Jews

Redpill me about Jews and race mixing Sup Forums. Where's the evidence that Jews are promoting white genocide and telling white women to breed with black men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6KUX3yowDc
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_genocide_conspiracy_theory
google.com/amp/s/sethfrantzman.com/2016/03/20/10-things-i-wish-id-also-known-before-moving-to-israel/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its everwhere.
Fucking diaposa kikes

>claims evidence is everywhere
>posts none

Way to go Nazi

Lurk more then.

You are posting literally no evidence. I guess there isn't any.

Yea i just shitpost and i am not spoon feeding a lazy nigger.

get a load of this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=V6KUX3yowDc

You're just bitching about issues you know nothing about. Who's the real lazy nigger here?

ewwwwww, he's not a nazi

IT WAS THE JOOOOS

none of them seem to have upper lips in this photo.

bitching about stuff takes effort and energy, the opposite of being lazy.

The first fucking thing you see on Sup Forums is the sticky
Can't you fucking retards ever read the rules?

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Evidence has been cramming down your throat since you cut your milk teeth.

Jews all are heavily racemixed. That's why they want all people look more like them. They invented the term 'ashkenazi' which in reality means inbred with no racial identity.

Look up who owns BLACKED. Greg Lansky

you must be new on this planet Earth.
or you did you left bunker after 40 years.

>Where's the evidence that Jews are promoting white genocide and telling white women to breed with black men?

If you want someone to do something you don't tell them; you imply it.

I'd be happy if someone made a song "be a good goy."

All around you, faggot. You don't need spoonfeeding, use Google faggot.

I just met a Jew for the first time. pol was right.

The real pill, like it or not, is that women are hypergamous (marrying across and up in dominance hierarchies), which means they peel off the best genes from the top of the male pecking order.
Judaism is Matrilineal. It has harnessed women's innate hypergamous nature to borrow genes and ascend the dominance hierarchy.
So racemixing, yes. Extremely selectively. It's not so much of a conspiracy as a consequence of deep evolutionary forces. Likewise, the tendency to "hide" has as much to do with the European tradition of children taking their father's surname as anything.
Might not be the pill you want but that's how it looks

Ashkenazi Jews race mix with low iq gentiles all the time, the intelligence gap between latinos and whites is smaller than that gap

what does Sup Forums say about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_genocide_conspiracy_theory

google.com/amp/s/sethfrantzman.com/2016/03/20/10-things-i-wish-id-also-known-before-moving-to-israel/amp/

This is all you need to know.

Source? He was a bit of a nutjob, but I refuse to believe he actually said that. I don't give a shit about the others, they're either Jewish cunts (especially the rabbis) or just people who hate Jews and provide no evidence at all.

this matches what I've learnt from studying Jewish psychology recently

I think one striking thing about Jews is that they do not recognize beauty

Non Jews are in a constant struggle to put our best foot forward to beautify our existence with strong ideals and edifying pieces of art, movements, spirituality

Jews dismiss these things in a nanosecond it is really quite bizarre. they want to uglify the world to make us see it as they see it

I would love to see neurological studies of Jewish brains. I would be fascinated to see what has gone wrong in them

Sup Forums is essentially the counter-Talmud

all we need left to do is become 'Rabbi's of our Talmud and demand the same religious lenience to proselytize as the Jews do

how do you not know this....

see pic for information

This. Eventually you'll "get it".