Man who tried to import childlike sex doll to UK is jailed

>Man who tried to import childlike sex doll to UK is jailed
>A man who tried to import a childlike sex doll has been jailed in what is thought to be one of the first prosecutions of its kind in the UK.
>A man who tried to import a childlike sex doll has been jailed in what is thought to be one of the first prosecutions of its kind in the UK.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/23/man-import-childlike-sex-doll-uk-jailed

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/23/man-import-childlike-sex-doll-uk-jailed
archive.is/zF0qx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody gives a damn about your islamic shithole

Post with your flag I'll kill you faggot

kek

>literaly 1984

>if he fucked goats he would've faced no legal consequences

So in Britain they'd rather you fucked real children? Great precent guys

Absolutely. Did you forget Rotherham?

Pedophiles are degenerates and should be hung.

How do we report this bong to the authorities? Surely it's illegal to threaten someone on the internet in the UK.

>pedo weeb living in United Kangdomstan
Deserved.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!!

Finally, a solid protectionist move by the government. Our child sex workers should not be forced to compete with Chinese knock-offs.

The wrong mindset-
Bin that threat!

He should have rented a loli from his local Pakistani grooming gang.

Meanwhile shitskins in the UK get to rape real kids with impunity.

>>Man who tried to import childlike sex doll to UK is jailed
>>A man who tried to import a childlike sex doll has been jailed in what is thought to be one of the first prosecutions of its kind in the UK.
>>A man who tried to import a childlike sex doll has been jailed in what is thought to be one of the first prosecutions of its kind in the UK.
>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/23/man-import-childlike-sex-doll-uk-jailed

Meanwhile muslims can rape girls kebab shops and throw them inside the meat grinder.

Those aren't for whites.

fpbp
fuck off muhammed

Hmmm. Sup Forums defending a peadophile. Really makes me think.

If we're gonna start worrying about the rights of toys, then I've got a couple of G.I. Joes that should be getting some checks from the Veteran's Association any day now.

>He also admitted downloading child abuse images and movies online.

This is the reason

>jailed for indecent images
So the guy's gonna do a little time for literal CP, not the fucking doll.

What can I say?
Even a broken clock shows the right time twice a day.
My only problem is that it's just 2 and a half years.

Why is he jailed? can it fire a bullet or something?

meanwhile REAL children used for sex are tolerated because the rapists are muslim.

>Andrew Dobson
>Andrew Dobson
>Andrew Dobson
>Andrew Dobson
>Andrew Dobson
ARE WE JUST GONNA IGNORE THIS?

Beware. This is likely the introduction of legislating laws to protect inanimate objects in order to normalize such regulations for the masses to accept.

don't be a goy
bin that toy

"Hanged"....unless you have a predilection for hung pedophiles. Faggot.

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/23/man-import-childlike-sex-doll-uk-jailed

WHERE THE FUCK IS NORBRO ARCHIVER DUDE?!?!?!?!?!

archive.is/zF0qx

Came here to say this

Do you know what past tense is? Of course not, you were too busy getting rammed up the ass by your grammar teacher.

Good, these people who buy this stuff are obviously future child molesters and should either be helped or culled.

Anyone who defends them deserves the same treatment.

Applying human rights to dolls? GREAT fucking idea!

>Andrew Dobson
kek

>it's literally easier to have sex with real children than dolls

the absolute state of the UK

Kill yourself, idiot.

The past tense of the style of execution is "hanged".

FPBP
The UK is no longer a part of the civilized, free, democratic west.
The UK is literally Sharia Law now.
Fuck Islam and fuck the UK.

yeah cause he didn't pay off the clinton foundation
for real child sex

>Pedophile
>Sex toys are children now
Can women & gays be arrested for having sex with dragon dildos now too?
Dragon sex is beastiality.

This. He had cheese pizza.
Had nothing to do with the doll.
Fucking click bait.

why would you even do this

Youre clearly a weirdo if you fuck child dolls but Im not sure if it should be illegal because its not an actual fucking child....

Explain to me how someone "being hung by their neck" is a grammatically incorrect sentence and unintelligible. The most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

You and that other pedo knew exactly what I was saying.

