All muslims I know are decent people and live by their moral code

>all muslims I know are decent people and live by their moral code
>they have a wife that cooks, looks out for the children and takes care of the house
>they are happy

Meanwhile our Christian families are filled with degeneracy.

Why are people against Islam again?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2014/08/uk-1400-non-muslim-children-exploited-by-muslim-rape-gangs-authorities-did-nothing-for-fear-of-being-thought-as-racist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your anegdotes dont count for shit.

people are against that which is inherently better than them

BAAAANG.. thats why

nice try mohammad

All the muslims I know are inbred

Oh just wait moHAMmed. Soon you will fall to the mighty Jew.

>looks out for the children
Yeah nah. They let their young kids roam the streets until late at night without any rules or boundries until they're in their teens. And then they never know where the hell they're at. Their sons don't grow up overrepresenting the crime statistics for no reason.

It's always baffled me how mothers that literally have nothing else to do but sit on their arse at home manage to produce the shittiest members of society.

They could be decent people in middle east.
Europe is not USA. Europe is white land.
It was until leftist retards start importing human garbage from middle east and africa.

Christiany or islam worshiping doesnt mean you are good or not. What is important that they are invaders and need to go home or to death camps.

>Why are people against Islam again?

Look at the pic.Then you will understand why.

That's strange. Every Muslim family I've ever know was a loud bunch of fuckers who try very hard to undermine the system. Their kids get offended so quickly (probably because of their parents and religion) and are impatient and disrespectful.
Only once was I thanked by a Muslim. I gave him my pocket change since he was poor.

That in your picture is NOT Christianity. I don't know what washed up denomination with shitty preachers that church has, but here in East Europe we have based Christianity. Women get in Church with their heads covered. And there are no benches for lazy folks to snooze during religious ceremony.
Pic related.

Is this one better

its all because they beat their wives behind the scenese.

>all muslims I know are decent

Stay drunk on that taqiyya

>Muslim women only love their husband
>Husband only loves their 283409284902834 wives.

Hi, welcome to /pol jew.

jihadwatch.org/2014/08/uk-1400-non-muslim-children-exploited-by-muslim-rape-gangs-authorities-did-nothing-for-fear-of-being-thought-as-racist

We're going to kill them, but really your vile race is first in line.

We were here first you cunt. Can't you fucking see?

I went to an Orthodox liturgy the other day and it was exactly like this. The demeanor of the women surprised me. They were serious, helpful, and modest. A sort of stern frankness/honesty. So different from the phoney attitude and fake smiles other Christian women carry.

Damn gotta be honest that traditional Christian style is hot.

Seems like a good plan to me. Praise allah.

>Why are people against Islam again?

Because it's foreign, alien and unCanadian.