Hey Sup Forums, given the chance, would you rather end facsism, judaism, muslimism or conservatism?

Hey Sup Forums, given the chance, would you rather end facsism, judaism, muslimism or conservatism?

>>muslimism

jewimism

is muslimism even a word? But yes, islam.

>muslimism

muslimism. Make anti muslim video Laci. You will 6 gorillian followers.

Jewinism just to see if Sup Forums was right.

Islamism. Am I on a list now?

>Only two answers for Judaism so far
What the actual fuck

>no conservatism or fascism

JUDAISM in a fucking heartbeat. When jews didn't control Europe and the 'slamies got uppity, the Europeans went a beat their fucking brains in for a little while till they calmed the fuck down.

Reminder that if you don't pick Judaism you are either a new fag or a moron.

Communism

So judaism

I would end those goddamn conservazismist fascismist muslimist zionrabbijudenists first of course. Why do you ask?

i would end conservatism then only fascism is left on the right, then we can kill all the racial jews and not "judaism" as in the religion of that filthy race.

If you eat baguettes and your girlfriend get blacked, yes

The fact that only 2 people have said Judaism proves this shit board has been invaded by alt-lite cernvich watching faggots

>American
>Hating jews
Who do you think we have to thank for keeping all the mudslimes shitting up Europe instead of coming over here? I understand why EUniggers would hate jews but why Americans?

>blatently shilling the (((Green))) Jew
>all the faggots bump
I hate nu/pol/ so fucking much.

judaism

I hope to God that this is bait.

Jews

facsism, judaism, muslimism or conservatism

1) Muslimsim (pure cancer)
2) Fascism
3) Judaism
4) Consevatism

may be a newfag to pol, but dont believe your ridiculous zionist conspiracies. if you believe the Rothchilds own $500 trillion dollars and rule the world, and believe in the "deep state", you are a retard.

Judaism, the root of all evil

this

>judaism

without them there is no muds or nigger problems.

ugh are you a fucking moron? O wait without question you are.

If that whore won we would have a flood of 18 year old arabs over here.

Fuck you jew; fuck you!

i would convert to feetslam

>Jews support black genocide through abortion
>Jews support keeping shitskins over there
>Jews support building walls
Jews are the friends of America. We saved all the rich and smart ones in WW2 and gave them sweet as lives as lawyers and scientists. Jews don't want to destroy America just Europe for being big meanies.

Judaism means Islamism stays in their dirt holes stabbing each other
This results in no need for facism as well, and conservatism can prosper. (was the last choice supposed to be liberalism?)

1. Judasim
2. Islamism
3. Conservatism

POWER GAP

999. Fascism

POL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERS

with honestly no irony and all honesty you racist stupid fucks who received education from their redneck inbred mother should just end your worthless lives

>Implying Trump isn't friend to the Jews
The democrats were taken over by Muslims, if Jews owned them they would have put up Bernie.

Indeed, dropping the facade. I bet if that was to happen nothing much would change since top jews already tend to be atheist.

you filthy americans are so stupid and yet you try to rule the world

i wouldn't end muslimism beacausae i'm amuslimismist myeselv

We do rule the world. Austria you are pretty close to some nasty shit. Call us when you need Team America to save your irrelevant nation from being swallowed by actual global powers.

this
Wish there was like a game where you can remove variables from history and some kind of algorithm and historical based data could tell you the outcome
Like what if the Muslims never took Constantinople
What if Hitler succeeded and the Jews were removed for good
What if Saddam was left in power

I'd probably end you shills

End Judaism and the rest will fall in line

Win a world war

Judaism.

End the jews and within a generation or two all the other problems can be solved as fast as your gun can fire.

We ruled Europe for nearly a millenium, we have healthcare, we have a good education system and we don't fuck our immediate family. You cunt can do nothing. Austria is a neutral nation you stupid idiot but guess what you didn't know shit and military powers don't matter here. The US struggles with its integrity and is being surpassed in every single way by China. You always were a nation of retards, who were always dependent of immigrants who got their education elsewhere. Go fuck yourself

that was actually a good burn but rather tell that Germany because they promised us success and failed miserably and if you think Austrians like Germans then you are just plain wrong we hate the faggots

didnt think of you lefties up there as such nazis

Shit tier worthy of elimination: fascism and communism (same shit, different package)

Then shit tier religions: judaism, mudslimeism and christianity

Then shit tier social ideology: conservativism

JIDF pls go

Islam

If we end muslimism we can finally end extremistic terrororora

>end Judaism
>the brainwashing ends
>normies see Muslims for what they are
>stop migration and send Muslims back
>everyone luv s happily in their segregated homogeneous countries

kek

Conservatism

yeah end fucking religions and disintegrate the US, Russia and Chinawhy not just end all religions there will be always religiously inspired hate crimes

>131094765
Nobody take this bait

Conservatism, as it blankets Islam too.

TIL nazifags can't into linking posts

>Communism/Judaism.
If the kikes want to keep to themselves I wouldn't have any problem with them. It's with their introduction of Communism that things get hairy. Always remember, Karl Marx was a JEW.

Mahometanism

laci's ass looks so nice and soft

>Military powers don't matter here
Hahaha see if you are saying that in 10. No lets make it 5 years.

>MUH DEGENERACY

>Prohibitionism was a movement strongly pushed by women

>Created huge black market, empowering gangsters and government, creating exponentially larger amounts of degeneracy than legal booze.

Quit being a cuck: vices are not crimes.

came in for lacy pics, leaves disappointed

Islam or Judaism. Fuck fascism, and I'm not fan of conservatism, but at least they have an ideological rather than theological base. Most likely Islam, because the most hardline Jews want to turn more insular, which is better than the violent expansionism of hardline Islam. If I got the chance I'd just make all religion go away, that shit is whack.

>We ruled Europe for nearly a millenium
Nothing of the sort, that's just pure revisionism. You were powerful, not that powerful.

>facsism
>muslimism
you have to be 18 to post here

marxism
get that bewt3.1415 on our side and we could win by 3% more