Update on Sussex Police!

So they made a series of limp wristed explanations and damage control posts today. They are really cracking under the pressure. Keep it up.

Also please note: hit them hard on their hypocrisy, express outrage at their crackdown on free speech etc. They seem very responsive to such posts especially if they think you're from Sussex. Demand explanations for how your tax dollars are being used. Just read their posts. You can get a sense for how to get shameful responses from them.

They know they are in a PR nightmare. They are trying to burying this with news about them doing "real policing". Don't let them. Make them explain and apologize and exploit every weakness they expose.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SuptDavePadwick/status/878335937620582402
twitter.com/SuptDavePadwick/status/878336514647879681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yell at people doing what they haven't been told to do by national leaders
>Don't start murdering leaders that make them do this

UK will never be saved. Just jettison it into deep space

Quick rundown?

British police twitter
@metpoliceuk
@DurhamRPU
@northumbriapol
@NewcastlePolice
@npgateshead
@DurhamPolice
@WYP_RPU
--------------------------------------
for shits and giggles
Ministry of Interior - Qatar @MOI_QatarEn
Islamabad Police @ICT_Police
turkey police twitter @trkshplsdpt

LEAVE THE SUSSEX POLICE ALONE !!!11!!!

Bump

>I like to eat shit. We the shit eaters are tiny minority and not well accepted, often even mocked. Why police won't paint our brown shit eater pride flag on their cars to show support?

How this would be a different case?

>Brit in Sussex makes inflammatory anti-muslim statements on facebook
>Sussex police arrest him and make Twitter post stating they've arrested him specifically for his FB post
>Britain is living in 1984

post some screenshots pls.

wat happen

quick rundown pls

why doesn't Britain protect its citizens?
When I think of the English specifically I think stiff upper lip, independent, and loyal
But this is disgusting, hope you true lads turn this around

>No screen caps

Come on man post them, I want to see the traitorous bastards squirm.

This is disgusting.

Hit em hard boys.

bump

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

good job faggot, you are on their watchlist now.

They have a fucking divers ity budget??????

What in the mother FUCK??

You should of wrote, your hate crime laws dont affect me hahahaahh

Ohhhhh fuck ME!!! Lmao. I sure hope they dont fly all the way to Colorado to get me!!

They already know that

We need some anons with SJW accounts to start grilling them for their "alt-right fash mobile", make them feel like they're being attacked from both sides now

Bump this needs to happen

I hope not but I hope you know that they share information right? Five-eyes?

I think you forgot our intelligence agencies communicate.

So long as bashing muslims with freedom of speech is OK in your local district, have no fear.

The data will be stored under the utah desert and analyzed for decades to come by supercomputers.

Free Speech 1st amendment backed by the 2nd

Best to radicalise and upset them, seeing as they're the only ones on the island allowed to have sporks.

Kek

>Delighted & proud to be @sussex_police LGBT Champion. Proud to support the livery of our Pride cars @Inspmarkevans @SusPolDiversity
twitter.com/SuptDavePadwick/status/878335937620582402

>We will stand up for what is right & we will NOT tolerate hate crime of any kind. @Inspmarkevans @Suptderrick = legends
twitter.com/SuptDavePadwick/status/878336514647879681