What is /pol's opinion on those niggers?

>What do you think of those three countries
>which is better and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUM-2Jo3AH8
youtube.com/watch?v=qu1-FGx5q-Y
dictionary.sensagent.com/Carleton S. Coon/en-en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is any of them white?

No.

Bumping to my thread is like sucking my own dick

Yet white race is called caucasian race

Literally who?

I know it's hard for americans to learn geography

But are they white?

thread could have been good but OP is such a fag that he ruined it

Best
>Georgia

Very nice
>Nagorno Karabakh

Not muslims at least
>Armenia

Roach scum
>Ajerbaijan

Who the fuck knows
>Abkhazia & South Ossetia

But seriously, does anything even happen there?

I think Georgians are whiter
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUM-2Jo3AH8

hello friends

Post your flag Levan.

The only niggers there are the Azeris

can confirm

Not from Levant

Since it's clear you're Georgian, can you explain to me why Georgians love pylons so much. Everywhere you turn in Georgia it's pylons.

>Beautiful scenery?
Improve it with pylons fucking everywhere.
>Too many pylons?
Block them out with even more pylons.

I can't understand your batshit crazy language, but the national anthem is probably 'we must construct additional pylons'.

>pic unrelated - Armenia

>Forgot pic

yeah, idk what's the deal with the pylon fetish. what's even worse is the fact that the government loves erecting postmodern monstrosities like pic related all over the capital. also, they're right in the old town (the most beautiful part of the capital), which just adds insult to injury.

i have a lot of armenian friend, they're cool. i think they all consider themselves white. i don't really know a lot about the countries themselves, probably shitholes if i had to wager a guess.

why are caucasians so violent?

turks who like to roleplay as different countries

>role play
You put the Azeris there you retarded mongoloid

Georgia in any way

German philisopher came to georgia few centuries ago and saw all these white people, he wrote down the word ''caucasian'' and some dumb american nigger snatched that word and called their ''people'' caucasian. It's disgusting.

north caucasus has muslim countries such as chechnya, dagestan, etc. Few centuries ago when russians came in nortern caucasus they slaughterd them and made them wild.

:))

Debatable (Georgia and Armenia)

>caucusian

You do realise Armenians are indo-europians
They're a mix between sandnigger, kikeshit and some turkic

Aren't they related to Iranians?

Prehaps, they're a mix of bits

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=qu1-FGx5q-Y

According to your official definition, they are white.
But you can't expect much from American mongrels.

atleast post the pro guys

Georgia is racially Caucasian. Much purer Caucasian than many European nations actually. What is "white"?

are they azeris?

yes

I was taught because Indo-Europeans stem from the Caucasus and the Caucasus was a stronghold for Neanderthals

>I was taught because Indo-Europeans stem from the Caucasus

Maybe because they found one of the oldest skull fragments of a human in Georgia. But Georgians aren't in anyway related to indo-europians, hence how unique their alphabet, people and culture is. It's really isolating if you're in the mountains you know.

Are Chechens white?

Georgians don't even speak an indo-european language.

I know the don't. IE were a stronghold in the Black Sea area and migrated east and west

>are chechens white
yes, russians will tell you that they are ''churka xd'' mainly because they're muslims

But putting their religion aside, they're one of the most whitest people on the planet. Together with ossetians i believe. Most Georgians back in time used to have blond hair and blue/green eyes but war happend a lot.

?

Islamic clay
Soon Inshallah

Chechens are whiter than most south caucasians desu
Georgians are pre-ie people, with western asian + south european admixture.

>Are Chechens white?
What is white? I assume most of them are "Caucasian". More like Europeans than any other large group of people. They are not European though, there is a significant difference. Same with Georgians etc.

There are 4 types of Armenians. The ones from Iran and the Caucuses are less white than those from the Armenian Highlands and Anatolian region.

they are all the same desu Caucasian armenians are assimilated by anatolian refugee Armenians.

>Georgians are pre-ie people
Indo-European language, culture, religion and admixture stem from the area north of the Caucasus/Eastern-Ukraine.

No people are THE Indo-European people anymore. There lived people in Europe before the "Indo-European" influence. I believe Scandinavians and the people from the Balkans are the most "Proto-European" people. With some other more isolated groups such as the Basque. Which makes sense if the "indo-European" (really shitty name actually) people originated from where it's believed, population migration most often follow the latitude.

I'm Armenian. So we n Georgians are KANGZ. Ossetians are also based. Nothing nice I have to say about roach jrs to the east.

Define "white."

slavshit caling others not white, can't you see the irony in that?

'Armenia' is a geographical term referring to the Armenian Highlands which stretches from the Caucasian mountains all the way to the tip of the Mediterranean sea. Those who spent living centuries in the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia alongside Greeks and Assyrians had much higher chance of mixing with them whereas Eastern Armenians had much higher chance of mixing with Iranians, Georgians, Yezidis and Kurds.

The only way to describe ethnic groups is via Coon's spectrum. Makes the most sense. Gtfo of here with that simple-minded "white" shit. dictionary.sensagent.com/Carleton S. Coon/en-en/

under Islamic rule it was forbidden for us to intermarry with mudslimes because sharia law makes it so that they have to convert to Islam and assimilate into Islamic culture. Anyone who did that would get disowned from their families and community.

redpill me on armenians. I know a bunch that look mediterranean-white, then there are others posted on Sup Forums that look like arabs, and then there are weird cases like the Kardashians who all look like punjabi indians or something. I don't get it.