Fucking white men and their cultural appropriation.

underrated

reading kodomo no jikan is still okay though?

Its intelligable but its "hanged by the neck" not hung

This is just fyi btw. Grammer and spelling nazis are gay as fuck even when youre good at it. Theres conversational language and then theres proper language. Only faggots who just found out about proper language at their community college are into speaking properly 100% of the time for the next year before they realize how gay they are and quit

Grammar*
See? But no one cares

are the bongs trying to actually outcuck Canada?

Like fuck if I care. I hate these "language is an art form" faggots, not even understanding languages change and are nothing more than a means of communicating and conveying messages.

Hope these faggots are HUNG by their scrawny little necks.

>this 12yo little girl gets the bong in prison

feel bad for the faggot kind of

Anglokikeland was a mistake

I would rather the faggot fuck a piece of plastic vs possibly harming a real kid.

I always chuckle at sad sacks like you who can't even admit it when they're wrong.

If he was muslim and brought his child bride he would've gotten no jail time.

wow its a good thing they're finally doing something about the people actually raping the little girls. oh wait

Why do I have to admit anything? I'm wrong in the grammatical sense but absolute right in the "this is how regular normal people talk and speak to each other" way.

People that have tried this on me in real life ended up sitting at the lunch table by themselves for all three years of high school.

>"He also admitted downloading child abuse images and movies online."

The doll thing is a non-issue to me, but this certainly is. He is an actual pedophile

What the fuck would you prosecute under as? Statutory plastic? Possession of a underage assumption doll? Islamophobia?

I mean would I get in trouble if I say....mail a shitload of disposable squinchies with a loli image on it too Scotland Yard.

>What the fuck would you prosecute under as?

"Importation of the lifelike dolls is a relatively new phenomenon and there is no offence of possession, only [importing an obscene article.] "

"Dobson was arrested at his home and following a search indecent images of children were found on his computer. During his interview, Dobson admitted buying the doll to use for sex and for his own sexual gratification.

He also [admitted downloading child abuse images and movies online."]

It's not just the "obscene" doll, he was also CPfag pedophile

Huh well shit I thought there was a potential to have some fun. I mean shit it wouldn't be hard to make a fake business transaction and send it some faggot in the UK in hopes to fuck him.

shoulda kept it 2d like a real patrician
got what he deserved

Looks like we have one less britposter here. Godspeed you scumbag.

should have just grown out his beard and converted to islam so he could fuck real little girls

PEOPLE ARE HANGED
OBJECTS ARE HUNG
Okay, sweetie?

Why can't I say people are hung? I just did.

i'm pretty hung desu

>sex doll leads to arrest
>hundreds of immigrant child rapes lead to nothing

Good. Fucking pedo.

kinda looks like sargon, but older and less fat

I'd just claim it was smaller scale because I had limited storage space and was too much of a weak bitch to pick up/easily manipulate the full size models.

Like getting an ultra sub compact Smart Car.

>jewcob

Pedophilia is a disgusting disease of the brain and they should all be executed as soon as they are identified.

Murder is now legal if you can prove they were a pedo scum.

If anyone reading this wants nightmares google Charlene Downes.

Holy shit
>Paternity test forbidden.
>Women destroy you in the divorce courts.
>Sharia
>Niggers lmao
>Crime not to give your wife money
>Total internet surveillance.
>No guns, no self defence.

and now not allowed to get sexdolls?

i wonder when some imam from arab brought his 9 years old wife, will he be detained?

Man at surface level it sounds disgusting, but when I think about it this is stupid to punish someone over.
If some sex doll is preventing a pedophile from carrying out his or her fantasies on real little boys or girls then by all means go for it, I guess.

>Although the sexual abuse she was believed to have been subjected to had centred on kebab shops in the promenade area, which is where she was heading when last seen, police continued to consider her as a missing person rather that a murder victim for more than a year.
>... police started to treat it as a murder, reportedly after information about the circumstances of her disappearance "leaked out" to the public.[17][18]
>Both defendants were freed and given compensation for false arrest of around £250,000.

Ok, I'm done.