DIXIE GENERAL TROPICAL STORMS AINT SHIT EDITION

Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPLG__e8eA

All southerners welcome, honorary southerners, respectful Europeans, and Kindred spirits.

Carpet baggers, Shaun King, Shitty Yankees can all fuck right off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI
identitydixie.com/about/
youtu.be/aCJ0auISVZM
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off, cletus

How about you fuck off first, Randy.

Fucking leaf, go fuck yourself. Go pick up a brick and ram your ass with it til you die. You brainless fucking leaf nigger, you know nothing, zip, jack shit. You gigantic fucking failure. Everything about you and your life is a joke. This is why nobody respects you, you have the cognitive function of a child, but wont shut the fuck up with your moronic opinions on everything. Have you not read a thing in 25 years related to the South? Are you being deliberately retarded? Its a shame your mother squatted over and dumped you out 16 years ago, when she could just have easily laid down in the road and been flattened. Or better yet, not have spread her roast flaps for Tyrone and his crew, her sweaty beef guzzling dark cum like your mouth does in your spare time. You thick faggot cunt, I hope the US Navy saves one tomahawk for your loose ass, at least we know it would take out a bukkake squad of muslims in the process of wiping your dumb ass off the earth. Fuck off.

Southern Il reporting. Used my white privilege to move from chicago slum too all white town and work at a 500m factory 100 miles away from the nearest lib shithole. Will they ever truly know /comfy/ like this?

no

I feel like this hurricane season we are going to be fucked because we haven't been fucked in a while. Matthew was a warning, my dudes

Oh, and just signed my kids up for the county fair nature exhibit. It was a seamless transition. And i fit in perfectly with the polite farm culture. Libshits btfo

>white family

drink some more moonshine, clearly its doing wonders for your brain

Howdy y'all. Iowa reportin in.

yee yee

is Kentucky southern?

>drinking merchandise

Technically yes, the state declared neutrality but had regiments in the South.

ARKANSAS REPORTING IN!

Where's the best place to go in the South if I want to live isolated in a hut in the swamp and spend all day drinking and firing guns?

TN reporting in. Made blackberry jelly using fresh berries off the vines in my backyard then napped. No idea what I'll do now.

It aided the Confederacy so I think it counts.

I know just the place, senpai.

You want swamp you probably want states like East Texas, Louisiana, and Florida. I think Mississippi has swamps too.

Yep, south is comfy

am i the only one who cant find a job

last night in dixie for the next 6 weeks. hold me lads

Drink some sweet iced tea with Granpappy Sessions while you can

Depends on the area and what kind of work you're looking for. In my area there's a lot of jobs but it's minimum wage and even that's stiff competition due to factories going to Mexico.

Dixie is as much in your heart and soul as it is the land brother.

it was neutral and then the Union occupied it, so it basically is.

Bump for support

I admire Stonewall and Lee's faith greatly. Although Stonewall was Presbyterian and Lee an Anglican both were devout men to their God and country.

"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." -Stonewall Jackson

"I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and have never seen the day when I did not pray for them." -Robert E. Lee

I deeply admire General Lee and General Jackson, because they were great christian gentlemen both in peace as in war.
It's easy to preach about courage, honor and duty, but teaching by example is something that only few men do.

When I look at myself and the hardships that are ever present in my country, I look up to the hardships that General Lee endured during and after the war. He couldn't change the situations around him, but he faced them like a christian gentleman.

Bwahahahhahhahaha

You losers need to get a life. Your ancestors were too stupid to win a war, and now you are too dumb to acknowledge that by lauding a loser, you are a loser yourself.

SC reporting. I just started a thread, hopefully it will go ahead and find the bottom of the catalog, we don't need two threads

Central Texas reporting in. Hopefully some of that tropical storm makes it up here.

Also, fuck yankees.

I love South Carolina String Band
youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

to save the country

>when you realize she and six million others would still be alive in a world where the Confederate States won

As our national motto says: Deo Vindice

Burning down Atlanta would actually be nice....DO IT AGAIN!

I think nothing would please the generals more than knowing the future generations are inspiring to better themselves after reading about their words and deeds and to learn from their successes and failures.

These thread have been a little slow lately but I guess it takes time to gain traction sometimes.

Kentucky is Southern but not Confederate.
Individual Kentuckians did serve the Confederacy, but the state itself supported the union. More Kentuckians served the Union than the Confederacy.

Hurricane season gonna be lit senpai. The dick of Dixie is ready

Tennessee checking in, it's really fucking windy, but still very comfy

>be Sherman
>be greatly saddened that you did what you believed was necessary to win
>150 years later, your descendants make you out to be an even bigger asshole than you actually were by mindlessly lauding you as a mass murderer and are inadvertently helping to cause the very thing you sought to stop by encouraging Southerners to restart the war, but as a genocidal campaign of revenge instead of mere secession this time around

Tennessee reporting in.

Scotland reporting

White southern rebel here, thanks for making this post without the Confederate flag. As much as I love it, the new flags are faggy...that being said.
Spent the day with the kids picking up pecan limbs and cleaning a flooded chicken coop. It's been a while since we've had rain like that, thought my pond was going to flood (breech damn and back up further) and I've only seen that happen once years ago. Pretty sure nesxt week will be more of the same, maybe less volume/inches.

about as southern as Maryland

REMEMBER!
>Georgia is BLACKED
>Tennessee is INBREDERBNI
>The Carolinas are YANKY SCUM
>FLORIDA IS DEATH AND NOT SOUTHERN
>The south half of Alabama is BLACKED, MONTGOMERY+SELMA=COONTOWN
>Texas is a LIBSHIT HAVEN, GAY as FUCK, and NOT SOUTHERN

So. IL here as well. Better jump off this ship, she's sinking. I'm heading back home to Bama.

