I'm thinking about moving to FL soon. Is the state Sup Forums approved? Any cities to avoid, that sorta thing?

I'm thinking about moving to FL soon. Is the state Sup Forums approved? Any cities to avoid, that sorta thing?

I have a pretty portable degree.

Thinking of Tampa but idk

hope you'll get eaten by gator one day

Canada fag here, I used to live in Florida. I would say Jacksonville is your best bet. You don't want to be a fag and move somewhere like the keys!

Florida sucks balls man move to Texas

If you meet Florida Man, can you bring me his autograph? He's my favorite superhero!

I thought Jacksonville was full of blacks and Fred Durst

dont move where the niggers and south american subhumans live.

Where would you recommend? I thought the big cities in Texas are pretty much destroyed by this point.

Around Tampa is mostly white and non-redneck with great job opportunities. I recommend the other side of the bay such as Clearwater. I lived there about 10 years ago and there were no nogs to be found working at any of the businesses. I seriously almost never saw one. It was weird to me moving from a place infested with niggers to a place where it was all whites working even in fast food.

that's why I'm asking. But you didn't tell me where that was

I don't know about Jacksonville but I went to Orlando once and you'd think I'd gotten my ticket confused with one for Puerto Rico. Tacofags were everywhere.

Florida fag here let me break it down for you.

North Florida = Georgia lite

Rednecks, Trailer trash, college towns, and niggers around Jacksonville

Central Florida = Midwest

Suburban cancer and Redneck

Florida West Coast = California

Cuckholds, swingers, meth heads, and Floridaman

Florida East Coast = Northeast

Jews, Retirees, Snowbirds, Niggers, Cubans, Haitians, and expensive as fuck.

Stay away from the following counties: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Hillborough, Alachua, Leon, Orange and Osceola.

Those are leftist havens for niggers and spics. They are changing the names of roads to spanish name in order to pander to all of the spics. (see south Orlando)

Stay rural Florida which is true Florida. Seminole, Lake, Polk, Brevard.

as a texasfag, don't move to texas, its constantly humid and hot. We have shitty wildlife, a fuckload of mexiniggers katrina niggers and strait up whitetrash meth heads. Move to Montana or something like that.

Fuck off we are full. Keep your shit in your shitty state dickbag.

they are

Always thought Texas was the American stereotype.

Jax's problem is that it is a Navy town. Not as bad as it was in prior to 2000 when there were 3 Naval bases there, but, it is still heavy Navy. So you get a lot of nigger transplants.

Dude if you think Texas weather is fuck, Florida is like 10x worse

>HUMIDITY
>mosquitos
>hurricanes
>spring break
>highest population of kikes after MY
>cubans
Literally why would you ever want to live there?

>Florida East Coast
>includes Jews
>expensive as fuck
Gee, I wonder if there's a connection.

they're both pretty bad.

The post's composure postured like low IQ. Thought a chimp was behind the wheel? Wait is it a nigger?

sure is
at least it voted Trump

t. live in south florida

its hell on earth, 3rd world , almost no whites , all the whites are old and half dead

sure you might be able to find a nice little spot in north florida

but you can find white towns in any state

florida isnt the place

>Stay away from the following counties: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Hillborough, Alachua, Leon, Orange and Osceola.

To add to it, Florida does not have sanctuary cities. They have sanctuary counties. the above listed went to Clinton, the above listed are the Florida sanctuary counties.

Come to Clearwater. It's like a whiter version of Tampa with virtually no ghettoes. Plus if you go to the beach you get to meet random vacationing European whites, which are always interesting to talk to. Yesterday I played volleyball with two Bulgarians and an English girl and her boyfriend.

Great gun laws and great car laws

>Brevard
>rural
it's one gigantic suburb m8

Melbourne and Palm Bay yeah. Go near the St Johns River, kayak through the mangrove tunnels.

Similar situation, but I'm thinking New Hampshire because I love seasons and hate mosquitoes

reminder that north/rural florida fags are NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF FLORIDA

the major population center where everyone lives at is a giant fucking shit hole

thats what florida is

its not what some white guys with a population of 7 in a fucking swamp said YA FLORIDA HURRRRRR

>go near St Johns
>get eaten by alligator
Brevard county sucks m8

Seasons are overrated m8. Where do you live now? I'll trade places with you for a year

swing state, so go be conservative there. Excellent gun laws too.

If you fucks ever start allowing white people in, it's where I'll go

Upstate NY. Beautiful, but shit politics (NYC) and horrendous taxes.

I never understood people that live in NY but not NYC. You're basically just footing the bill for them.

Actually, with its geographical location relative to ours, the foot is billing us.

Agrred lived in both

Texas >Florida

Unless you want to go to the beach every day/into water sports

Then pick Florida

I live in Tampa Bay. Why here? I would move if I could

Move somewhere central to the Tampa/Orlando/Gainesville trifecta of good food, entertainment and hot as balls weather.
Used to live in central Florida and all three of those were about an hour drive. Was fucking great to be able to bounce between all three at a moments notice. Stay away from the cities, though, full of shitheads. If you really want some city life, move about 20 minutes outside of one. cheaper, safer and still easy to get around town.

Tampa is puerto rico/mexico, unless you are going to live in suburbs like durant, valrico. Stay away from brandon.

North Central Florida Man reporting in. Florida is great if you live in North Central or in the country. Beautiful weather, just be careful of the heat, and the hottest women on Earth. I don't know why, but Florida girls are some of the most attractive 3D women you will ever meet.

Also we have castle doctrine, which means that you can actually defend your property if you have to, and the Stand Your Ground law, which means that if you are being attacked or robbed, you don't have to Observe, Report and Run like in Eurabia. Instead, you can Ready, Aim, Fire on a threat just as the founding fathers intended.

FL is based, but you should live in the north central area or in the country.

>I'm thinking about moving to FL
Don't, unless you like 10+ months of 90+ degree weather.

Tampa resident here, best state best city. However we don't want any more transplants so please stay out

>North Central Florida
>hottest women on Earth

dafuq, i lived in marion for 10 years, no fucking clue what you are talking about, unless you are into trailer trash

greetings fellow Tampa-bro

Check out Phoenix instead, I promise. Go to Zillow and put in your budget, you can buy or rent here, just make sure to add "pool" to your search terms.

Hot without the humidity. Unless you really need a beach, but we have lakes and oceans are just a few hours away. COL is dirt cheap, like Midwest levels of dirt cheap.

Gainesville here. Maybe it's the university, but there are hawt babes everywhere here. Walk around downtown on any given day and you will lose count of how many semen demons there are.

Hello my friend