Education officials quietly push Transgender Ideology onto schools

Why aren't you protesting the deep state trying to brainwash our children, Sup Forums?

>An internal memo in the Department of Education says officials will investigate schoolteachers who do not comply with children’s demands to be called by the opposite-sex pronoun, for example, ‘her’ instead of ‘him.’

>The instruction was part of a jargon-filled memo dated June 6, and signed by Candice Jackson, the Acting Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights in the U.S. Education Department, which provides instructions to staff concerning “complaints involving transgender students.”

>The memo tells department lawyers how to respond when they get complaints involving “transgender students.” It says the department’s left-wing lawyers can use recent and disputed federal court decisions — not the elected President’s popular policies — to justify high-pressure lawsuits against teachers who have normal attitudes about the equal, different and complementary status of males and females.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/23/trump-administration-investigate-school-personnel-fail-use-trans-students-preferred-pronouns/
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/1ihYS
bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/
archive.is/q6MLV
archive.is/9sht9
archive.is/pdhu3
archive.is/5ET9b
archive.is/F63ao
archive.is/yjTxP
archive.is/FuIgD
archive.is/eHOvR
archive.is/EHYp6
archive.is/M9plQ
archive.is/xOdfN
archive.is/pMsN2
archive.is/NTlib
archive.is/D4bjX
archive.is/8MhmJ
archive.is/gpsBs
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships/
archive.is/VdJP8
archive.is/ofThs
archive.is/FQjLQ
hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-individuals/section-1557/1557faqs/index.html
archive.is/eKxo3
archive.is/OOtVl
archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/23/trump-administration-investigate-school-personnel-fail-use-trans-students-preferred-pronouns/

God damn, hopefully DeVos can do something about this

Then stop using pronouns on that student, just call it by its legal name. Surely they can't fire a teacher for calling a student by their legal name under law?

>"you'd like me to call you 'her' instead of 'him' from now on? No problem, Steve."

>Acting Assistant Secretary
>Acting

Almost certainly an Obama leftover. Why the FUCK is Trump taking so long to fill these positions? THEY DO MATTER.

She is.

Trump should have just come in on Jan 20th and said, if you had a job last week, you're fired.

Make it simple, everyone must wear a number

mwahahahahaha I like it
>prisoner number...er I mean student number 0230034, you're getting detention for calling sally by her name

>pol is worried about whether or not public school brain washing centers 'cave' to something as irrelevant as transexual acceptance, and not about the fact that they exist at all and that a corrupt government backed by the world bank and its Jewish overlords is spendng billions of dollars every year brain washing every person they know since childhood

You guys are so fucking easily distracted and crippled by disinformation and irrelevant trivial fears, opinions, and concerns that you are literally paralyzed by your own neurosis and stupidity.

You're not revolutionaries; you aren't white nationalists, you're a bunch of brainwashed nerds hiding in your echo box safe space - soft as babyshit intellectual cowards using misplaced anger (misplaced in that you'd rather argue with trannies or ignorant niggers or feminists then ever raise your fist against your real oppressors because one costs you nothing but your valueless time and the other exposes you to real risk to achieve a real goal) as a substitute for self improvement and wisdom.

You're looking at this wrong. Devos shouldn't 'do something about this.' She should resign. As should every other employee of the Department of Education. Because that should be shut the fuck down with decisions going back to the city and/or state level for EVERYTHING.

those bank of america murals are some fucked up shit

American College of Pediatricians - Gender Ideology Is "Institutionalized Child Abuse"
>Puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones causes permanent sterility
>The required life time use of cross-sex hormones also puts these children at risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, cancers and more
>Rates of suicide are nearly twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/1ihYS

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.
bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/

As many as 98% of gender-confused boys and 88% of gender-confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.
>DSM-V under "Gender Dysphoria without a disorder of sex development"
Close to 80% of such children would abandon their confusion and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.
archive.is/q6MLV

Pushing Kids Into Transgenderism Is Sadistic, Medical Malpractice
>Socially indoctrinating young children toward accepting transgenderism is rampant today in public schools, starting as early as kindergarten
archive.is/9sht9

The trans population is growing at what should be considered an alarming rate.
archive.is/pdhu3

NHS: the number of children younger than 10 being sent to sex change doctors has quadrupled
>Tavistock
archive.is/5ET9b

Number of children wanting to become opposite sex doubling each year in Sweden, say doctors.
>"The increase is identical on the adult side too."
archive.is/F63ao

This is the logical outcome of this madness, when gender pronouns become too complicated for anyone to use, when genders have become so confused that names are deemed to reinforce stereotypes

everyone will identify as their unique person code

hi, I'm R65832 but you can call me R

IOC rules transgender athletes can take part in Olympics without surgery
archive.is/yjTxP

Transgender MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket
archive.is/FuIgD

Transgender Weightlifter Sets Womens' Masters World Records
archive.is/eHOvR

Transgender roller derby star says it's been a long way to the top
archive.is/EHYp6

50-year-old 6'6" 220 lb transgender joins womens' college basketball team
archive.is/M9plQ

Trans athlete added to Canadian women's dodgeball team
archive.is/xOdfN

Transgender sues women's football team; plays on another
archive.is/pMsN2

This Transgender Volleyball Player Has Sights Set on 2020 Olympics
archive.is/NTlib

This transgender college volleyball player is headed to the NCAA
archive.is/D4bjX

Mianne Bagger made history by becoming the first transsexual to ever play in a womens' professional golf tournament
archive.is/8MhmJ

