lobbyist for a short period of time. The controversy surrounding his son in law is that while working for Trump as an adviser AFTER TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT, NOT BEFORE he proposed having a secure line of communication with Russia which we have with a lot of countries. Note that this didn't even end up happening.

Ya'll got any of that there evidence?

user: when the Snowden revelations dropped, and the American Public began to realize that their privacy and freedom were being violated, the excuse given at the time was that it was necessary to secure America from outside hacking threats exactly like the ones that are being proposed by you.

Are you trying to say that the privacy and freedom of the American people were violated without their consent for nothing?

>Drumpf won because Russians hacked the elections, I base this on the fact that Earth revolves around Sun and Putin is the president of Russia. BAAARF
What are you trying to accomplish by posting this on Sup Forums?

Where are the proofs? And no, I don't mean your cbs fake news article

Honestly? I wanted to see your reactions to the normie leftist drivel that pops up on my feed.

This man died so that you could shitpost, user

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH.

this is a fact:

there is no evidence that russia 'hacked' a goddamned thing. not one fucking shred of evidence. anywhere.

any previous credibility of 'anonymous sources' and 'intelligence officials' has been run through a wood chipper by progressive dipshits in the media and on social-vomit grasping at any straw they can imagine.

lots of retard progressive shills posting those exact same copy/pasted talking points.

present some real evidence of jump off a very tall building.

This Russia meme is exactly the same shit like Pizzagate with one side just flinging shit at the other.

imagine my shock when russia didn't want and didn't cheer for the candidate that was hostile toward it the whole time

>Sources familiar with his thinking have disclosed

>2015+2
>Russia's economy could practically make them a third world country
>only considered a superpower because they have nukes, but nothing else
>people actually believe this means they have the resources to hack into the highest security servers in the world
>they don't even have the resources to build houses

Russia didn't make me vote for the motherfucker. The DNC and Clinton/Podesta Inc. made me vote for the motherfucker.

Meanwhile China hits us over and over.