ARE AMERICANS OKAY

with their country being a laughinstock of the world with their current president?

Other urls found in this thread:

shtfplan.com/headline-news/leaked-police-report-there-are-23-muslim-controlled-no-go-zones-in-sweden-plagued-with-violence-sexual-assaults-and-gun-crimes_06232017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just chillin'

>Sweden

Lol. Please.

I don't know, tell us shareblue.

Well hey now, you´re supposed to be the worlds leader. And your ELECT is a .... special person.

>Sweden

it's not though. he visited what 50 muzzie countries and they all loved him. those are places that respect power and authority. he has the respect of serious world leaders. what, trudeau and macron aren't fans? saddiq khan? merkel? those are places that love trannies, love muzzie explosions and just crave an all-you-can-eat buffet of them

I'm not a child so I really don't care how Europeans feel about it

Sure, I only care about the opinions of those I respect.

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>sweden
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>DUH MERICanS ArE STooPID
>(he says as muhhamed is fucking his wife)

>caring what other countries think
This is why the EU keeps shoving refugees on you.

Send back your foreign aid/UN money, and then we'll talk, shitbird.

Okay britbong... aka pakibongian

Reported to Swedish authorities for hate speech.

We were a "laughingstock" under George W. Bush too.

Didn't stop the rest of you from sucking our dicks when ISIS came about.

>caring about what third world shitholes and eurocucks think

i think you've got bigger problems to worry about sven

We will do that after you take in your share of refugees.

>gladimhere putitin

Lord above did I fucking kek

The day I start caring about what Europeans think of me and my country is the day I put the barrel of a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toe

honestly the only country that I see being a laughing stock for the world is Sweden

>european canada
I like how people always talk about these yuropoor shitholes laughing at us while they're literally destroying their own nations with refugees

>Sweden

if this isnt bait i dont know what is.

because that worked out for you didn't it

(((the world)))

i'm employed? all my friends are and we are saving people from dying in hate crimes, war. what are doing?

Preach it, brother.

>Glad I'm Here Put it in

kek

>this thread again

>Sweden
>calling anyone a laughing stock

how about them rape rates?

> pic related, Sven. All swedish girls are whores who beg to be raped and their culture is corrupt. Their parents are teaching them to be whores and they enjoy being raped because thats what wearing revealing clothes means. they are begging for it. I'm a 2nd generation immigrant and thats what i belive my whole life

where is nigel farage

We've been taking in fake refugees for decades. It's your turn, bitch

>american prez isnt popular haha
>daughter is gangraped again o well

priorities

This century the US presidents have been Bad, Mediocre and Crazy.

At least still not batshit crazy, but that will come too. Walken-Busey?

At least Carter wasn't so bad when you think back.

Donald Trump has no mental illnesses that you can prove

Fuck off with your slide threads shillblue.

Herbed

YOU OTTAH FOKEN MOW-RON

Are you fucking retarded? He handed the American built Panama canal over to a nation of kleptocratic pineapple heads. He handed Iran over to a bunch of sexually frustrated theology students.

Are Swedes really ok with their country being the rape capital of the world?

(OP)
>We were a "laughingstock" under George W. Bush too.

>Didn't stop the rest of you from sucking our dicks when ISIS came about.

OP is butthurt cause refugee gangraped his entire family

shtfplan.com/headline-news/leaked-police-report-there-are-23-muslim-controlled-no-go-zones-in-sweden-plagued-with-violence-sexual-assaults-and-gun-crimes_06232017

When will you fags learn that we don't give a fuck what foreigners think?

>Checks flag
>Sweden

>sweden
>laughingstock country
Awesome bait, mate

Coming from Sweden, your criticism means almost nothing....

Yes. As a liberal 100x yes. Other, more sane countries, need to do more to criticize Trump openly. More leaked audio of him being made fun of (Australia), more attempts to shame us (France and the Paris climate accord), and more state visits to be canceled (UK) -- actions like these are the only thing that is going to wake people up to the reality of what they elected.

We take in our share of South Americans every year, we have no obligation to answer for YOUR leaders' poor decisions as well.

>ELECT is a .... special person.
Welcome to what Sup Forums has memed -
Kakistocracy
The epitome of what the (((echo chamber))) deplores most within themselves made manifest to a people that once were happy.
Kakistocracy -
the ultimate "pill" of no particular color, for the disenfranchised Sup Forumsack who hates him/herself and by extension the world

fuck off, Swedistan.

Kakistocracy

Sweden is an international joke

your being replaced, raped, and invaded by people who have no respect for your, your culture or your way of life. You will be living in an islamic society by the middle of this century

The election was in part about America recognizing that being liked by suicidal losers isn't worth fucking yourself over.
Your country is a cucked shithole. You fags are jerking off as your women are being raped by invaders. Why should we care what you soon-to-be-extinct, limp-wristed weaklings think? Why should anyone?

>laughinstock
it's not
with Trump I can respect America again

Go watch your mom get raped by a mudslime.