Transgender cyclist places first among women in Arizona race
archive.is/gpsBs

Transgender freshman sprinter, born a male, wins two girls state championships
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships/

Cricket: Transgender player joins women's team
archive.is/VdJP8

Previously captain of a men's handball team in Canberra, Australia, Transgender Hannah Mouncey announced he would be joining the Australian women's handball team in 2016. But in October 2016, the Daily Telegraph reported that Mouncey had been sidelined over height fears.
archive.is/ofThs

It's so obviously satanic and I'm not even a bible basher

On the Tax Payers' Dime
>Department of Health and Human Services - sex reassignment surgery for Medicare recipients
archive.is/FQjLQ

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services with Affordable Care Act - mandate for health professionals, insurance companies:
>doctors must perform gender transition procedures on children, even when those procedures may be physically and emotionally harmful to the child
>forces virtually all private insurance companies and many employers to cover gender transition procedures or face severe penalties and legal action
>affects “nearly all doctors in the U.S.”
hhs.gov/civil-rights/for-individuals/section-1557/1557faqs/index.html
archive.is/eKxo3
archive.is/OOtVl

Allowing trannies in the military and forcing citizens to pay for cosmetic surgeries negatively affects troop morale as well as impacts enlistment rates/quality.

The Pentagon is likely to spend between $2.4 to $8.4 million annually on the transexual treatment
>expects to pay between $40,000 to $50,000 during the course of a service member's life to treat gender dysphoria.
>*Not including the cost of "tremendous amounts of training on transgender" education and time
>Hormone therapy doesn’t require designated recovery time, but reassignment surgeries require up to 21 days medical leave plus up to 90 days medical disability
>Male-to-female genital surgery, which requires the longest recovery, leaves soldiers nondeployable for 135 days.
archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC

>unique person code
bro I love you lmao

Same. I'm hesitant to throw around a word like 'evil.' And I'm no saint. But forcing me to contribute in industrialized child abuse is where I draw the line.

So why is this transgender shit being pushed this hard in schools? What principal, teacher, or professor looks at all this and goes "yeah I really need to throw out 30years of proven science to help these people" ?

There's nothing wrong with accommodating transgendered children you bigot

deluded twat

you know not what you do

>>An internal memo in the Department of Education says officials will investigate schoolteachers who do not comply with children’s demands to be called by the opposite-sex pronoun, for example, ‘her’ instead of ‘him.’

The entire fucking department needs to be trashed and thrown in the shit bin.

Too bad trannies are mentally ill though.

They'd fit better in the loony bin.

My job as a teacher is to teach, not to give a fuck about the gender identity crisis my students are going through, let alone try to fight them on it. If one of my students can tell me what the function of the endoplasmic reticulum is why should I give a fuck what they want to be called?

My classroom maintains an atmosphere of respect. If a male student wants to be called by female pronouns then so be it as long as they are respectful and don't cause a disruption. Transphobic assholes cause disruptions exponentially more than students who just mind their own business.

Why is there something wrong with doing something that costs you NOTHING but the minutest momentary thought effort but helps alleviate the discomfort of a mental illness so significant that it causes more than half its sufferers to kill themselves?

The answer is there isn't, but you're so sold on your self delusion and your need to 'fit in' to the Zeitgeist of the idiots around you that you feel that changing a pronoun for a mentally ill person costs you nothing and may mean the world to them is some kind of virtue signalling line in the sand, and by refusing to do it for no reason at all you are somehow asserting how 'traditional' and 'right wing' and 'masculine' you are, while in fact you just expose yourself as a sheltered insecure child too afraid to manifest even basic empathy for someone suffering an affliction they in no way chose to acquire.

you feel that refusing to change a pronoun* rather

Rewrote part of it and spliced it wrong.

So are most of the posters here, and members of the first world lower and middle class in general.

Brain washed = mentally ill.

ok user. how do we stop them pushing homosexuality is okay, deciding your a trans or a fucking tree is okay.

when this is being pushed by SJW paid for by soros at the state levels? these organisations or better yet SJW CORPORATIONS, are controlling schooling for ((them))

if we don't have oversight from a top down perspective how do we fix this.
we are trying to use trump administration, to remove degenerates from posts. then we can remove the trump administration to states. then soros steps back in.. i dunno bro.

shit like this is why i went to every trump rally switched parties and voted for him in the primaries and in the general election.

THIS IS FUCKING CANCER. THIS WOMEN SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED. AS WELL AS ANYONE IN HER FAMILY TREE. remove the cancer from the body.

Tell that to Evergreen college students

why protest anything?
My kids are either going private prep or homeschooled and if they go my ass is kicking it over in Poland and they can learn to spell after learning to field strip their Moist Nugs.

You know nothing

Please, elucidate me bitch.

You guys are just as bad as tumblrinas about empty catch phrases and posturing.

Whoa, I'm totally shocked that a rabid left globalist never-Trumper would try to quietly sabotage the Trump agenda when placed in a position of authority.

Surely Jared or Ivanka can do something to stop this.

>protesting
shut up

You're the one who's looking at this wrong. Public education shouldn't exist, not the governments' job.

Bingo, finally a non retarded user. Worrying about transsexuality in the school system is worrying that your malignant brain tumor might be developing a weird mole or freckle.

I say if it's got a dick its a him if it has a vagina it's a her. Once they're 13 if they're whining and screaming nonono I am X.NOT.Y. I say everyone in the class go dead silent and look at them and have the teacher put a gold star on their shirt, everyone can applaud, and then they can go back to reality and be educated in a school on math and stuff

Math and writing and stuff*