Are you happy Trumpfags? Is this the America you wanted??

Are you happy Trumpfags? Is this the America you wanted??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zqXp1jxmpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess his date really hated him.

Yes and yes.

Yeah actually

No, I'd prefer they gas them.

Yup, that's exactly why I voted for him.

I'm pretty sure this sort of thing happened under the previous administration, though. Hard for me to tell the facts under your tidal wave of girlish tears, O.P.

>spic free
yes

ahahhhahaha

MORE

FUCK SPICS

Poor dude. It's literally a super villain origin story. Shut up fags, I'm all about getting rid of illegals, but I dont think this dude is the problem.

>tatoo on the neck.

He has to go back.

No, this is terrible. They should have deported his whole fucking family and brought charges of conspiracy to violate federal immigration laws against the school board.

he's illegal he's the problem

Yes it is, thanks for asking.

No, your party still exists, but this is a good bonus.

>neck tattoo

gas him

>I'm all about getting rid of illegals
>but not that one
>or that one
>or that one

several months later...

>or that one
>or that one
>or that one

>...
>omg why is all this crime & violence by illegals still happening!!

>he's hispanic he's the problem
Fixed that for you.

How are illegals allowed into schools in the first place? Fucking liberal public schools with no accountability. It's time to start holding grants and federal funding to schools who won't verify ALL student's legal status in the country and if caught should be fined just like employers.

>neck tattoo

If he stood in his country, he would have had a nice prom. Blame the parents for being parasites.

Why do you think "legal status" matters to the people who want to wipe you out, user.?

Yes.

What's the problem? Are you implying Mexico is some kind of shit hole that peope don't wanna live in?

Yes to both.

Probably a drug dealer/gang member since he can't get a real job

good riddance

youtu.be/zqXp1jxmpsw

Thrilled.

Good riddance to the little shit.

Yes.

haha that little beandip got keked hard

He'll have to have a homecoming instead!

neat

Top kek.

>tatoo
little faggot deserved it

Now he gets to have a virgin wife in mexico. Will someone deport me?

this is such a perfect bait thread for pol. gj OP.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, wait, your serious, let me laugh even harder

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

>Literall waves of shit

Woody Guthrie was the original cuck. He was the blueprint from which all white cucks came from. I had celebration drinks and steak when he died.

This land of mine ain't your land, fucking commie.

good work USA. one less

I'd actually prefer that they waited and deported him AT his prom.

The aoc in mexico is 12. He literally gets to have a gf now. Fuck Gaymerica.

Hows that Swastika 1488 #Freekekistan tattoo working out for you?

It is actually probably best for him. In Mexico, Mexicans that have spent a significant amount of time in America are revered. They are known as "Santos de la Liberdad". Most mexicans live their lives hoping to be able to just touch American soil, to be in the presence of a person who has actually lived there for so long, fill their poor hearts with hope. He will probably with a few years be made Governor of a territory, followed up by President with a few years after that. His life trajectory is going to go no where but UP UP UP!

That would of been epic - get the DJ involved too

"aaaaaand now we are going to announce the prom king!!! Diego Diaz! (or whatever his name is)"

wait for him to get up

"diego diaz, you have won a 1 way trip to MEXICOOOOO!!!"

cue ice agents.

would of been great.

I wish I could do it myself, dragging them out kicking and screaming.

>ICE now nabs law abiding undocumented immigrants

lel

Antifa! You mad? Come and get me, I'm super racist.

So now he has to file paperwork like every other legal immigrant to get back in. Oh the sadness.

So brave. So noble. So #woke.

>law abiding

>illegal immigrant
>law abiding

Hell yeah

Fuck yeah. He has to go back.

When did illegal immigrants become a legal thing?

>gets deported

probably shouldn't have come here illegally

Nice trips

Captcha: Mexico avrnida

He'll like mexico better anyway. No white people, no trump. No filthy stinkin laws.

yea it is

> beats
He is also probably deaf by now
Rip young beano

Topkek, way to dodge a date.

Fuck yeah. This is exactly what I voted for.

Living in CA, I'm planning on dressing non descriptive with my DSLR and going to these rallies and just photographing. Of course a mix of pic related and a blue wind breaker with no letters, and sunglasses. Just to scare the shit out of them.

>Fear will keep the systems in line.

>No I'm not happy

I WANT THEM ALL GONE

How does it feel for all you pedes to parrot the "DEEP STATE" and "MAGA" while the truth is there?

Russia chose you and your candidate because you guys are typical uneducated, checked out, and willing to believe anything if it confirms your world views.

Let me leave you a little documentary done by the KGB on "Brainwashing a Nation"

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

Enjoy, its never late to start educating yourselves guys. You'll thank me one day.

>shut up fags, I'm all about getting rid of illegals except for when it comes to getting rid of them

She wanted to put the relationship on ICE.

>sees neck tattoo
Yes send the degenerate back

We didn't forget to document them. They purposely evaded documentation and snuck into the country illegally. They are illegal immigrants. Not "oops, our bad, we meant to give you legal documentation to be here and write down all your info and other stuff" immigrants. Let's say it together:

I L L E G A L

You guys. Stop the Beaner Bashing. My best friend is Hispanic.

wait where the problem?

Listen dipshit, Russia didn't hack the election, they illegally exposed the ILLEGAL shit that the DNC was doing. The people voted for trump. Also even if they did something like that, it backfired as trump has been pissing off Russia to a great extent recently...

They forgot the rest of his family.

>Are you happy Trumpfags? Is this the America you wanted??
Yes and yes?

>white
>Illegally immigrated
pick one

>gang tattoo
>senior prom

Yeap.

yes

Let's be honest, the only people who still like him at this point are /r/the_Donald. Maybe some other people, but mostly t_D.

A private company claims russia hacked the dnc. Maybe they did, but we don't know what they actually released. For all we know, Seth Rich was the leaker, killed by russian agents because they wanted hillary to win. She's the real communist.

Fags in bags.

You got it kiddo

POL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERS

Aww you're cute when you feel scared and your views are contested.

I hope you totally don't kill yourself when all you hoped and "voted" for comes crashing down and the people you HATE rule this country for the next two decades.

Throw a gay in the bay.

Hahahaha... shouldn't of been there in the first place stealing free education. Deport them all

Haven't seen this level of autism since 8ch*n.

I think Reddit is a colony of cuckolds and faggots, and I audible chuckled when I saw OP's headline.

Yes, people shouldn't be here illegally. They had a chance to get deferred action under Obama, the ones that didn't deserve to be here even less. They didn't even care enough to try. It sucks for those that were born here and not ever taught spanish, but second gen immigrants tend to be either really hard working or criminals, and I'm betting a neck tattoo means he isn't planning on working hard anytime soon.

100 million to go.

Yeah dude you're not pissed that he actually had a prom date or anything like that. I'm saying deporting high school kids minutes before prom might be in poor form. I'd think the outside of a home depot might be a good starting point compared to this dummy.

Yes

Yes,if hes illegal deport em

THROAT TATTOO