Indeed but the question was Kentucky southern not if it was Confederate. I think we can all agree East Tennessee is southern although it was pro-union.

Great to see some fellow TN bros here.

two more months, boys

**REBEL YELLS*

And you are from where shit dick 1 post?

my momma and grandma were both born in texas. had family on both sides of the civil war... they were fucking brothers. fuck democrats and their race-baiting bullshit.

>Iowa

I love the buttmad from the other conferences. Especially the bitching about the SEC Network.

My family was the same way although it seems they did lean slightly more to the union some members of the family did serve the Confederacy. As for Texas some of my family became early Texans with one even fighting at the Alamo.

We're so fucked

Join the Dixie Identity revolution here--->
identitydixie.com/about/

YANKEES GIT OUT

OP from last night's Dixie general here, checking in from Plano, TX.

Central Alabama, where the peaches are ripe and the people are white! Niggers keep to themselves, you can find plenty of pure dixie women, and you can work your ass off to earn you bread AND respect. We wave our flags regardless of the feds or north!

I'm from Iowa! Carroll County.

Your mom and grandma were fucking their brothers?

get out

>tfw georgia hasn't been hit since 1985

The whole "union leaning" thing was simply a matter of my family being poor folk who couldn't even have slaves... think of slaves as industrial equipment... not everyone owns a caterpillar tractor.

I preffer the Butternut uniform than the grey

come on man, there's only like 5 of us in the whole state, stop busting my balls

Hey guys it's me

I think their articles on Christianity and the south's churches is spot on. Some of their other stuff can range from good to a bit iffy.

I only know Iowa for being the state a small Mormon sect lived in. The RLDS for reference.

Daily reminder that you not only lost the war, but your homeland is an infested shithole. There is a 75% that if you are in fact a southerner you are obese and will die of heart disease by 65, with modern medicine maybe keeping you as a vegetable unyil 70

I heard about the "Carroll County Accident" did you know them?

you're a clever fuckwad

It's why my family was union leaning. They were very poor and didn't own slaves. On top of this their fathers served in 1812 and their grandfathers served in the Revolution. As far as they were concerned the Confederacy wasn't offering them anything over the union which is accurate and one of many flaws the Confederacy made.

Yall in the wrong place, ya hear?

>fellow TN fag
Being a Vols fan is suffering.

look at this faggot yankee

Ya, sorry bro but at the end of the day I'm still just a shit poster. I knew where you were going with that, just wanted to bust your balls.

lol those names sound familiar, but I hadn't heard that song before.

>Oh, I'm a good old rebel,
>Now that's just what I am,
>And for this yankee nation,
>I do not give a damn.
>I'm glad I fought a ganner,
>I only wish we won.
>I ain't asked any pardon for anything I've done.

>I hates the yankee nation and everything they do.
>I hates the Declaration of Independence, too.
>I hates the glorious union, just dripping with our blood.
>I hates the striped banner, and fitted all I could

>I rode with Robert E. Lee,
>For three years, thereabout.
>Got wounded in four places,
>And I starved at point lookout.
>I caught the Rheumatism
>Campin' in the snow.
>But I killed a chance of Yankees
>And I'd like to kill some more.

>3 hundred thousand Yankees
>Is stiff in southern dust.

>We got 3 hundred thousand
>Before they conquered us
>They died of Southern Fever
>And southern steel and shot
>I wish there were 3 million
>Instead of what we got.
>I can't pick up my musket
>And fight 'um down no more
>But I ain't gonna love 'um
>Now that is certain sure
>And I don't want no pardon
>For what I was and am
>I won't be reconstructed
>And I do not give a damn

God bless Dixie.

Why are New England and West Virginia so white?

At least we have the Jennings catch from last year.

Every old man I know has survived car crashes, surgerys, and multiple wives, still wirk at 70, and are the healthiest basterds I know. Also on the hispanics, I didnt vote but Trump said he would fix it. Not holding my breath but those I know are cool and work hard

I live in the rural maritimes (Nova Scotia) up in Canada and might be moving down in the states, probably down south.
Think I'd fit in fine?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWW

youtu.be/aCJ0auISVZM

official thread theme, leafs and yankees fuck off

I grew up on that old county music, my dad had records and played them until the mid 90's.

as long as you don't speak

wew lad, good ol JR.
Favorites include Niggers Suck, Some Niggers Never Die(They Just Smell That Way), and of Course Lyndon Lyndon.

kek when my 9 year old knows all the words.
>Don't tell his mom he once heard "Finger Fuckin Sally".

iowa sent more troops per capita to fight in the civil war than any other state. it's a fact that nobody shoots better than iowans, that's why the south got btfo.

Kentucky the only good southern state left. sorry fellas

>does not have correct flag inn OP
Kys with an 1847 Walker black powder revolver

Alright op why in Lexington Kentucky is everyone such faggots. They act like queers and talk about how Tate's Creek is rough. Tate's Creek looks like a fancy part of a city in the Midwest.
Why are these "Southerners" such pussies compared to others outside of Lexington

BARELY

I'm partial to Cajun Ku Klux Klan

georgia reporting.

down with eagle, up with the cross!

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

'cos COON let mi tell ya..'

Holy kek! LEAF BTFO
GET BTFO