Please please please tell me you faggots aren't into this whole "LE EBIN KEKISTANI" shit?

Please please please tell me you faggots aren't into this whole "LE EBIN KEKISTANI" shit?

This is literally no different than what liberals do

t. /r/marchagainsttrump

There was literally no difference between them and obnoxious libtards since Trump began campaigning.

I am a proud KEKistani. YOU can not take this away from me.

Kek is a false god

Respect for BMT though, he knows how to get those shekels flowing in his favour

go back to plebbit faggot

Yes

we know that kekistan was a joke that reddit took it seriously like every other jokes Sup Forums shits out

kekistan posters are just ironical or lost plebbitors

its reddit, we like kek but kekistani is for literal virgin betakuks

>This is literally no different than what liberals do
Oh no my friend. This is much worse.

You see. Liberals, in their identity politics, are completely sincere. When a liberal tells you they identify as XYZ, they actually do. It might be dumb, immature bullshit but it's a core belief they hold about themselves.

Meanwhile, cuckistanis are anything but. They are attempting to "beat the liberals at their own game" and "be le epic trolls" but are far too overt and, frankly, retarded about it.

Only one of them is an obnoxious retard on purpose.

The whole Kristan thing is a psyop to make the right look as lame as possible. Just look at who's leading the whole keksitan thing kikes, quadroons, skeptics, redditors etc.

t. /ptg//the_kikepuppet which is almost the same

Kekistan is an attempt to interfere with meme magic and an attack on kek himself. Ignore it.

>that flag
kys

liberals use hate symbols?

Kekistan is Bronies 2.0

It's as simple as that.

that's an interesting way to look at it.
not exactly right but definitely on the same level of cringe

are you lowkey all looking like that ?
i swear, it seems to always be the same person
fat, glasses, shitty hair

you forgot
>drinking milk at your computer desk

>Not exactly right

>4chinz creates OC
>rebbit catch on but entirely misunderstand it like the easily influenced cunts that they are.

It's a deliberate ruse to get the useful idiots out and about, we need people who are too stupid and arrogant to be out in public and on the frontlines justifying their actions while we, the puppet masters, do the real scheming.

Stay mad faggot.